Scavenger Hunt

ddog456

LOL, Oh now no one cares? ha sure they dont... Whats sad is people can say all they want about how low I went or anything they want about my experience.. I still have accomplished more than most of any of them.. 1 World win? ha Who hasnt done that by now?

But all of this was my going away present to W2V, They just dont see it coming yet. I truthfully had no problems with them until they got bold after "Winning" a "Forfeited" loss.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You said it yourself, it was a loss. So, logically, there was a winner. ;)

Now please continue to boast about your great job you did on keeping me out.

Also I bet you guys kick all your new members thinking its one of them and all you will have done is made more enemies :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

I'll give you all a hint... Not over 1mill but not under 500k either and has been in the trive before the disband of :p

Budump Budump..... :icon_biggrin:

Well, that's adorable. I'm glad you've managed to account hop twice now.

EDIT- And whilst we're speaking on die4love, we booted an account you were playing on. It really isn't of my concern that you're the sort of friend that gets their friend booted from a tribe and ditches them for a seperate account simply because you're toxic goods. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

ddog456

LMAO I have never played on the die4love account ever in my life.

You can mail and ask any previous member of or die4 himself, Truthfully me and die4 never even got along which can also be confirmed by some members that were specifically cuddles.

So what are you talking about?

And your not understanding this, You feel like you done something big *YOU DIDNT

I intended on leaving my ddog account long before we even broke the NAP, I left the account the day I launched on charshaun and never looked back all I did was put some troops to use before I left, You guys didnt make me leave or was even a determining factor in me leaving my account.

My account was being given to a group of players and I was to move to another, But with you & your tribes such HIGH CONFIDENCE in something you did in the past you upset a former member of you all's and obviously his loyalty lied closer to me than that of his own tribe members (You guys dont even know he left thats how sad it is, He said he could careless what yall did)

So instead of jumping on the account I was supposed to move to I took this Lovely W2V account just to wreak hell and ensure the fall of W2V sooner or later.

Sad part is you will have to kick everyone in the tribe before you ever knew who I was in the tribe.....

So let's be real here.. What did you accomplish?

Also Im tired of your lame brain comments, Show me something "YOU" have accomplished in Tw since your so great... Last I checked I have a lengthy history and "PROVEN" stats to back my claims up.

So no matter my conduct in this world, You will never be a better player than me "ever"..... Id be willingly to buy the 600pp to rent a round on masters just to embaress you and then blast it on the forums how such a "GREAT" "ALMIGHTY" "W2V" "W56 WINNING MEMBER" lost to a player you all see as someone you supposedly defeated... Also by the way w71 was my first world back in years and I still out played you.....

Come at me with some Facts/Stats/Proof better yet tell me your guess of how long W2V will be around w71.. If your smart you wont say World Closing :p

Here is some HARD Proof for you all, (W2V noobs as I said before, You accomplished NOTHING)

[8:41:56 AM] ddog456: Want to have some last minute fun on w71?
[8:42:10 AM] ddog456: 655k account
[8:42:13 AM] ddog456: 73vills
[8:42:19 AM] ddog456: Taking on W2V
[8:42:22 AM] ddog456: You dont have to win
[8:42:29 AM] ddog456: Just for the fun of it
[8:42:33 AM] ddog456: Im leaving TW
[8:42:39 AM] ddog456: If you want it its yours
[8:43:20 AM] Mattie / KM: uhh
[8:43:22 AM] Mattie / KM: don't think I have time
[8:43:23 AM] Mattie / KM: ;s
[8:43:28 AM] ddog456: lol
[8:43:49 AM] ddog456: Not even to have some good old fun?
[8:43:58 AM] ddog456: You can lose every vill for all I care
[8:44:09 AM] ddog456: As long as you give W2V some hell
[8:45:54 AM] Mattie / KM: uhm
[8:45:56 AM] Mattie / KM: let me ask my friend
[8:45:58 AM] Mattie / KM: if they'll co me
[8:46:30 AM] ddog456: Alright I need to give it up asap cause im leaving
[8:46:37 AM] ddog456: So here is the info
[8:46:40 AM] ddog456: ddog456
[8:46:45 AM] ddog456: pass: -------
[8:46:58 AM] ddog456: Log in now please and change the pass
[8:47:07 AM] ddog456: Do whatever with the account
[8:47:11 AM] Mattie / KM: alright
[8:47:12 AM] Mattie / KM: will do
[8:47:29 AM] ddog456: Thanks matt

Last edited:

DeletedUser

"HIGH CONFIDENCE"

Lool, I got this screen shot within 24 hours of there post.

http://prntscr.com/2kkouq

They got rid of there ally forum with ISO :O

W2V high confidence :D, I don't even know the guy who sent me the screen shot which tells you a lot about the tribe.

(P.S Please don't OP me or I will quit hahah)

Slob96

DeletedUser

That was a really long post just to prove you're more insecure than a 16 year-old girl.

ddog456

That was a really long post just to prove you're more insecure than a 16 year-old girl.

haha insecure? You mean like W2V? Which is why they kicked a player that they thought was spying and wasnt.... HAHAHA dont tell me about insecure kid

Or the fact your stacking your borders because your insecure on the fact of who is going to hit you next....

"HIGH CONFIDENCE"

Lool, I got this screen shot within 24 hours of there post.

http://prntscr.com/2kkouq

They got rid of there ally forum with ISO :O

W2V high confidence :D, I don't even know the guy who sent me the screen shot which tells you a lot about the tribe.

(P.S Please don't OP me or I will quit hahah)

Slob96

LOL I told everyone they are a bunch of "TALK". They are just some kids playing off the dreams and hopes to have the luck they may have had on w56...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104264

haha insecure? You mean like W2V? Which is why they kicked a player that they thought was spying and wasnt.... HAHAHA dont tell me about insecure kid

die4love was not kicked because we thought he was a spy. Some might think that, but that is not why.

ddog456

Kid give up, On my worst days Im better than you and its a known fact. No matter what you try to say about me I have proven myself more than you so Im done proving my point and showing W2V to be the failure that it really is,

Congrats on the w56 win though. The sad part is like Ive been saying since the first Day dropped the NAP: I RESPECTED W2V of all the tribes, I kinda had a hopeful heart to see you guys in the end.

But then you guys showed your true colors and just messed with the wrong guy, Now Im staying around w71 just to see you guys fail, So live it up while you can... Thats all I have to say... Simple as that

DeletedUser

die4love was not kicked because we thought he was a spy. Some might think that, but that is not why.

For shame sichtie, you should've let me been smug over bursting my bubble like that. ;(

DeletedUser

Kid give up, On my worst days Im better than you and its a known fact. No matter what you try to say about me I have proven myself more than you so Im done proving my point and showing W2V the failure that it really is,

Congrats to the w56 win though. The sad part is like Ive been saying since the first Day they dropped the NAP: I RESPECTED W2V of all the tribes I kinda had a hopeful heart to see you guys in the end.

But then you guys showed your true colors and just messed with the wrong guy, Now Im staying around w71 just to see you guys fail, So live it up while you can... Thats all I have to say... Simple as that

In paragraph order:

I don't care how big your head is, you're not on your original account and are currently grasping at relevance.

Thanks, but I don't care what you in particular think of us due to some imagined slight.

I really couldn't care less.

ddog456

Since I just stated Im done arguing & proving points I wont make a big deal of it. But yes you guys did state that is part of the reason he was kicked and I do have the proof to show that also.

The other reason was because he wasnt abiding by you all's claiming rules and he just basically didnt want to be another W2V pup on a leash :p

ddog456

In paragraph order:

I don't care how big your head is, you're not on your original account and are currently grasping at relevance.

Thanks, but I don't care what you in particular think of us due to some imagined slight.

I really couldn't care less.

LOL dude do you want to go rent this master's round so I can show everyone how tough you really are??

I know hands down I can have you rimmed in less than 3hrs on that masters round and I will even do a start of 15-20 vills just to keep it simple and handleable for a player such as yourself hahaha

DeletedUser

Since I just stated Im done arguing & proving points I wont make a big deal of it. But yes you guys did state that is part of the reason he was kicked and I do have the proof to show that also.

The other reason was because he wasnt abiding by you all's claiming rules and he just basically didnt want to be another W2V pup on a leash :p

Oh right it's this one reason...but, oh! It's actually two you say? Well.....oh my.....

ddog456

Good Day to you noob.. Ill chat with ya later on the Internal Forums hahahaahahahahaha

DeletedUser

LOL dude do you want to go rent this master's round so I can show everyone how tough you really are??

I know hands down I can have you rimmed in less than 3hrs on that masters round and I will even do a start of 15-20 vills just to keep it simple and handleable for a player such as yourself hahaha

That sounds like an absolute waste of my time. I play this game with my friends as part of a team, not in some prepubescent hormone craze of half English "leetness" it's increasingly apparent you do.

It is, however, becoming increasingly clear you cling to an anonymous account not for a supposed slight on a dead tribe but simply for others to recognize you. How droll.

Deleted User - 10770065

Come on ddog, enough of the drivel. Your tribe failed in the end and obviously you left your account in advance to escape the inevitable. Otherwise you would of stayed and showed W2V such a "great player" you are.