The Nutcracker

DeletedUser

Did a member of Nuts! just call another tribe merging nubs?

When have you guys won a war by yourself and not just get where you guys are from just merging.

Don't be sore losers and make up excuses for your lost.

DeletedUser

@Victini - Thats exactly why he said it, he was trying to be funny but apparently it didn't work on everyone :p

@Rawr Mode - I need roughly 700 coins per noble so what you are saying is I can't build 1 noble a day when in fact I mint enough coins for multiple nobles a day :) (I understand it was probably a rough guess, just giving you a better idea of how much some of us actually mint)

@Zeckt - All Nuts! have been saying this whole war is that its not over. You guys need to stop talking and start taking villages off of us or we will just keep getting closer and closer to the 60%. Even if you start nobling barbs there are more of us and we will be able to noble you quicker than you can noble barbs :)

DeletedUser55895

@Zeckt - All Nuts! have been saying this whole war is that its not over. You guys need to stop talking and start taking villages off of us or we will just keep getting closer and closer to the 60%. Even if you start nobling barbs there are more of us and we will be able to noble you quicker than you can noble barbs :)

And don't give dumb excuses Zeckt. I mean if you look at simple things such as the ODA ranks of all the Nuts and away members, its so painfully obvious why nuts/away are getting destroyed. The average ODA of members is horrible! You can't expect to win a war if nobody is willing to send nukes out to clear the fronts.

DeletedUser

@Snipe This It was a rough estimate based off my previous last world, but granted I didn't factor in speed among other things it would obviously be off but somewhere in the ballpark. Still doesn't change the fact 8k villages isn't that big a deal with the amount of coins you can produce and the resistance you are receiving. From what I know alot of players are highly inactive or have left the world all together.. Away and Nuts! A couple of weeks ago I made the comment, take the morale win the war.. Of course you have a few stragglers who put up some resistance but as Borg in Star Trek put it "Resistance is futile". lol

DeletedUser

And don't give dumb excuses Zeckt. I mean if you look at simple things such as the ODA ranks of all the Nuts and away members, its so painfully obvious why nuts/away are getting destroyed. The average ODA of members is horrible! You can't expect to win a war if nobody is willing to send nukes out to clear the fronts.
You are only 13mil behind me in ODA, you need to slow down before you make me look bad (worry)

DeletedUser

Look, I don't say things are not bad. I say things aren't over yet. Don't misunderstand me. Your have a huge lead, your winning but my point always has been me and some of us here in Nuts! and Away will stick around till the end and try to change things. Not guaranteeing we will manage it but yh. Anyhow world has not ended. So the jokes about us going to w73 are wrong :O The fact remains your looking at huge numbers of takes.. lets see what you can manage. I think someone said you have taken 3k off us? well you need 7k more.. nothing more to say.

DeletedUser

@Victini - Thats exactly why he said it, he was trying to be funny but apparently it didn't work on everyone :p

@Rawr Mode - I need roughly 700 coins per noble so what you are saying is I can't build 1 noble a day when in fact I mint enough coins for multiple nobles a day :) (I understand it was probably a rough guess, just giving you a better idea of how much some of us actually mint)

You know when we were just about to rim you? ;p Well during that period you continued to argue that it was not over till you were gone and you were right. I am making a similar argument, lets get that 60% before deciding about plans for remakes in 73, lol. And the barbs comment is about Resistance. You get close, I shall have every account send out nobles and prolong it even more.

DeletedUser

The difference is I knew BARB was going to be attacking from the other side (though the rest of TPL didn't know that). Also our members were actually fighting back and not rolling over which you have to agree with, caps against TPL were a lot harder than caps against Nuts!.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know when we were just about to rim you? ;p Well during that period you continued to argue that it was not over till you were gone and you were right. I am making a similar argument, lets get that 60% before deciding about plans for remakes in 73, lol. And the barbs comment is about Resistance. You get close, I shall have every account send out nobles and prolong it even more.

There is not another tribe to ball you out of this. And as far as Nuts members going to w73, I would guess a good half of your tribe has left, and several are on w73 I'm sure. Just because a few of you are staying around to watch the fireworks when we hit 60% doesn't mean you were the better players in Nuts. The world will be won by barb, there is nothing you can do to change that.

DeletedUser

Sure there is. They could hack the game. Remove all our troops and op Rebel before his insane powers come into effect and he gets his infinite troops back. And they could go burn Coffee's computer to prevent him from sniping with nothing and somehow still succeeding... Lol :)

DeletedUser

Sure there is. They could hack the game. Remove all our troops and op Rebel before his insane powers come into effect and he gets his infinite troops back. And they could go burn Coffee's computer to prevent him from sniping with nothing and somehow still succeeding... Lol :)

Lol, what do you want? Everyone in nuts and away to hit delete? Wheres the fun in that.

DeletedUser

Lol, what do you want? Everyone in nuts and away to hit delete? Wheres the fun in that.

Are you clueless as to what Nuts consists of...? It is pretty similar to taking barbs with some troops in them as if they hit delete. And @Shadow, wasn't Barb the tribe that hacked the game and deleted WR2.0?? :lol:

DeletedUser

Please no. I was promised some fun soon... Dont ruin it for me :(

@Ben Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! *Waves penguin arms (arms? Ummmm flappers? Lol idk but you get the point)* You didn't see anything... *Jumps into hole*

DeletedUser

Please no. I was promised some fun soon... Dont ruin it for me :(

Then shut up already, Lol. We will keep fighting till whatever end comes, that's what the game is about. It makes it fun for you all in Barb and for the rest of us remaining in Nuts!.

DeletedUser

@Shadow - I am thinking they are either wings or flippers. Seeing as Penguins are birds I am going to go with wings :)

@Zeckt - I don't know about the rest of BARB but I want to see you fight back. I don't mean by defending, I am talking about getting on the offensive. Nuts!/Away has 5 players in the top 25 for ODA 1 of which (shadowzilla) has quit. BARB have more ODA than Nuts! even though BARB reset during the MM war. Start fighting back, start getting aggressive.

DeletedUser

@Shadow - I am thinking they are either wings or flippers. Seeing as Penguins are birds I am going to go with wings :)

@Zeckt - I don't know about the rest of BARB but I want to see you fight back. I don't mean by defending, I am talking about getting on the offensive. Nuts!/Away has 5 players in the top 25 for ODA 1 of which (shadowzilla) has quit. BARB have more ODA than Nuts! even though BARB reset during the MM war. Start fighting back, start getting aggressive.

I want to see us fight back as well and perhaps even change things a bit. Trying our best like I said with the available resources.

DeletedUser36833

Probably more fun than "fighting" the shit tribe that doesn't fight back.
Come join W73! on second thoughts go play casual.

DeletedUser55895

Your post is awful and inaccurate. Styx can not be the best player uve met :icon_confused: