The Nutcracker

DeletedUser110019

Did you just call tpl Good? Wasn't it just a week ago that they were horrid and cowards for finally coming over to barb? lol. I think you kids at nuts need to get your stories aligned. Can't be saying one thing while you undermine your tribemate.

Also, if the urfear acc was really that bad, why did you kids fail to take vills from him in your 'backstabber op'?

Last but not least, nobody cares for you and your banter about speed worlds.. This is w67. As one of your tribemates said, "nut up or shut up"

i do like nutting up :D

DeletedUser

Did you just call tpl Good? Wasn't it just a week ago that they were horrid and cowards for finally coming over to barb? lol. I think you kids at nuts need to get your stories aligned. Can't be saying one thing while you undermine your tribemate.

Also, if the urfear acc was really that bad, why did you kids fail to take vills from him in your 'backstabber op'?

Last but not least, nobody cares for you and your banter about speed worlds.. This is w67. As one of your tribemates said, "nut up or shut up"

I never called TPL cowards for going to barb. Never even made a comment on that, just said it had to happen eventually and it did. Get your facts straight. And as for someone else here, my opinions are mine, theirs are theirs. No need to get them aligned, just because your in the same tribe does not mean you can not have different opinions =)

I wasn't here when that happened so I really have no answer for that. Im guessing with a clustering like his, he could move D about very easily to face off any nuts attacks. And besides they were prepared to switch as you called it on the 18th, plenty of time to prepare. And, I explained this before:

The only reason why I bring up speed is because that creates an equality which we don't have here on 67 for whatever reason. Here we have Barb vs Nuts, that does not mean everyone in barb is great or everyone in Nuts is poor. You have people like Ben who are absolute nubs in Barb while at the same time you have players like Jacal, Coffee, or the TPL lot. Similarly, we have the good and bad as well.

But just because Barb is doing well does not mean all of your players can claim to doing well. Similarly, just because nuts is doing bad does not mean everyone in nuts is doing bad. We have more baggage in Nuts and we are trying our bit to remove it.

DeletedUser

Anyhow seriously coming here to flame, or calling me a 'dumbass', 'noob' or whatever does not really effect me :icon_eek: Try and stick to arguments instead.

DeletedUser

Anyhow seriously coming here to flame, or calling me a 'dumbass', 'noob' or whatever does not really effect me :icon_eek: Try and stick to arguments instead.

Then my argument is that you are a noob since, whatever account you are on, is doing horrible.

DeletedUser

Then my argument is that you are a noob since, whatever account you are on, is doing horrible.

Im a noob who doesn't tribe jump mate, see I have a little bit of gaming spirit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If Nuts spent half the time they think about our account actually playing, then they might be winning this war. #JealousExProblems

DeletedUser36833

Im a noob who doesn't tribe jump mate, see I have a little bit of gaming spirit.

So gaming spirit means you stay in a tribe with people who are more willing to noble grey villages or jumping on inactives?
When you spend all that time building a top account why the hell would you offer that up for a group of nuggets that ain't bothered about playing properly? Get down from your so called morale high ground, you maybe could use that if your tribe was doing something but its not.

DeletedUser55895

The Fearless Spartan shall rally the troops and bring his tribe to victory.

Kinda bummed that Amanda couldn't even stick it out tho and stand up for her actions :(

DeletedUser

Everything u need to know about nuts, is in this thread.

Latest news... check
Skill level... check
activity... check
Leadership positions... check

Anything i forgot? :?

Soberknight

The Fearless Spartan shall rally the troops and bring his tribe to victory.

Kinda bummed that Amanda couldn't even stick it out tho and stand up for her actions :(

Amanda, wasnt she the killer cupcake?

If that is so, then its rebels fault, all of this! lets rim him!

DeletedUser

Lets not be to hard on zeckt. It is after all because of him that the whole theory behind the IQ score is down the drain.
According to these test and score theories, an IQ below 0 is not possible and he alone had proven everybody wrong

DeletedUser

Too bad Amanda had to leave. "Real life issues" just comes up in the oddest of times...

DeletedUser

Too bad Amanda had to leave. "Real life issues" just comes up in the oddest of times...
yeah, menopause is a biatch
menopause2_0.jpg

DeletedUser

Err.. I know several people who have left this world just recently that or MIA lol.. Anyhow she didn't quit for real life issues, she's been wanting to quit for awhile now or so she told me on skype. Not like it matters.

Not really sure how you guys came to that conclusion.

Anyways GGWP. Like I said I take no sides.

I know you guys missed my sexyness, i'm bringing sexy back! :icon_idea:

Last edited by a moderator: