PFF vs INBRED

DeletedUser

So where are you in this world? Nowhere? Okay then stfu and gtfo. Every single account in Inbred was active at the beginning. Most quit after relentless pressure and the first failed Inbred "op" (not sure what they called it). I prefer Mika's trollings to yours and that is saying something. :icon_eek:

FYI, 'Mika' (Mikhail for you) doesn't troll...

DeletedUser

I guess there is a difference between trolling and chatting shit :)

You mean what you always do? How are those nukes doing, bruv?

I do not troll. I use facts and analysis, you use idiotic arguments, based on assumptions, to troll me. This is why I don't post much here lately. Speaking to infantile trolls is boring...

Back at you, Chris. Love ya! :)

DeletedUser

I do not troll. I use facts and analysis, you use idiotic arguments, based on assumptions, to troll me. This is why I don't post much here lately. Speaking to infantile trolls is boring...

Says the troll... Your as factual as George W'S WMD in Iraq.

DeletedUser

Please call me brother not bruv! Why did you block me ingame but continue to message me :)? 7 days rebuild time, had a massive set back losing those 2 nukes :/

DeletedUser

Please call me brother not bruv! Why did you block me ingame but continue to message me :)? 7 days rebuild time, had a massive set back losing those 2 nukes :/

You always lose nukes and trains (let's not forget those) in the most idiotic way possible, but hey, I'm a troll apparently, so who am I to criticise.

Whenever I try to talk to any of the PFF trolls, all I get is childish responses. Have come to expect nothing more.

Ta, ta, my pedigree chums.

DeletedUser89005

So where are you in this world? Nowhere? Okay then stfu and gtfo. Every single account in Inbred was active at the beginning. Most quit after relentless pressure and the first failed Inbred "op" (not sure what they called it). I prefer Mika's trollings to yours and that is saying something. :icon_eek:
where i am is no concern of yours and who's trolling you prefer is entirely up to you, i dont care either way or wish to even know anyhow.. i find it very humorous that we are still reading posts from pff clowns who claim to have defeated inbred, a tribe which was heavily inactive at the time of war.. a time where its frontline was left open.. pff defeated inactive/quit accounts.. its as simple as that..

DeletedUser106579

Conquers between 01/01/2014 and 20/01/2014

Swagarus - 46
Al Fred - 76
V0ltz - 43
Rygic001 - 113

Just a selection of Inbred accounts that looked plenty active before the war kicked off...

DeletedUser89005

Swagarus - 46
Al Fred - 76
V0ltz - 43
Rygic001 - 113

Just a selection of Inbred accounts that looked plenty active before the war kicked off...
well done highlighting that sherlock.. as stated "before the war"..

DeletedUser100507

Swagarus - 46
Al Fred - 76
V0ltz - 43
Rygic001 - 113

we've sort off accepted the fact that quite a few of our players decided to call it quits when attacks came there way, not need to keep bringing it up though.

DeletedUser106579

Dunno if you'd actually noticed, but we've tried to keep this thread amicable, and free of the BS gloating and trash-talking that goes on elsewhere. However, if Bert's gonna post drivel, he's gonna get called out on it...

rascal-the-cat

we've sort off accepted the fact that quite a few of our players decided to call it quits when attacks came there way, not need to keep bringing it up though.

As Ads said we always wanted this thread to be a lighthearted one without the usual name calling, finger pointing, etc. Thankfully we've mostly managed it.

It's a shame that so many Inbred decided to jump ship at the first attacks, it gave the rest of you little chance to recover after that start. Hopefully, as has been said on another thread, you guys and girls will have better leadership in your new tribe and the chance to show what you can do.

Bo-John-bo

Quick note,

Future off-topic picture posts will be infracted :)

Cheers,
Andy

DeletedUser

where i am is no concern of yours and who's trolling you prefer is entirely up to you, i dont care either way or wish to even know anyhow.. i find it very humorous that we are still reading posts from pff clowns who claim to have defeated inbred, a tribe which was heavily inactive at the time of war.. a time where its frontline was left open.. pff defeated inactive/quit accounts.. its as simple as that..

If you don't care, then stop trolling, not upset about something else are we?

http://gyazo.com/67fb01fb025ef5ce57e0bde8f9ede861

Even if you repeat yourself 109 more (9 extra for the nine lives ofc) everyone sees you doing this

funnycat288.jpg

Sad commentary on Inbred Leadership.... leaving the front open, letting inactive/quit accounts to entice hungry cats, meh!

images

Maybe the more skilled and active players away from the front figured those players ON the front were meatshields, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89005

If you don't care, then stop trolling, not upset about something else are we?
correct i dont care and these are public forums, your posted stats also highlight an era after the main players of the bb24 account had exited the game.. not before..

as i stated pff defeated an inactive frontline.. perhaps you need to accept that before you try to paint it as otherwise..