PFF vs INBRED

DeletedUser

Still wasn't me.. But I'll post more bait on here and see if INBRED WANT FREE* VILS FROM PLAYER ACCOUNT ZETATHECAT

lenin-cat-meme-generator-the-best-way-to-destroy-the-capitalist-system-is-to-debauch-the-currency-bring-me-more-cash-we-ve-got-lots-of-debauchery-to-get-to-b3e4d0.jpg

* Terms and conditions apply

DeletedUser100507

:)

Aside from the fact Axl said 'Send nukes' not 'op's' - The attacks on us we're very real and 'Oppy'.. 35 mill ODD worth of real.

If you were not running an operation on us with the ODD we gained.. Who in PFF we're you opping?

yep he did say that but he only said send nukes at him, we've sent nukes to others too. We did have nuke opps on some players (2/3) but not axl.

DeletedUser

yep he did say that but he only said send nukes at him, we've sent nukes to others too. We did have nuke opps on some players (2/3) but not axl.

I'm on the Axl acct.. Me and Axl have now noted that they were not op's, just 538 random nukes we killed. Thanks for setting us straight :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100507

thats not much considering theres 32 members in inbred and the top 10 alone would have about 3000 nukes or close, obviously were not using them effectively (dull).

Not taking anything away from your account you done very well against inbred and wasnt expecting anything less, 538 is alot for random nukes, but they weren't opps for as far as i know :|

DeletedUser

AxlBigCat was a large part of the first OP that Inbred did back at the end of January. Was actually part of a nuke noble OP. However, given there were a lot of hardstacks the OP failed. There were a number of other players, but hitting ABC was a significant part of the OP.

Since then ABC hasn't really been targeted, bar a few nukes mixed in fakes.

DeletedUser

Not using nukes effectively >> TACTICS

Dear forum user General of bunny army: please organize some GotRob style resistance. I am promoting you to Baron of Inbred. Good luck

h2A5DA2AB

@ Kablamo, thanks for setting the record straight there. I don't know what we would have done without the cold hard facts. Also I'd like to commend the tactical decision to not further target ABC (cool acronym too!) I would highly recommend a highly tactical switch to a more highly strategic target such as ZetaTheCaTactics as a wise tactical move.

Deploy the Tactical Cat!

h96E1AE3F

DeletedUser

thats not much considering theres 32 members in inbred and the top 10 alone would have about 3000 nukes or close, obviously were not using them effectively (dull).

Ya thinks!?

Not taking anything away from your account you done very well against inbred and wasnt expecting anything less, 538 is alot for random nukes, but they weren't opps for as far as i know :|

WOW just WOW :icon_eek:

dog-facepalm.jpg

DeletedUser100507

Dear forum user General of bunny army: please organize some GotRob style resistance. I am promoting you to Baron of Inbred. Good luck

GotRob vs PITA was a good war till the whole jumping tribes happened :S

DeletedUser112291

I'm on the Axl acct.. Me and Axl have now noted that they were not op's, just 538 random nukes we killed. Thanks for setting us straight :)

there was a opp on villages not in a single player ,there were a lot of players included in the first opp but there were people in inbred that launched a lot of random nukes at you

congratz on the caps against us , when you started launching RL called a lot in inbred :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Random nukes, an op, semantics really.

lang-cat-communication.bmp

As for the mysterious disappearance of your players I can only assume that its the chupacabra related.

Pictures_1.JPG

DeletedUser

So with half of inbred leaving for knock, does this mean PFF wins???

DeletedUser100507

obviously inbred won that war, it was just a minor test to see which of our players would go inactive, the test worked so we won :)

DeletedUser89005

So with half of inbred leaving for knock, does this mean PFF wins???
yes pff won in conquering the inactives and lazy part time players before they went barb, now that's something to tell the grandchildren eh..

DeletedUser

yes pff won in conquering the inactives and lazy part time players before they went barb, now that's something to tell the grandchildren eh..

Yes because i am so proud of my TW accomplishments. They add so much to my career and my relationships. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I know. It's so weird a world actually exists out there isn't it??

DeletedUser89005

Yes because i am so proud of my TW accomplishments. They add so much to my career and my relationships. :icon_rolleyes:
if you think you have achieved something to be proud off then you are more of a fool than i had given you credit for..

DeletedUser62294

So where are you in this world? Nowhere? Okay then go away. Every single account in Inbred was active at the beginning. Most quit after relentless pressure and the first failed Inbred "op" (not sure what they called it). I prefer Mika's trollings to yours and that is saying something. :icon_eek: