Merge : True Colours.

DeletedUser

What part of the thread did you miss?

All of the messages above indicate he was not responding to mail, not participating in OPs, and he admits he had been inactive a while but he is back.

Seriously that is unacceptable from any player.
I've been talking to the players on the account for a while before this. One day their tone changed from trying to find out information about me and norse to panic and confusion. They were responding fine to my mail. And is it so hard to get in touch with a player and tell them to step up their game?

You state we are trying to move people in around your cluster...but any tribe should noble their own inactives before the other tribes see he is dismissed and move into our own are.
Yeah, I have cold hard mails telling me that this mainly an effort to move people closer to us.

As for the mails you have about us wanting to move on you...they are probably from a sad case of a spy wannabe member of your tribe.
Your words, not mine. :)

We have a minimal border with you guys, there may be a skirmish or 2 in cross nobling, but that will probably be it.
The key is to take out shadow...then of course our border with you guys would be extensive. What happens next will have to be figured out by diplomats and dukes.
The border you share with us is about 4-5 times the border you have with Shadow.

DeletedUser115697

But of course. I would do everything i could to hurt the tribe that banished me. Then again, I don`t just abandon them for weeks at a time, and while holding a border with a big tribe too!

Still, those villages should ultimately go to MERGE. I guess poaching the vills of others is all fair in the game today, so hopefully everyone in World 75 understands that if a Norse player goes inactive he is fair game to all, as is their will.

But the russians didn't go inactive.

NitroBlade

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
But the russians didn't go inactive.

They went one worse, they didn't participate in a mandatory op and didn't even read any of the messages sent about their inactivity. If they were on the account, what were they doing not reading messages from tribal leadership?

LRB you're a good guy and I bet you can find a good place on another account.

DeletedUser

dw man, I got my safe heaven set up

we did read the mails, even gave them the luxury of a reply, only to be ignored

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dw man, I got my safe heaven set up

we did read the mails, even gave them the luxury of a reply, only to be ignored

Let's see the mails?
I'd like to see if MERGE have integrity when they say they themselves would not be replied to. If they're lying or if they're telling the truth. All very interesting.

On another note, I'm not sure if anyone is noticing, but Ov3rDos3 is absolutely dominating MERGE 1vtribe! ;p haha

DeletedUser

Let's see the mails?
I'd like to see if MERGE have integrity when they say they themselves would not be replied to. If they're lying or if they're telling the truth. All very interesting.

On another note, I'm not sure if anyone is noticing, but Ov3rDos3 is absolutely dominating MERGE 1vtribe! ;p haha

Overdose took us by surprise, and the village he nobled off PeaSea was in the middle of his cluster. Very hard to defend without warning :)

Don't worry, retaliation is imminent though ;)

EDIT: as for the village taken from davesj, it is pretty much inside his cluster, 1-2 squares away from quite a few of his villages :) it is true though, davesj missed the cancel snipe, but hey, that has happened to everyone right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115989

Overdose took us by surprise, and the village he nobled off PeaSea was in the middle of his cluster. Very hard to defend without warning :)

Don't worry, retaliation is imminent though ;)

EDIT: as for the village taken from davesj, it is pretty much inside his cluster, 1-2 squares away from quite a few of his villages :) it is true though, davesj missed the cancel snipe, but hey, that has happened to everyone right?

Apreciate the information.
I dont know why do you have to talk about me in that forum, when you can talk in game.

DeletedUser115697

Nice overdose. Looks like we are seeing merge for who they are, and it seems a significant number of their members are too. The more the merrier.

DeletedUser

I talked about you in that post because the topic came up. Should I just ignore Jake's comments?

DeletedUser

How dare you even consider the thought of the contemplation of potentially ignoring my comments!?

After all, I am the almighty Jake! The one true Norse god! Please step aside and bow before my most humbling greatness far beyond anything your eyes have gazed upon. I AM who I say I am, and you will respect me. For if you pay your respects, you and your offspring to come will be forever blessed in the name of almighty Jake!

MR.MR

The russians
Overdos3
Faces4...
300.JPG

DeletedUser

MERGE players droppin' like flies.

How trash is MERGE, internally? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Lol what is funny here, is that when Red Apple jumped to Reborn out of nowhere, took a few of our villages inside his cluster, it was OVERDOSE that was "pissed off" and took the whole situation personally. Once we started killing apple he admitted to us that it was a mistake and he chose wrong. The same will be said about overdose.

DeletedUser108293

Lol what is funny here, is that when Red Apple jumped to Reborn out of nowhere, took a few of our villages inside his cluster, it was OVERDOSE that was "pissed off" and took the whole situation personally. Once we started killing apple he admitted to us that it was a mistake and he chose wrong. The same will be said about overdose.

Great story :D a bit more about the internal problems in merge please!

DeletedUser

Great story :D a bit more about the internal problems in merge please!

Lol fair enough. However that is our fault at nike for trusting people from the "start" of the world that should not have been trusted. It says more about the individual players than the tribe, and honestly the biggest thing they had in common was a language barrier.