Smokey Knights of Cydonia War [SKCW]

DeletedUser111516

shhh nathan

images

DeletedUser

Smoke dont care who gets KOC villes as long as KOC isnt able to noble more barbs from them.

Smoke did the same to EGO, and sat back while KOC chest thumped how KOC killed EGO. Accusing ZIPs of riding SMOKE coat tails now is hypocritical my friends.

I try not to speak much because i would prefer strength speak for us. It was flexed for EGO...and it is now being flexed at you.

I do admire the KOC faith, but detest the barb nobling methods. Soon the world will not have to worry about lost farms. As believe it or not, there is a tribe that has a history of barbing more than KOC.... ~CS~ is worse. But SMOKE is removing them also.

Long Live the Farm!

DeletedUser

I love how people think KOC is dead haha

All, we are not mentally made up like the rest of you all. Ive never seen so many weak minded qutters than this world

I told the tribe that we would take a beating initially. I told them the number of losses we will take before its stabilized (and we are not there yet)

we took a poll....and ALL put a middle finger up to the two tribes

I truly hope that you think we are done....because that will be just another mistake you all have done along the way

Again, you will have to noble every vil. Good luck.

Being that smoke and ego couldnt even put together a real war, i highly doubt this will continue.

You expect people to quit like what happens on your sides

we just dont understand that word

As for Tag....you were pawned, but you did a good strategic move. Although you lost all respect as a player, you (and mad paul) at least made the right decision....so i respect that part

but you are not a warrior my friend. just a few kids who have the benefit of a larger tribe.

So keep taking them empty vills. It helps me with my plan right now......but realize that it will get harder, and you will actually have to work, and guess what......you and others wont be able to run in the future

there will be no naps, alliances, or anything else for that matter with these two tribes

we will either get rimmed, or watch you guys "get bored and quit" one by one

DeletedUser

better tell congo about the whole confident appearance thing.. he's not staying in line:

When the Top Tribe in the World and #3 Tribe attacks you, you expect to be defeated, but at least fight. You guys are embarrassing and have no honor.

didn't notice that last line the first time through, absolutely hilarious.

DeletedUser111516

As for Tag....you were pawned, but you did a good strategic move. Although you lost all respect as a player, you (and mad paul) at least made the right decision....so i respect that part

but you are not a warrior my friend. just a few kids who have the benefit of a larger tribe.

So keep taking them empty vills. It helps me with my plan right now......but realize that it will get harder, and you will actually have to work, and guess what......you and others wont be able to run in the future

there will be no naps, alliances, or anything else for that matter with these two tribes

I really don't give a damn what you think of me mate. I did what was good for my account. As mentioned, I don't have to do what you want/wish. It is my wish and I made the right choice at the right time.

Also, can you tell me where I called myself a warrior mate? It was your other hand, Mr.Congo, your tw mentor, who kept calling me a warrior. I never mentioned that I am a warrior at all. Yes, I am a kid. Does that really bother you? I not even half your age Mr.Toll. I know you very well even before this world. So, I really don't care a lot what you think. According to me, I fought well, held out as long as I can alone. I didn't know you expected me to sit and fight your tribe alone till the end. If you did expect that, you are mistaken my friend.

And regarding the diplomacy you just mentioned out here, you must be kidding me by indirectly mentioning that we or SMOKE would be allying you in future. Lastly, I think the first part of your last statement suits better. Don't forget that we now have the deadly weapon Tila , trained in your camp to fight along side us ;) Carry us Tila!!! Go Go Go!! :icon_evil:

Ack3rl3y

I love how people think KOC is dead haha

All, we are not mentally made up like the rest of you all. Ive never seen so many weak minded qutters than this world

I told the tribe that we would take a beating initially. I told them the number of losses we will take before its stabilized (and we are not there yet)

we took a poll....and ALL put a middle finger up to the two tribes

I truly hope that you think we are done....because that will be just another mistake you all have done along the way

Again, you will have to noble every vil. Good luck.

Being that smoke and ego couldnt even put together a real war, i highly doubt this will continue.

You expect people to quit like what happens on your sides

we just dont understand that word

If you are so confident you will last can you please try a new tactic, that being stay quiet and let your actions speak for you? No I suppose not, as that won't have the desired effect - keeping morale up. Not when your tribe and you have constantly been reducing in size/power (and it wasn't alot to begin with really).

I am still awaiting a reply from my earlier post, or can you not combat those points / give suitable answers and are instead choosing to bury your head in the sand? If so then go one way or the other, don't selectively choose what to reply to based on how good an argument you think you can make.

I wonder when the other members of KoC see through you lies. Amazed that they haven't so far..

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: KOC
Side 2:
Tribes: SMOKE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 27
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,544
Side 2: 239,245
Difference: 237,701

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: KOC
Side 2:
Tribes: ZIPS

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 49
Difference: 49

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 376,458
Difference: 376,458

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

According to me, I fought well, held out as long as I can alone
You were never alone, your whining fools no-one least of all me. I was the brunt for you and your buddies from both ego and smokes incomings - I would not call that "alone".
Your teammates didn't have the churn of co-players to stay active, while you seemed to have endless supply for a while.

Lastly, I think the first part of your last statement suits better. Don't forget that we now have the deadly weapon Tila , trained in your camp to fight along side us ;) Carry us Tila!!! Go Go Go!! :icon_evil:
What a surprise. You haven't changed a bit my dear, going for villages others took the time to fight for and clear. Then have the audacity to come in here and mock? Do not use my name to do it.

DeletedUser111516

You were never alone, your whining fools no-one least of all me. I was the brunt for you and your buddies from both ego and smokes incomings - I would not call that "alone".
Your teammates didn't have the churn of co-players to stay active, while you seemed to have endless supply for a while.

I did fight alone Miss Tila. I don't have to fool anyone. There was hardly any coordination up there in that front. Just because you got faked once in a blue moon by a couple of us, don't cry it out :icon_biggrin:. I had co-players, I agree. But what does that change? I get lots of co-players to run my account and it is entirely up to me. Just because there are accounts out here, it isn't necessary that you get so called co-players to come play it. Co-players are players like any others and they need to like the account and stick to it. Almost every account had co-players. But they didn't stick out there. It isn't my fault that they didn't stick out long. :icon_neutral:

What a surprise. You haven't changed a bit my dear, going for villages others took the time to fight for and clear. Then have the audacity to come in here and mock? Do not use my name to do it.

Elaborate it may be dear? I have taken only the villages which I have nuked and claimed. Just because Toll lost his nukes on someone else, doesn't make that village belong to anyone else. Also, it is my frontline too baby. I don't have to sit back and watch for any reason. If I have the nobles and nukes, I will go forward and noble them. :icon_twisted:

May be I am an Opportunist, but are you any less than me? I doubt it dear. I act when I feel its the best to. I haven't stolen villages cleared by anyone else. Prove it if you state something. And moreover, if anyone feels I have nobled the village that you cleared, mail me and we can sort it out. Without proving, stop spamming externals stating that myself or my mates are nobling villages cleared by anyone else.

DeletedUser

ackerly.....i respect you bro. i was wrong to chastise you. as you said earlier (in a different way), you were trying to look at things from a neutral position....and i missed it. i just havent responded to you (yet) because ive kinda been busy lololol....but i will. you seem like 1 of just a couple here that seem to have common sense

tag----your co's (or you...i really dont bother to care whos on the account)....called yourself a great warrior on skype.

you guys are a joke.

team tila has great warriors. you, my friend, are a turtle.

you werent fighting the whole tribe. that is what you sold zips. you had maybe 3 people using real nukes against you.....and you still "quit" even though you had a plethora of co players.

yes, i remember you from past world. you got pawned on that world so damn quickly, and quit within days, that it put everyone else in a bind.

now you have co's, and you still cant compete against 3-4 players....even when those players are all substantially smaller than you

the past days are like a basketball game that is in the 1st quarter

your up by 14. You hit hard early in the game....but there is much time left to regroup

all i can say is stay focused, because through the past 6 months ive bit my tongue as ive watched players we put on the ropes go to another tribe to claim immunity

now we are fighting the western hemisphere......which means if we get all up in your business....your done. you better hope that you are able to maintain the luck youve maintained so far

also, being i kinda know my vills better than the rest of you lot......the vills were empty cause of smoke. i have 150k of ODD on those 50 losses for a reason. i have almost 6 mil ODD on 2/3 of that from smoke

there is a reason for that

but hey, we all are accustomed to you snaking your way through this game. just saying. it will eventually bite you. if not from us, it will be from others that you have screwed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108070

now we are fighting the western hemisphere......which means if we get all up in your business....your done. you better hope that you are able to maintain the luck youve maintained so far

also, being i kinda know my vills better than the rest of you lot......the vills were empty cause of smoke. i have 150k of ODD on those 50 losses for a reason. i have almost 6 mil ODD on 2/3 of that from smoke

there is a reason for that

but hey, we all are accustomed to you snaking your way through this game. just saying. it will eventually bite you. if not from us, it will be from others that you have screwed

let's make this very clear ... ZIPS didn't "join" this war without much consideration and discussion ... considering we have several players on a KOC front, it's only logical that those players become involved - how about showing us actual reports? not that i don't believe you, but ...

Tila left KOC ... having full knowledge of the players you're attacking, online times, village builds, etc, is a huge advantage of those of us who don't ... i don't see much difference between that and -Tag taking "cleared" villages

DeletedUser

seriously? you are questioning if the villages were cleared? You are also stating things like smokes knowledge of online times and village builds?

tag, map paul, lord protector and others know all that about me already

as for reports, i will not waste my time digging up the reports. Tag is on trial, not me. He stole vills from smoke. Have them show reprots of villages being cleared

sir arko, tila, mr big (hate to say it because hes just the same quality of player as tagteam...a bad player with a group of real players) and a few others have been bombarbing me for the past 2 weeks. zips comes in, like ego fashion, and takes the vills

i thought you all were different, but i was wrong to think so. you claim the reason for the engagement is because "you dont want smoke to flank you"....no, you do it for the easy vills....but being that you and smoke dont know how to fight....just know how to internalize, im not too worried.

i have dealt with much more than this before. i am looking forward to the next months

DeletedUser

THIS WILL EITHER BE QUICK OR FUN. PERHAPS BOTH? PERHAPS NEITHER...
my vote is "both" :icon_biggrin:

Your answer is too late. It was between SMOKE and KOC.

I love it. Cannot imagine a better way to go out. 1/4 of the tribe abandons us and turns on us. SMOKE gets an excellent start (especially with our former mates). Then the #1 TRIBE IN THE WORLD makes an arse of itself and acts like it is taking villages with ease.

KOC is awesome. Not that we are the best tribe in the world, but that we warrant so much attention against the #1 and #3 Tribes in the world.

They are dancing and cheering. lol They will conquer this world, but only remember us by saying, "Remember KOC? That was fun."

Now, only if SMOKE got smart and turned north again. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Wow.. I agree with toll.

Yes Zip, great job! Are there any more villes i can clear? ....it will be done happily

Unfortunately i see that stat and think.... "somewhere, 43 barbs are about to turn bright red."

but then i think ...SWEET! more villes i can cat nuke! So its all good.

Yes clear them all as I am sure that our players will be more than happy to noble them.

DeletedUser108070

if find it quite ironic that on one side of their face, certain players accuse ex-EGO players of "running" from a war, yet praise the loyalty and honor of ex-KOC players who did the very same thing from the other side ...

Then they post something like this ...

I love it. Cannot imagine a better way to go out. 1/4 of the tribe abandons us and turns on us. SMOKE gets an excellent start (especially with our former mates). Then the #1 TRIBE IN THE WORLD makes an arse of itself and acts like it is taking villages with ease.

ZIPS isn't acting like it's taking villages with ease ... ZIPS IS taking villages with ease ...

DeletedUser111516

tag----your co's (or you...i really dont bother to care whos on the account)....called yourself a great warrior on skype.
you guys are a joke.

Again I repeat, we have never called us great warriors. Just because you blabber something, I don't have to agree it.

team tila has great warriors. you, my friend, are a turtle.
you werent fighting the whole tribe. that is what you sold zips. you had maybe 3 people using real nukes against you.....and you still "quit" even though you had a plethora of co players.
Excuse me, so what do you call yourself? A super turtle? You don't even know the composition of my account and you cry. Well, does it really bother you my dear even if I am a turtle?
Also who said you I quit baby? Taking a break for a while to spend time with family doesn't mean that I quit. And I don't have to tell the truth to you about my absence at all

yes, i remember you from past world. you got pawned on that world so damn quickly, and quit within days, that it put everyone else in a bind.
now you have co's, and you still cant compete against 3-4 players....even when those players are all substantially smaller than you
I got pawned? Really? Oh baby, the account I played ended ranked 2 on that world. So stop crying. And do you want to know about yourself? I will show you great words from the duke of Twist.

[29-11-2013 20:13:31] ~Ash: i got dragged to w66 because of kidicarius. then he quit. now, i am ending up there fighting Tollxbooth |-(
[29-11-2013 20:13:37] Clara: :D
[29-11-2013 20:13:49] ~Ash: You remember that guy right?
[29-11-2013 20:13:53] Clara: good, that twat needs a kick up the ass
[29-11-2013 20:13:56] Clara: hell yes
[29-11-2013 20:13:59] ~Ash: The one who created most drama in twist:D
[29-11-2013 20:14:01] Clara: he was a traitor

I don't want to post the entire convo here and praise about your backstabbing skills more my dear friend. I don't want to create another drama here talking about the drama you created in that world.

I never said that SMOKE didn't do anything. All I mentioned was that none of the villages that I took were ones cleared by SMOKE. Just because you lost your nukes attacking SMOKE or lost your D defending your villages against SMOKE attacks, doesn't make that village belong to them. First read what I mentioned clearly than spamming. Also, I even mentioned that if anyone from SMOKE feels that they have an issue with me nobling these villages, they can mail me so that we can sort it out.

So talk less and work more on defending your villages from SMOKE or ZIPS. It doesn't matter who takes them. All that matters to you right now is you are bleeding villages faster than you are gaining. And also may be, work on your secret back up plan better because I don't see the plan working out. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser113148

Zip did take cleared villas.. I am sure wolf has reports for all those villas tag took and tila.arkos/mr big and few others I know even mies had nukes land. We were nuking the area for weeks to soften them up and boom you claimed the whole lots then claimed some all the way in k41 were there is no presence of zip..

DeletedUser105025

Well, if you share a planner to take out a tribe together, you have to expect them to claim villas locally to them, all zips are saying is that they are taking those local villas, easily. So i gathered, lol

DeletedUser111516

Zip did take cleared villas.. I am sure wolf has reports for all those villas tag took and tila.arkos/mr big and few others I know even mies had nukes land. We were nuking the area for weeks to soften them up and boom you claimed the whole lots then claimed some all the way in k41 were there is no presence of zip..

I already mentioned to mail me ingame with it so that things can be sorted if needed. Also, i never mass claimed. All my claims existed only for 24 hours. I am not claim blocking villages like others.

Note, at that time, we didn't share forums or planner. So you can't expect us to know which ones you targeted. And when I hit, walls were 20. So, unless you prove it with reports, I won't bother replying to this anymore. If you have any further issues on that, mail us ingame and sort it.

And yes, may be we claimed in K41 too. But what is the problem with that? This is how we make our presence. Obviously that K is going to be targeted soon enough and we will be obviously making a move to there now or later. So, you can't sit and blame us every time stating that we have no presence there.

DeletedUser

You guys should send one nuke to every KOC village, then they'll be permanently claimed just for whoever sends the one nuke. :icon_rolleyes: