The Nutcracker

DeletedUser

Lets ask our friends why we're all here.

[spoil]
JUST TO CONFIRM THE DATE:
0eafd8db34c888fcc28e36ce93413972.png

5bc871072f206f65a08d0fce527d67e4.png
[/spoil]

Whoa, calm down man.. we don't even know who we can trust to come over!

[spoil]
28fe8b1c225b3b7a926d06f0d7d6af47.png
[/spoil]

Oh, I see. What about Kush?

[spoil]
DATE CONFIRMED:
4e6d6cf7333535d578108a9317412462.png

16b3eee63ce03d104c701cd110552678.png
[/spoil]

Damn, you don't have to be so hard on him..

[spoil]
aa52d649755793a7dfd3baa6f643a950.png
[/spoil]

Oh.. My bad

[spoil]
ba9e0618d007bad7d8525a14e57ffb22.png
[/spoil]

What did I say about being mean to Amanda...!

-

Anyway, how long can we expect you all to be ready to join us?

[spoil]
DATE CONFIRMED:
484d35a2ede438498bdbf259926f472f.png

54d956503196c5d6d5f13fa0bf973d54.png

d570c6a9d6ccdf5ff8faab00ac010fc6.png

[/spoil]

Guys, please make up your minds..

[spoil]
dc87c8188d0601b1d14cf1d82e8b63d6.png
[/spoil]

Yes, sir!

-

Your Stats 'n' Facts has been brought to you by [ally]BARB[/ally], Remember guys, your greatest enemy is the one within.

I suggest never claiming to be a good player, or a decent player for that matter. It is quite obvious you are piss poor since you are in Nuts.

It can also be noted that over half of Nuts are more likely to send 4 nobles in the same attack than it is for them to actually send a basic fucking T train. So chances are, you also don't know how to play either.

Barb declares on the 16th of October and on the 18th you were ready to 'tribe jump'. I am sorry, why do I need to defend myself to you? If your so sure I am so poor, lets play speed some day.. and you can try and noble em :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser36833

Barb declares on the 16th of October and on the 18th you were ready to 'tribe jump'. I am sorry, why do I need to defend myself to you? If your so sure I am so poor, lets play speed some day.. and you can try and noble em :icon_neutral:

This is world 67 your play here has probably been poor. Why not prove yourself here instead of bleating on about speed.

DeletedUser

This is world 67 your play here has probably been poor. Why not prove yourself here instead of bleating on about speed.

The only reason why I bring up speed is because that creates an equality which we don't have here on 67 for whatever reason. Here we have Barb vs Nuts, that does not mean everyone in barb is great or everyone in Nuts is poor. You have people like Ben who are absolute nubs in Barb while at the same time you have players like Jacal, Coffee, or the TPL lot. Similarly, we have the good and bad as well.

But just because Barb is doing well does not mean all of your players can claim to doing well. Similarly, just because nuts is doing bad does not mean everyone in nuts is doing bad. We have more baggage in Nuts and we are trying our bit to remove it.

DeletedUser36833

The only reason why I bring up speed is because that creates an equality which we don't have here on 67 for whatever reason. Here we have Barb vs Nuts, that does not mean everyone in barb is great or everyone in Nuts is poor. You have people like Ben who are absolute nubs in Barb while at the same time you have players like Jacal, Coffee, or the TPL lot. Similarly, we have the good and bad as well.

But just because Barb is doing well does not mean all of your players can claim to doing well. Similarly, just because nuts is doing bad does not mean everyone in nuts is doing bad. We have more baggage in Nuts and we are trying our bit to remove it.

I don't have no players I have already left this world due to personal reasons.
All them members can claim they are doing well if they are in the plus against your tribe. Think you will find that most that post here is exactly that in the plus. And yes they are doing bad judging by the stats and Nuts nobling track record none of you can come here and flame or offer people to go to another world to play for it to be "equal" It would have been equal if you had played the game properly instead of fighting greys and inactives.

DeletedUser

I don't have no players I have already left this world due to personal reasons.
All them members can claim they are doing well if they are in the plus against your tribe. Think you will find that most that post here is exactly that in the plus. And yes they are doing bad judging by the stats and Nuts nobling track record none of you can come here and flame or offer people to go to another world to play for it to be "equal" It would have been equal if you had played the game properly instead of fighting greys and inactives.

Once again, its about nuts not me, same its about Barb and not you. I wasn't even here when this war started and Barb made those initials gains. I am simply saying that you cant judge players well when you have one on the winning side with active accounts and players and then one on the losing with inactive accounts and players. Its not an equilibrium and there other factors about.

Anyhow whatever happened, did happen. Like I have said many times before, we are going no where, we will be there till the end whether that is in barbs favour or ours. And that is why we are good players in my opinion. We wont quit because suddenly the second shit hits the fan. We wont tribe jump. We wont hit delete.

If Barb wins good on you all (y) and we all do suck. But until then lets shut up about how horrible nuts is especially from a person who tribe jumped to save his ass. And focus on the game, once AND IF Barb wins I will happily congratulate you all and say that Barb was much better.

DeletedUser105209

You shouldn't say We, you don't speak for all of Nuts! and quite a few would jump if i was willing to accept them.

DeletedUser

Once again, its about nuts not me, same its about Barb and not you. I wasn't even here when this war started and Barb made those initials gains. I am simply saying that you cant judge players well when you have one on the winning side with active accounts and players and then one on the losing with inactive accounts and players. Its not an equilibrium and there other factors about.

Anyhow whatever happened, did happen. Like I have said many times before, we are going no where, we will be there till the end whether that is in barbs favour or ours. And that is why we are good players in my opinion. We wont quit because suddenly the second shit hits the fan. We wont tribe jump. We wont hit delete.

If Barb wins good on you all (y) and we all do suck. But until then lets shut up about how horrible nuts is especially from a person who tribe jumped to save his ass. And focus on the game, once AND IF Barb wins I will happily congratulate you all and say that Barb was much better.

Half of Nuts have quit, and yes, we planned on switching earlier with the rest of ex seven. It was never intended to stay in Nuts, we just had to talk you or TPL into turning on their ally, and it took less than a day to persuade nuts.

DeletedUser

Half of Nuts have quit, and yes, we planned on switching earlier with the rest of ex seven. It was never intended to stay in Nuts, we just had to talk you or TPL into turning on their ally, and it took less than a day to persuade nuts.

Yeah whatever mate, come up with what you can to satisfy yourself and your friends. But the fact remains your a tribe hopping nub.

DeletedUser

Yeah whatever mate, come up with what you can to satisfy yourself and your friends. But the fact remains your a tribe hopping nub.

A tribe hopping nub that still has better stats against barb than 95% of your whole tribe? And left a month ago? You got me.

DeletedUser

Shut-up Zeckt. Please.

Thank-you.

I suggest never claiming to be a good player, or a decent player for that matter. It is quite obvious you are piss poor since you are in Nuts.

It can also be noted that over half of Nuts are more likely to send 4 nobles in the same attack than it is for them to actually send a basic fucking T train. So chances are, you also don't know how to play either.

Im not the one who needs to do that.

DeletedUser

Funny how nuts always seems to be able to find a bigger dumbass as spokesman then the one before.
What happened with shadownubcake? death in the family perhaps?
I am assuming that you just missed it while you were away so read "Good bye World 67", Shadow says why he left there.

@Zeckt if he is such a noob why don't Nuts! just rim him? You guys had the chance to when he jumped ship.

DeletedUser

I am assuming that you just missed it while you were away so read "Good bye World 67", Shadow says why he left there.
Aah yes. same story, just another RL excuse. saying goodbye in the middle of a war and mention how good he is...
too me is seems more like the fart that got stuck is finally out.
Unfortunately nuts simply replaced him with somebody with
nuts_about_health.png

DeletedUser102628

Shadow was bad, but considering he played on his phone.. he was like a god.

DeletedUser94059

Have I supported a barb member??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7488

Did you just call tpl Good? Wasn't it just a week ago that they were horrid and cowards for finally coming over to barb? lol. I think you kids at nuts need to get your stories aligned. Can't be saying one thing while you undermine your tribemate.

Also, if the urfear acc was really that bad, why did you kids fail to take vills from him in your 'backstabber op'?

Last but not least, nobody cares for you and your banter about speed worlds.. This is w67. As one of your tribemates said, "nut up or shut up"