Smokey Knights of Cydonia War [SKCW]

Ack3rl3y

IMO, the attitude Toll demonstrates on the externals is intended to prevent his tribemates from demoralising. Ofcourse, it's a big deal loosing fully built villages and 'replacing' them with barbs. This strategy could have some short or even mid-term successes but can't win you the war. It's pretty obvious that KOC are buying time and hoping that ZIPS will attack SMOKE. It's highly unlikely that KOC will continue barb nobling at this rate because they will run out of nobles rather soon and as we all know, they don't like farming.

I agree with most of what you said. But this part. I agree with you, he's saving face, trying to keep morale up - but you can do that without making it so blatantly obvious what you are doing. Arguing a point that is completely clear to all is stupid. I could sit here and tell you the sky isn't blue and we could argue back and forth - but what good would that do?

The thing that is beneficial in tolls tactic is for every village they lose they get a noble back to take another barb. But as I said a few posts back, you'll reach diminishing returns soon and won't have the academies to keep doing that.

DeletedUser108070

This is the only thing you have said which has any merit. Skill does not exist it TW anymore. Not cause there is a lack of it but because the game has shifted from players planing figuring out timing and sniping to clicking a button. Farming used to be farming players, not attacking any barb in sight. In any manor this game is now about who has the most coplayers and time to send out farming raids. I may not like it but it has morphed into this but the "skill" that we know of is extincted and been replaced by a new species.

will agree with this 100% (except the co-player comment ... 24/7 coverage has alway been key imo)

OD, tech levels (you actually had to "think" when building troops), attacking anything that moves - regardless of morale (not a basher fan here), could go on and on and on ...

TW is now who can come up with the best scripts to do more by doing less

DeletedUser

Lol, toll I used a strict count because you said scoreboard, you know what a scoreboard is, yes?

If they really were equivalent to barbs then you guys should have nobled them. Your poor recruitment decisions doesn't make them leaving the game from your tribe any different.

darkaniken2

At the end of the day, the biggest tribe wins. KOC is not the biggest tribe. It takes 3 3k point barbs to make up for each 9k village you lose. And you're losing a lot.

Not to mention there are a finite number of barbs. You are stalling the inevitable, nothing more.

DeletedUser

BGMKD.....very good post. Finally, we now have some legit discussions on this forum.

Ackerly, some good comments too. Ill respond when i have a bit more time

NJC....you could learn from these two

Darken......you obviously didnt read my post (heck, i wouldnt have read it either)....but do me this favor, introduce yourself to a spreadsheet. It helps you do the math quicker. Play around with the numbers. You might be surprised

DeletedUser105025

@ Toll, you are now revealed to be worth no reply again on my part. You have more than proven yourself a noob, living in past worlds, one who refuses to change his tactics to suit.

Invent a time machine, send us all back, you might make sense. Might.

geomikajak

@ Toll,You have more than proven yourself a noob

tumblr_mv6lp6kvs41rp8ruyo1_500.jpg

Side 1:
Players: TollxBooth
Side 2:
Tribes: ZIPS

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 44
Difference: 43

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 22
Difference: 22

chart

comics-married-to-the-sea-auto-221240.jpeg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yes, zips took all those vills that smoke cleared. Great job on being able to launch nobles. that takes a lot of skill

DeletedUser

yes, zips took all those vills that smoke cleared. Great job

Wow.. I agree with toll.

Yes Zip, great job! Are there any more villes i can clear? ....it will be done happily

Unfortunately i see that stat and think.... "somewhere, 43 barbs are about to turn bright red."

but then i think ...SWEET! more villes i can cat nuke! So its all good.

DeletedUser111516

Side 1:
Players: -TagTeamed
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 0
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 105,689
Difference: 105,689

chart

I don't think there is a necessity to clear my farms which got painted recently right ? Basically, there wasn't anything to be cleared in these. But, meis, I could always use some help with nukies and prenobling ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
I don't think there is a necessity to clear my farms which got painted recently right ? Basically, there wasn't anything to be cleared in these. But, meis, I could always use some help with nukies and prenobling ;)

anytime.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: -TagTeamed
Side 2:

Side 1: 20
Difference: 20

-TagTeamed, you earn no respect from me from this post. You should realize that those villages were so easy to get as a result of the beating we are getting from SMOKE.

Gloat all you want.

So, ZIPS and PEND jump on us.

So, Gloat. It matters to us not anymore. SMOKE has been played to jump on while ZIPS waited and regrouped. Now they will feast much better than SMOKE due to their effort.

SMOKE has been outplayed.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ZIPS

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 44
Difference: 43

Another pathetic attempt. You guys are attacking a gravely wounded beast and acting like you've done something impossible. SMOKE hammered us and you guys are acting like you've done it all.

Really, really pathetic.

When the Top Tribe in the World and #3 Tribe attacks you, you expect to be defeated, but at least fight. You guys are embarrassing and have no honor.

And, -TagTeamed, don't ever forget;

You ran, boy. You ran. You even gave high praises to me not realizing who I was. That was the funny thing.

But for you to come on here and gloat... makes you look like a sad little man.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108070

-TagTeamed, you earn no respect from me from this post. You should realize that those villages were so easy to get as a result of the beating we are getting from SMOKE.

Gloat all you want.

So, Gloat. It matters to us not anymore. SMOKE has been played to jump on while ZIPS waited and regrouped. Now they will feast much better than SMOKE due to their effort.

Another pathetic attempt. You guys are attacking a gravely wounded beast and acting like you've done something impossible. SMOKE hammered us and you guys are acting like you've done it all.

Really, really pathetic.

When the Top Tribe in the World and #3 Tribe attacks you, you expect to be defeated, but at least fight. You guys are embarrassing and have no honor.

Go to ANY forum from ANY world since TW began, and you'll see a similar, if not exact, situation in every one of them ...

gloating aside ... you said it -
This will either be quick or fun. Perhaps both? perhaps neither...

my vote is "both" :icon_biggrin:

darkaniken2

I suppose it's too much to ask for either Toll or congo to man up and admit KOCs strategy is a stalling one that will inevitably end in failure when they run out of barbs, but I yet cling to vain hope. Maybe I'm an idealist.

EDIT:

Side 1:
Tribes: ZIPS, SMOKE
Side 2:
Tribes: KOC

Total conquers:

Side 1: 205
Side 2: 72
Difference: 133

chart

Side 1: 62
Difference: 62

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,730,281
Side 2: 238,945
Difference: 1,491,336

chart

Side 1: 460,283
Difference: 460,283

chart

I normally don't include total stats, but I do this time because it makes my point. You are now losing more points to SMOKE and ZIPS than you are gaining in 3k point barbs. And given the lack of farming since you nobled all those 3k point barbs, you have no real way to grow those villages quickly enough to make them useful in any meaningful way.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112260

Gloat all you want.

Didn't KOC kind of gloat about defeating EGO, while EGO was being hammered by SMOKE too?

darkaniken2

Didn't KOC kind of gloat about defeating EGO, while EGO was being hammered by SMOKE too?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: EGO
Side 2:
Tribes: KOC

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 856
Side 2: 720
Difference: 136

chart

Side 1: 7,274,016
Side 2: 6,317,730
Difference: 956,286

chart

[/spoil]

Doesn't include their family tribe, which has since disbanded. But not really the point of this thread, even though you did make a valid point.

But I suppose asking this lot from KOC to be consistent with their boasting and excuses is just too much.

DeletedUser111516

Gloat all you want.
Really, really pathetic.
And, -TagTeamed, don't ever forget;
You ran, boy. You ran. You even gave high praises to me not realizing who I was. That was the funny thing.
But for you to come on here and gloat... makes you look like a sad little man.

Those villages were easy to get either way anytime as they were newly nobled "farms" of mine and had literally nothing. It does matter to you guys because you guys can noble barbs faster than we can cap villages off you guys.

We have nothing to do with SMOKE declaring on you guys by the way. It is entirely their idea. No tribe surrounding you guys would like your growth strategy.

And oh babe, it wasn't nice of you to push SMOKE a rank down in rankings :icon_sad:

I ran, I agree. I ran out of EGO because I wasn't happy with the coordination I was receiving. Does that really matter to you? I continued to fight even after joining ZIPS baby. I haven't taken an oath that I would sit and fight you guys solo without coordination till the end of this world Mr.Congo.

Lastly regarding praises, yes, I did praise the efforts put in by KOC. I never knew that people aren't supposed to appreciate the coordination put in by other tribes. I still do agree that you had more members coordinating and faking me than thrice of EGO who at least used to come on skype to show that they were alive. The kind of loyalty that you guys got from the rim noobs in making them sit and fake me every day was really impressive. I have stayed up almost 1.5 months with an average of 3.1k incomings steadily. That must really deserve an appreciation and hence appreciated ( although I used to get really bored with those slow fakes, they were faking which EGO didn't a lot ). And almost 75% of your tribe did attack me alone. I still do have the reports to prove who were the ones heavily nuking me.