Faaaaaa(...)rk, come out, come out, whereever you are

Deleted User - 4669627

WND lasted a lot longer than CODEX did.

But I think he is referring to the CODEX collapse against Joker. Granted, it was all caused by Prometheus.
i was never anywhere near joker and codex was a tribe, not me
wnd and i fought while i played, i was winning when i quit, i did not quit because somebody came within range of attacking me

in reply to the legendary matt c, you are a nub mate, despite what the people in these forums would have you believe, if you want to start next to me, i am k64, just like it says in the k discussion thread
it is just ME!
we could see which of us becomes consequential

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Alex here, I dont get along with brad but we've had pleasant conversations in the past, more general public people hate him because of his actions, not because he's a loud idiot on the forums, granted he might do that from time to time as well. Shards and murph you guys aren't capable enough ingame to really cause someone to alter how they are playing because they are next to you. Like if I landed near faaark I'd alter my game plan, because I know things would end up with our two tribes in a war of consequence if you two landed next to me, well I doubt I'd have to do anything you guys would likely quit from lack of farming or be so far behind you and your tribe were inconsequential. So even if you were as "hated" as brad I dont think it'd be such a big deal for you guys to hide where you're located in the world.

Let's admit it, if you spawned near me, you'd restart ... Won't even bother with the changing of gameplay, still won't stand a chance ;)

I think now we must ask ourselves, Nauz what were you thinking with this thread? What you were trying to achieve?

I think we all know, Nauz is Nauz. Thus making him able to do as he wishes whenever he wishes however he wishes for no dam reason ;p he don't need no reason

All of Almurph's accomplishments in tribal wars have been disbanding his own tribe...all that has done is make the members of his tribe get upset with him. Almurph trying to claim he's hated is just complete bs. He's just a joke.

Stop hating<3
Can't we all just get along? :*

DeletedUser

Some previous PnP enemies coming to my rescue.... kinda shocked and honoured at the same time.

It is well known that Michael and I never really saw to eye in previous worlds. With this said, we recently buried the hatchet and Michael has been a part of my W75 tribe. He got an opportunity to see how I work as a leader and I believe he now knows I am more than competent. We have common goals and we both look at strategic issues with the same view. With this said, we have a long way to go to building a proper friendship, but I will gladly have MC in any of my current or future tribes. His co-player is very easy to get along with too... :)

In regards to Mattcurr's comments, I have a ton of respect for Matt and he knows that. We first met back in W11 where we were allies. What the MCD guys did in W11 was on an epic scale for its day and I still believe MCD was one of the best tribes ever. Somewhere along the way (W53?) we ended up as flaming opponents. We always seemed to be on the wrong side of each flame war when we met in new worlds. I always liked his PnP as it tested me and he always kept me on my toes in the externals. Having Matt come here to show his respect means a lot. Thanks Matt, total respect in return.

As for Nauz, I was honestly looking forward to fighting Nauz as he was not that far from my tribe. My luck ran out when he went inactive... shit happens.

Therin, nice to see you are alive... but it's time to drop the whole "I didn't get an invite in a previous world" attitude and consider burying the hatchet. We got on very well before, but you were hurt for not being in the loop about the W50 premade. For the record, a lot of other people were left out of the loop. You didn't get an invite to W50 for a reason as we felt your activity would not be able to sustain the incomings that we thought we would incur in that world. Get over it bud, life is too short to hate.

As for this world, now that my area is secure and I feel that my tribe is established, I am happy to say that I am the Duke of Fart. I have brought a core group of my Fork guys from W58 to this world as a premade. We recently won W58 and we are looking for some more fun. Over the last month, I have been lucky enough to find some ex-DNY'rs in disguise and a few old world friends that are simply some of the best in the game. We've also found some new players that are exceptional. I won't mention their names here, but they know who they are. All have been recruited and I expect to see good things from my gang.

For the record, we are not here for the win. W58 drained me and after a 3 month break, I wanted to have some fun, so I gathered a small group for exactly that. For most of us, this is our first secrets world and it provides an interesting twist to the game, from what I have read up on other secret worlds. We will play until the fun stops. That could in a month, it could be in 12 months. One issue that is working against me personally is the troop speed - 0.6... argh.

When I quit this world, feel free to flame me. I really won't care. My goals in this game are complete so I am here for the fun now.

Too many times people have flamed me for quitting when I was under attack, but no one says a word when I quit a world and we're winning. If anything, they thank thier lucky stars that one less attacker is keeping them awake at night. Funny about that hey...

Anyways, Nauz congrats on your flame thread. Not sure if it worked apart from a few old enemies coming out and showing a little respect towards me and vice versa. People now know where I am playing, but those with half a brain could have identified that my posts are often linked to Fart's area (Apes, Oxygen etc). A quick check of Fart would have shown us to be a premade. A little more work and people would have seen my W58 profile as my name is on my W58 profile. A little detective work would have identified me immediately, or maybe other tribes don't bother to do this these days.

Game on W75.

mattcurr

in reply to the legendary matt c, you are a nub mate, despite what the people in these forums would have you believe, if you want to start next to me, i am k64, just like it says in the k discussion thread
it is just ME!
we could see which of us becomes consequential
didnt your tribe get your asses handed to you in like a week and you disbanded and made a thread about how shitty your own tribe was :icon_neutral: And that was mid game after your shit start was irrelevant. Like what exactly are you going to prove if I start a few days after you in your K.

Humm fact checked, anyway a ton of people challenge me all the time. I don't need to prove anything really I dont claim to be a "legend" and I don't think it is really accurate. But there are some things I will claim, I am in the highest realm of starters in tw, ie I can reach 1 million hauled in the top 5 accounts solo when I am actively playing, and I can assemble organize, and lead a group of similar players, if I have the time I can continue that tribe all the way through late game. You are not a top class starter and if you started near me Id give it a 99.999999999999999% chance you fail to make it past 2 villages. Why do I say this? I have a resume of making it to the top ranks and maintaining that as long as I want, you have a resume of what exactly? Like should I give credence to some guy rank 200 at start up challenging me no its pointless. And any top level player wouldnt challenge someone like that. Like lets take Alex for example Im friends with him, Id say we're both great at start up and mid game and late game if we started next to eachother it'd be dumb luck who won. And that is basically it once you get how to play this game there isnt much to it, and you're all pretty much equal, you just dont get how to play.

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

shayd, I started on this world when it started, waiting for you. You didn't feel the need to tell anyone that you would be going away. In that time, I have quit TW all together. And guess what? Random still stands in W73. Random is still the number one tribe in World 73. You have achieved and accomplished nothing.

There is nothing to prove. Jammer kicked you off his own account because you are an awful player. I have seen skype logs of your leading, you straight up abuse your own members. Shayd there is nothing to prove. I will confidently say I am better than you in every aspect of this game, playing wise and leading wise.

And Brad, it was a pleasure. From cursing each other off to having civil conversations, it is quite weird how this game unites past enemies together.

Deleted User - 4669627

didnt your tribe get your asses handed to you in like a week and you disbanded and made a thread about how shitty your own tribe was :icon_neutral:
um no, lol

Like what exactly are you going to prove if I start a few days after you in your K.
i started 39 hours ago, a little over a day and a half
what am i going to prove? nothing, you will prove it when you fail to outperform me
it will be very close, i did not call you a newb, i called you a nub
you peaked, you think you cannot learn anything, so you are right, you cannot
you peaked at a level where we are comparable, but if i am not better than you, i am very close and will be very soon, provided i keep playing
i do not share your self-limiting attitude, except in regards to leadership
i will not become a better leader, i have no desire to lead, i am certainly not trying to be a BETTER leader lol
as a leader you are probably better than i am, as a player, you are comparable with a self-defeating attitude problem

anyway a ton of people challenge me all the time. I don't need to prove anything
no you do not, you do not even have to prove the lies you post here, you are matt curr, people will believe you, congrats

some things I will claim, I am in the highest realm of starters in tw, ie I can reach 1 million hauled in the top 5 accounts solo when I am actively playing, and I can assemble organize, and lead a group of similar players, if I have the time I can continue that tribe all the way through late game
true, i can claim the same

michael, i do not even know you
many people do know me, and all know i have dreamed of taking a trip to nicaragua when the time was right, they even knew the time was quickly ripening
i started a premade thread saying i might play w75 but was not looking for recruits
the people who needed to know my plans did know my plans
we almost made a plan to meet up in w75, i am sorry i missed it, but tw > my future home and life? no
i do not claim that you ran away before i could return
i do not claim you are avoiding me now, i missed you, not the other way around
had i been in the states, i would have met you in the core
the most likely scenario is that if it were in fact a one vs one, we would both restart because we would both be wrecked by the time we had 2 villages at the latest
the difference would be that you and your mates would be expecting you to play the core, mine would be expecting me to start on the rim anyway, it was never my plan to play the core except maybe to wreck your start up before i restarted where i really wanted to be anyway
i would have met you if i were here, but it would have been pointless and damaging to your plans, not mine, not because i would outperform you, but because i would be comparable without regard for my losses, since i wouldn't be losing anything by restarting

now i am on more rim than i wanted to be, i certainly do not plan to restart in 2 weeks and be more rim
you could maybe wreck my plans by starting near me since you are not in a tribe now, but tbh i have no plan atm, i am just playing, you can see i have no tribe either, i did not start the tiny premade, i went to nicaragua

you have retired, no problem, i never claimed you are avoiding me, never spoke against you in any way except to point out that i was personally never within attack range of joker, therefore i must not have quit because joker came within attack range of me

now to keep the thread on topic, faaaaaark

idk faaaaaark, we met 1 time years ago, he never tried to get to know me, he took offense to his own interpretation of my name
i know a lot of folks think he is hard to get along with, i have seen it myself
a lot of folks say that about me, i have seen it myself :p
i offered to bury the hatchet in a private chat when this thread was first posted
the impetus for this thread starting was me mentioning faaaaaark in my personal spam chat and others in the chat picking up the topic till it culminated in this thread being started
i explained this to him immediately after it was started and my only post regarding faaaaaark in this thread was to suggest that maybe i am more hated than him
basically, i was trolling folks to misdirect their trash talk to me rather than faaaaaark
obviously, it worked

i accidentally indirectly got a flame thread started about faaaaaaark, i then successfully misdirected the flames away from faaaaaark and to myself instead
i have nothing against him, now i am feel better for the mischief i inadvertently caused

p.s.

Jammer kicked you off his own account because you are an awful player.
you all like to talk about jammer, yet you have collectively repeatedly failed to post a single word of truth regarding my relationship with him
for example, he never kicked me off his account, he gifted his own account to me
funny thing is, he should have kicked me off
the truth is much more embarrassing than your ridiculous claims, i do not expect he will ever be my mate again :(
it is funny that you would even try to claim you knew what happened when you are so obviously clueless about the entire thing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is it bad that a post about Faaaark is more interesting than the world PNP at the moment? lol

Faaaark is a good guy. (keepin it on topic, if there is a topic o_O)

DeletedUser

Mattcurr and Faaaaaark in the same thread, I'm fanboying pretty hard right now.
Just make sure you don't get a woody please...

idk faaaaaark, we met 1 time years ago, he never tried to get to know me, he took offense to his own interpretation of my name
I honestly don't know your in game name or skype, so I would expect you did something on the battlefield that annoyed me. If you contacted me in skype the other day, then you didnt tell me who you are so I've probably blocked you.

i know a lot of folks think he is hard to get along with, i have seen it myself
a lot of folks say that about me, i have seen it myself :p
I'm not here to hug, I'm here to kill my enemy and protect my tribe at all costs.
It does not always work out that way, but that is what makes playing in my tribes interesting.
My guys know the risk they take, but we've won worlds with this theory and for the most of it, they prefer it that way. I won't change my ways to win fan points.

Well... this is not completely accurate. I tried to change my ways in the W53 forums, but it was the most boring 2 weeks of my life.

i offered to bury the hatchet in a private chat when this thread was first posted...

...the impetus for this thread starting was me mentioning faaaaaark in my personal spam chat and others in the chat picking up the topic till it culminated in this thread being started
i explained this to him immediately after it was started and my only post regarding faaaaaark in this thread was to suggest that maybe i am more hated than him
A few skype accounts contacted me at the same time the other day and then this thread was posted.
If you have your skype name, mail it to me and I will check the discussion I had with you.
The key with me is to get to the point within 30 seconds in Skype or you'll be blocked.
I receive plenty of Skype requests and tons of in-game mails each day.

If someone does not get to the point within 3 posts, they are blocked. I have a tribe to run (and a life...).
Time is a commodity and I will not apologise if I rub people the wrong way with my abruptness in-game or in skype.

This is one reason why I try not to coordinate our tribe's diplomacy... :lol:

ashoka1

1)i was never anywhere near joker and codex was a tribe, not me
2)wnd and i fought while i played, i was winning when i quit, i did not quit because somebody came within range of attacking mel

1) codex was a tribe and you were the Duke. You quit as soon as Joker declared on codex.

2) codex was a rank 2 tribe and Wnd was not even top 10.so what did you achieve by hitting smaller members of wnd and trying to recruit bigger ones and failing time N again.

Joker was 50% of codex and you quit as soon as it declared.

My baron in joker hated you for you using F word repeatedly in Skype chat.

mattcurr

um no, lol

BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?270743-Public-Apology-to-CODEX

Maybe you were sleep typing and forgot how you typed that your failure of your tribe was because people in your tribe were dicks and you couldn't control them. :icon_rolleyes: Like seriously can you walk me through your typing process of a post cause I feel like there is a huge disconnect between you and reality. And I saw you horrid start in w73, followed by that you took an account a player I know made and plunged its rank too. Show me where you did well seriously, point it out. If you meet my minimum requirements for recruitment for a standard premade of mine, I'll start next to you and give you a 2 day head start in this world. Go ahead post your tw history.

Michael Corleone.

Jammer has told all of us he gave you control of his account when he went on vacation. He then came back and saw the account was in terrible shape and then changed the password to get you off the account aka kicking you off the account.

Deleted User - 4669627

your skype name, mail it to me and I will check the discussion I had with you.
done

1) codex was a tribe and you were the Duke. You quit as soon as Joker declared on codex.

2) codex was a rank 2 tribe and Wnd was not even top 10.so what did you achieve by hitting smaller members of wnd and trying to recruit bigger ones and failing time N again.

Joker was 50% of codex and you quit as soon as it declared.

My baron in joker hated you for you using F word repeatedly in Skype chat.
ashoka, nothing in your reply says i was ever within attack range of joker, which is why you claimed i quit

If anyone who hates you come within striking distance

You quit
further, you did not hate me and your baron you speak of, btw, offered me a place in your tribe, if i wanted it

Jammer has told all of us he gave you control of his account when he went on vacation. He then came back and saw the account was in terrible shape and then changed the password to get you off the account aka kicking you off the account.
either you are lying, or he lied to you, i suspect the former, not the latter, jammer never lied to me, but idk of any random player who did not lie except Gaia
tbh, i think all of random had a mancrush on jammer and were jealous he joined me instead of you, so you kept trying to convince everybody he did not really like me, despite joining my tribe, even after he gifted me his account
truly pathetic mate

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?270743-Public-Apology-to-CODEX

Maybe you were sleep typing and forgot how you typed that your failure of your tribe was because people in your tribe were dicks and you couldn't control them. :icon_rolleyes: Like seriously can you walk me through your typing process of a post cause I feel like there is a huge disconnect between you and reality. And I saw you horrid start in w73, followed by that you took an account a player I know made and plunged its rank too. Show me where you did well seriously, point it out. If you meet my minimum requirements for recruitment for a standard premade of mine, I'll start next to you and give you a 2 day head start in this world. Go ahead post your tw history.
i recall writing that, do not need to read it again, i know what i wrote
maybe i should have left that part of your quote in my reply, i do not deny that part of what you said, it was the 2 statements you made prior to that 1 which led me to refute your version of events

anyway, i started well in w73, after 2 weeks i had over 60k od and had wrecked an entire tribe making it very easy for my new recruits to gobble them up
i do not play for rank, something you simply do not get, something jammer understood perfectly

[3/24/2014 7:37:33 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: the growth of the account will take a huge hit
[3/24/2014 7:37:40 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: when you return it will not be top 20

[4/7/2014 10:30:35 AM] al haji rasul al masiha:
Name: Jammer0
[4/7/2014 10:30:51 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: she has kept it in the top 20 with just her 1 village internalled

i do not play accounts to grow them, i play accounts to wreak havoc on opponents for the sake of the tribe, i played his account with the same goal as the one that hit 60k od at 2k points
had i continued playing w73, i would not have stayed on his account much longer, i would have jumped again to the next frontline and his account would have been internalled, so there was no point growing it anyway
this is how a player can most contribute to his tribe
if playing accounts for the greatest contribution to the tribe, rather than playing accounts for the greatest contribution of self does not fit your recruitment criteria, it proves you are a nub, and your lies prevent me from ever wanting to be recruited by you anyway

how well can i start? you had 3 mates in w73 who could answer that for you, jammer was 1, he chose to not just play with me, but to join a tribe where i was the only leader rather than join random, get over it
nauz is another who can (if he can recall correctly :icon_razz:) vouch that anybody would be very hard pressed to surpass my start up capability and they would do not so by much
gaia is the 3rd and publicly stated that when he started near me i was owning my area so easily that i was able to help him with his own start despite the fact he was not even my tribemate

so your claims based on absolute ignorance go against what every one of your own mates who actually KNEW anything would tell you
again, it points to your self-defeating close-minded attitude
btw, i am now 14 minutes past the 48 hour mark, if you wish to start near me, do so soon if you want it to be close to same time, though i might be agreeable to starting over at the same time as you if we discuss it before i have too much more time invested in my start
if you do not wish to start near me, at least have the decency to stop trying to lie about me without even any provocation?

DeletedUser

Well, that's a novel I won't be reading.

Can someone sum it up for me in 10 words or less??