Farming (LA) FA KeyPress

DeletedUser96026

Author
Crimsoni
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/py6l062un5jiy2z/fakeypress.js');void(0);
Public?
Public
FA KeyPress by Crimsoni

77f9c888388da1209d0632f458e62f10.png

With FA KeyPress, you now have the ability to send farm runs by pressing assigned keys on the keyboard. By default, the farming keys are set to "a", "b", and "c", which click the A, B, and C buttons respectively. The default Skip key is "j", which allows you to skip the next farm. You can also skip to the next or previous village, but using the right or left keys respectively. FA KeyPress allows you to also designate assigned keys to the farming and skip keys; editing of the Previous and Next keys are not allowed (maybe v2.0). Only one single key is allowed to be designated. You can not use a combination of keys, such as Atl+A. You can edit a key by clicking the corresponding button on the Buttons row, and pressing a key on a keyboard. To change the key of the A button and assign the 'g' key, you would click the button itself, and press 'g' on the keyboard. I recommend sticking to the basic keys such as the alphabet.

Introduced with v1.7 was the option to include settings, such as the page loader and various filters. These are the most basic filters, and more filters will be introduced in v2.0.

Also in v2.0, the Master button will be enabled. A detailed description of the Master button will be created at a more appropriate date. Please enjoy.

I did not create this script, nor do I intend to take credit for this script. This script was developed by crimsoni, and I am posting this thread with his permission. If you have troubles with the script, you can contact him on Skype by adding "dislocated." (with the period).

Code:
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/py6l062un5jiy2z/fakeypress.js');void(0);

Not convinced? Here's some reviews:

[spoil][3/25/2014 11:41:32 PM] cmjjj™: Farming with Cims script is SOOOOO easy now:)
[3/25/2014 11:41:49 PM] cmjjj™: takes seconds:)

[8:09:51 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: i highly suggest everyone do it
[8:09:53 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: not even have to click

[11:11:25 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: ugh i was just holding down c for keypress next thing i see
[11:11:31 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: a bunch of cs in the skype box

mar71n Mar 26, 17:25
dude, that script you gave is awesome!

mar71n Mar 26, 17:30
it's flawless, if you were a chick, I would propose right now. I and pingzy have tried it just today and it brought us back the joy to w73 :D

I'm so addicted to this stuff I can't farm without it. :icon_redface:
[/spoil]

Special Thanks
  • cheesasaurus
  • ntoombs19
    • Without the ability to learn from their code, much of this script would be nonexistent.
  • W73 Random
    • For beta testing the script before it's release, and the continuation of testing throughout its development.

i4i.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 1

DeletedUser108663

Thanks for your suggestion, I believe it will be implemented in v2.

You can also try scrolling down. :p

Scrolling down becomes annoying when you have 900 villages to farm from :D

DeletedUser111346

awesome awesome script bravo!!!!! :icon_biggrin:

i have been a big fan of the farm assist script but this baby is fast!
thank you for the great work crimsoni

if u are open to a few suggestions i agree with the previous poster it would be great to have the option to minimize the options box. a few of my fav settings from farm assit IF it dont slow things down are:

Hide scout reports with resources less than xxx
Hide Distances Greater than xxx

Great script just like it is, thanks again!!!

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Awesome script!

Would it be possible to add an option to use rams for villages with walls?

DeletedUser19130

Awesome script... I am about to actually make a video tutorial about farming with this script.

Only one thing that I think would be good to change is the little dialogue box that pops up when you hit the script on a village overview that says "Redirecting". If the dialogue box wasn't there it makes it much easier to tab out a chunk of villas and just hit a hotkey for the script to run through the villas and then hit it again to bring up the script. As it is now I have to use the FA Filter script to bring up the FA in each tabbed villa and then run back through with FA Keypress.

DeletedUser96026

Scrolling down becomes annoying when you have 900 villages to farm from :D
Understandable. Thus far, in v2.0 you will be able to collapse any table in FA, such as the FA KeyPress Settings table, the usual Templates table, and the Available troops table.

awesome awesome script bravo!!!!! :icon_biggrin:

i have been a big fan of the farm assist script but this baby is fast!
thank you for the great work crimsoni

if u are open to a few suggestions i agree with the previous poster it would be great to have the option to minimize the options box. a few of my fav settings from farm assit IF it dont slow things down are:

Hide scout reports with resources less than xxx
Hide Distances Greater than xxx

Great script just like it is, thanks again!!!
Thanks for the suggestions, we will definitely take them into consideration for v2.0. :)

Awesome script!

That has nothing to do with FA KeyPress. However, I believe there are plans to add a work around to this sometime after v2.0. It'll be awhile though.

Awesome script... I am about to actually make a video tutorial about farming with this script.

Only one thing that I think would be good to change is the little dialogue box that pops up when you hit the script on a village overview that says "Redirecting". If the dialogue box wasn't there it makes it much easier to tab out a chunk of villas and just hit a hotkey for the script to run through the villas and then hit it again to bring up the script. As it is now I have to use the FA Filter script to bring up the FA in each tabbed villa and then run back through with FA Keypress.
I would wait to make a video tutorial until v2.0 comes out. FA KeyPress will change quite a bit.

Your suggestion will be taken into account for v2.0. Thanks. :)

DeletedUser111346

Hey James. I may be misunderstanding your statement but I think you are trying to open each villa in a tab so you can send the runs from one villa and then tab to the next where you have already preloaded the script? I tried this with fa assist too but didn't like it because it didn't remove the attacks I had just sent. Anyway with this script I just use the arrow key to go to the next villa and the script preloads with the page. If I didn't understand what you were saying please ignore this if not give it a try its quite zippy and theres no need to use multiple tabs.

DeletedUser

This script is beautiful, just thank you so much!

Is this real life!? :'DDDD

DeletedUser

Could you get this awesomepwnage script to work on sat accounts too?

When used while sitting, loads my own reports instead of the sat account's reports! The C button however works and wants to attack using the sat account's village's troops. Although it'll fail anyway because of some "invalid report" error, because the reports are not on that account.

DeletedUser

Great. Thanks.

I'm so addicted to this stuff I can't farm without it. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser19130

I tried this with fa assist too but didn't like it because it didn't remove the attacks I had just sent.

I always click the option to only send attacks at farms that were farmed from that specific villa, so that way it's not so much of a problem. I know that I probably farm the same villa a couple times, but really, it still saves me loads of time to do it this way. I still farm a good amount and have gotten plunderer of the day a few times already since I started doing it this way.

i4i. said:
I would wait to make a video tutorial until v2.0 comes out. FA KeyPress will change quite a bit.

Will do, thanks.

DeletedUser22739

Hey i4i. If crimsoni want's to use my script to add to his filters, I give him permission. Although, he may want to change the name because if he does integrate my script with his, the resulting script will surely do more than enable key binding to FA buttons. I'm in my final semester at Uni so I can't offer much help but if you need it, message me on skype (ntoombs19). I'll try to get back to you ASAP.

DeletedUser95574

HOLYMACARONY !

This is the best thing ever scripted in the history of mankind ! You sir can have all my internets :D

But can you make it so it works on .co.uk too ^^ because it seems it doesnt load all the pages there =/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114879

Awesome script!

That has nothing to do with FA KeyPress. However, I believe there are plans to add a work around to this sometime after v2.0. It'll be awhile though.

Already an awesome script with something like that can't even imagine it.

cheeqoh

This script is quite awesome and very useful.
I would just like to point some issues/suggestions if you don't mind.

1. In the checkbox filter with laber "Attack", its mouseover text should be "Outgoing Attacks" instead of "Some losses" .
2. Even if you hide the Settings, it will automatically show after switching(Left Arrow Key) to next farm.
3. Instead of directing the link on Crimsoni to open a mail application, I think it is better to open a new tab to redirect on this forum topic.
4. Looking forward for more filter options from its successor FA Filter.

Overall this is a great script, fast and easy to use.
I also like the built-in delay, a long press will send farm runs without double attacks on same farm.

DeletedUser22739

Already an awesome script with something like that can't even imagine it.
It would be difficult to do without breaking the rules. If you ignore the rules it's easy. You can calculate the number of rams needed to take a wall down to 0 then change the number of troops to send behind the scenes. The problem is, Innogames have decided not to allow cats and rams to be sent through FA.