Discussion: Start of World 77

DeletedUser116294

Will World 77 turn into the recommended world to join once it starts? I remember W75 started and they continued having W74 (P2W world) as the recommended world to join so W75 took forever to get more members.

Is this a thing they do on all non p2w worlds?

DeletedUser116223

Are you serious guys farming is so important and you lack us do it this seeting with no haul will make many people rethink join the world nvm you know better good luck in those who join W77

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Are you serious guys farming is so important and you lack us do it this seeting with no haul will make many people rethink join the world nvm you know better good luck in those who join W77

Your grammar and phrase structure is truly impeccable. Farming definitely important on a hauls world but it being able to farm the most does not mean you are one of the most skilled players. It simply means you are a highly active player, there are significantly better players out there who have real lives to attend to and hence cannot baby sit their account sending every returning LC on a farm run. No hauls offers a good balance between enjoy tribal wars, but without the stress of trying to farm every living moment!

DeletedUser116223

Dude I am not good at English but the meaning of what I say is one,this world will be so boring at the beginning and fits 100 percent to people who have limited time about the game I'm sorry but if you want to play serious tribal wars this world its not cool and you will see that it wont have many players

Last edited:

DeletedUser

There's a thread for saying the desired setting for the next world. The majority clearly wanted limited or no hauls.

Now there's a bunch of people who didn't post there and are here saying everyone wanted hauls - no, that's wrong.

Don't worry, there will be be a haul world coming sometime soon. Make sure to post your desired settings in the suggestions for next world.

DeletedUser

like 80% of new worlds are haul, with 1 every 5-7 worlds being no haul. Anyone who complains when a no haul world comes around is really sort of off their rocker

DeletedUser

Dude I am not good at English but the meaning of what I say is one,this world will be so boring at the beginning and fits 100 percent to people who have limited time about the game I'm sorry but if you want to play serious tribal wars this world its not cool and you will see that it wont have many players

I bet 77 is more competitive than 76 (a farming world)

DeletedUser99994

Every world has different settings. Some have coins, packets, churches, attack gaps, and no hauls. Tribalwars does this so everyone can have variety in the different worlds. Yes, the beginning of the game will be slow, but that is exactly what no hauls players want.

Also, if you didn't know, no haul worlds are actually a lot harder to survive because you can't just "out-farm" everyone around you to be the largest player. It actually requires skill to play. all of your surrounding neighbors will have the same opportunity to do well. So if you think not farming will make it "boring" or "easy", you're wrong. It requires a lot more planning and skill to survive these worlds.

DeletedUser

Please make this the default world for new players and guests to join when it is opened. No hauls is more friendly for new players.... and I want to play on the rim.

DeletedUser116294

Please make this the default world for new players and guests to join when it is opened. No hauls is more friendly for new players.... and I want to play on the rim.

I'm worried they wont thought as they want their new members to use the p2w features. In my opinion though they wont make much of a profit doing so.

DeletedUser

Possible to give us a price on the coins? Depending on the price it could change your start up imo.. :)

DeletedUser105718

Thats why these worlds are pretty rare compared to haul ones. Feel free to play worlds 76 - 72, I believe they were all hauls.

Possible to give us a price on the coins? Depending on the price it could change your start up imo.. :)
It's probably going to be either 3/4 of the original price or 1/2 of the original price.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

or feel free to get your farming nub ass in to a no hauls so you can get whaled on by people who know how to use the actual skills the game has to offer, instead of sitting there the entire day clicking the "A" and "B" buttons.. Nub.

Inamorata

this world its not cool and you will see that it wont have many players

Out of all the recent worlds, this one will have the highest concentration of skilled players. Quite a few well known players will be (or have) joining. What is "serious tribalwars"?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Old vet looking for a premade. I am from europe so I would work very wel with someone from US or Aus.

Im 23, dutch and looking for someone mature and serious.