Merge : True Colours.

DeletedUser115989

Lol what is funny here, is that when Red Apple jumped to Reborn out of nowhere, took a few of our villages inside his cluster, it was OVERDOSE that was "pissed off" and took the whole situation personally. Once we started killing apple he admitted to us that it was a mistake and he chose wrong. The same will be said about overdose.

loooool
I´ll never say that.
I l
eft the MassTopTribe cause i dont like to play like that.
To
eat noobs and barbs, i can play happy farm, to have good battles, i choose TW.
Im waiting.

DeletedUser

Lol overdose, what you mean to say is you want "CLOSE" battles. You have yet to noble more than 10 hours away this world, and it makes me wonder if you even know how. You cannot always be on the front line. You sat out each long range op, and I excused it because I am an idiot. If you had stayed and moved with the rest of the tribe you would have stuff to do. Instead you decide to betray everyone just like our friend Apple. You are no better than him.

EDIT: In fact I just remembered, you only got as big as you are because you MERGED with like 3 people at the start of the world. So seriously stop trying to act like you dislike the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115989

Lol overdose, what you mean to say is you want "CLOSE" battles. You have yet to noble more than 10 hours away this world, and it makes me wonder if you even know how. You cannot always be on the front line. You sat out each long range op, and I excused it because I am an idiot. If you had stayed and moved with the rest of the tribe you would have stuff to do. Instead you decide to betray everyone just like our friend Apple. You are no better than him.

EDIT: In fact I just remembered, you only got as big as you are because you MERGED with like 3 people at the start of the world. So seriously stop trying to act like you dislike the idea.

BlaBlaBlaBla...
You can check your stats and mine.
I m
erge with sensy, and aftvr that our friedn s3xy b0y lvft the world, whats the problem?
With my nuk
e i clean all my villas, and i clean 2 for sensy seed and 1 for s3xy b0y :)
If i wasnt in nik
e, or in merge, i can clean and conquvr one villa every day, playing with you, DiplomacyLovers, i only been able to attack when you like, and i cannot conquer any villa +3kpoints cause ALL my frontlines have a NAP or an Allie.
I stay lik
e one month pressing angelo and you to declare the war on ArrowHood, and always you invente any excuse to change the OP da, when we finally declare war to ArrowHood the merge leadership choose too MassRecluit more than 10 members.
If you lik
e to play like that good for you, I dont, so i have to search the fun of game, with that noob lvadership, i cant :D

Now, look th
e stats, i never was top the 50 first days(includes the merges), cause my tribe dont want to fight, only want to eat noobs and make stupid allies, when i start attack my targets(the great dictator, king of tragedy, conglomertor) I grow up :O
Now, im only waiting to
enjoy the game, so im waiting for ya.
R
egards.

Opponents defeated:749.554 (121.)
600k ODA with 415k points, one more blablabla player

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102104

Overdose, angelo here. I have to agree with you there on the recruiting things, hated that

the russians

I deleted my last post because i thought it was long and boring and i'd answer questions in a short and precise way..

1st thing yes we were inactive but we let t bone know and he was cool with it.. we also let him know about the player we had who wasn't very responsive in the forums and mails and he was still okay.

we apologized after we were not able to take part in the ops and everyone was merry about it.. they said its fine..

we had to go inactive due to rl commitments but logged in even out of tight schedule after finding out that we were not performing greatly in the world and even the merger wasn't complete.. it was when i found out there were ops on reborn and although we were towards the latter half i thought it might be fair to at least show participation in the forum.

later when i logged in to play regular there were no forums and so i asked for an explanation but they didn't respond well enough. instead they sent us attacks. we told them politely the main reason and the story but they were still adamant and not ready to hear to us.. so we did what a normal person does, make them pay for such harsh action. We had little part in the mistake too, we shouldn't have left before completing the merger but the issues in rl were too pressing and we believed that the one guy in the acc and lrb can complete the merger but they couldn't but still we tried to redeem ourselves and were planning to go all out in the shadow ops..

DeletedUser115770

They changed their name, Maybe we forget about their history :lol:

DeletedUser

Maybe people should be making less comments about merge, as we are number one right now, and we are yet to be proven to be anything but. Only time will tell. Should we not be successful in the future, then comment what you want, throw all the insult you want, maybe then they will be deserved. Until then (if that even happens) we sit at the top, whether you think it's deserved or not.

DeletedUser

Maybe people should be making less comments about merge, as we are number one right now, and we are yet to be proven to be anything but. Only time will tell. Should we not be successful in the future, then comment what you want, throw all the insult you want, maybe then they will be deserved. Until then (if that even happens) we sit at the top, whether you think it's deserved or not.

Incoming butthurt!

DeletedUser108293

But hurt? not me. Who's tribe is number one, not yours. Forgive me for being 'that guy' who talks with sense rather than flaming. :)

Go away. We dont need more MERGE nublets here.

DeletedUser113322

What tribe are any of you guys in, anyway. I see you guys on the externals all the time but dont even know who you all are IG

DeletedUser

The externals is filled with RAGE, Norse, Night members, with a few spokesmen from 333 and Fate, with a few randoms.

But regardless,RAGE is indeed the number 1 tribe, and have proven themselves more than any other tribe. So until that changes, how about the bad attempts at flaming cease?