The Nutcracker

DeletedUser105209

Who doesn't want to run their tribe into the ground, then abandon it?

DeletedUser

Oh I wasn't arguing the issue lol. I knew it was going to happen eventually, does to everybody losing.. hence in my previous post I made the comment if you take the morale you win the war.

Either way I lose no sleep :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I imagine Nuts have changed their alias and moved on to other worlds, didn't see really many with a positive score. Mostly just negative or 0 :lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah well it appears as soon as they were no longer winning they threw a tantrum and left. I am sure having leaders like Ciranore doesn't help lift Nuts! spirits :/

DeletedUser88324

2vdmmft.png

How motivational!

oh wait...

http://www.twstats.com/en67/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9915253&type=gain&pn=-1

DeletedUser

It was fun when they thought they had a chance.

Cause your the only rational and non-biased guy here, I shall quote you, look below :D. Zeckt's expert opinion follows:

- Barb had about 24000 villages (after their second merge with TPL, you merging nubs ;O) which led to the message about their control of 45% of player owned villages.
- That means Barb needs (according to my calculations) about 32000 villages to reach the required percentage of 60% to in order to win or bring about an end of world 67.

Now lets look at the current outlook:

Rank - Tribe - Villages
1 - BARB - 25180
2 - Nuts! - 9106
3 - :) - 5725

So, in order to get that 32000, under current counts, barb would approx. need 7000 villages which represents more than all of Away villages or about 7/9 Nuts! villages whichever way you look at it. Now that shall take quite a bit of time, I know Barb does not have only two targets but nonetheless this is about the War and according to the stats, in order to win the war, you need those numbers (of villages).

Now this came up before and I had the following to say about it:

[22:03:11] Im Zeckt: GUYS
[22:03:15] Im Zeckt: listen lets get one thing clear
[22:03:25] Im Zeckt: barb needs 32k villages to win
[22:03:34] Im Zeckt: it needs 8k more to get there :|
[22:03:41] Im Zeckt: that means eatting the WHOLE of away
[22:03:52] Im Zeckt: and + 1/4 of nuts
[22:03:56] Im Zeckt: thats not gonna happen easy :D
[22:04:26] Im Zeckt: this is a gonna be a long fight (happy)
[22:04:26] War/Ciranore W30/67: Eat Away (chuckle)
[22:04:36] War/Ciranore W30/67: Viko give em heartattack first
[22:04:39] Im Zeckt: (rofl)
[22:04:41] Floadi Tavi: i hope not gonna happen ever
[22:04:47] Im Zeckt: viko would literally
[22:04:56] Im Zeckt: give up his life and go life in a jungle
[22:05:04] Im Zeckt: with a laptop to make sure that doesnt happen :D
[22:05:13] Floadi Tavi: (rofl)
[22:05:17] War/Ciranore W30/67: dawwww

Now as for Nuts!, we are perhaps the weaker link in comparison and its obv true and no one can deny it. I am not ashamed with the performance either when you only have about 5-10 real active players who actually contribute. Some are 'distracted' but they will have to get on board eventually. Anyhow, my point is that this not over. I shall be around, reth shall be around, flo shall be around, GH shall be around, dave shall be around, war shall be around.. I could go on :p Then theres obv the Away nubs as mentioned.

So lets fight! :icon_cool:

Btw the second the 90 day phase hits, I shall barble soo hard that you all would forget about Urfear, Potty or whoever :icon_wink:

-

*Anyhow I would like to add that please feel free to correct me (nicely) if I am wrong about the calculations or their use in context. It was not intended, and I am sorry if shown <3

DeletedUser

Won't take as long as you think.. Most people can farm 300-500 coins a day granted how many nobles they have already, to the tribe member limit with that in mind not long at all.. Granted the amount of inactivity in Nuts, Away all they have to do is eat around you and win the game :)

Soberknight

Won't take as long as you think.. Most people can farm 300-500 coins a day granted how many nobles they have already, to the tribe member limit with that in mind not long at all.. Granted the amount of inactivity in Nuts, Away all they have to do is eat around you and win the game :)

Correct me if i am wrong but i believe barbs dont count. this means no player in nuts or away should hit delete or it speeden up the end.

DeletedUser105209

Barbs don't count but lets not kid ourselves here. The stats speak for themselves. We are eating away with little resistance and we are eating nuts freely.
When we were 100 caps ahead of nuts, we were told not think it meant anything and they would come back, when we were 1000 caps above nuts we were told the same thing.

Now at 3821 caps above nuts zeckt, you dont stand a chance. You and ciranore can sit all the accounts you like, you guys can hang back and barbel and internal. Your only hope is we lose so many players from boredom
and the majority of yours actually start playing. The chances of those two things happening at once are fairly slim though, i think :)