Would you like some BACON for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser53562

Woah that escalated quickly , i have nothing against you , nor did anyone ask me to type it , you might enjoy being a pet for deb or anyone else , but i stay away from such stuff .... And well go ask your master to talk herself coz i am pretty sure you wont last by the time i come and get her.

Would be sad though , loosing a pet like you would be a disaster . Now shoo away and let me do my work.

You're coming to get me? Squeeeee! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You're coming to get me? Squeeeee! :icon_biggrin:

I've heard that you are a good carpenter , no wood gets wasted , so why not :icon_biggrin:
And thanks for confirming that almighty is your pet .. ;) .. he can watch us.

DeletedUser108753

Kinda funny how people are getting worked up by Alumprh over and over again.

DeletedUser93066

Now that you mentioned it I love being her pet. And in her defense she got a God for a pet you should totally be afraid I understand why you are hiding behind this forum ID.

DeletedUser

Now that you mentioned it I love being her pet. And in her defense she got a God for a pet you should totally be afraid I understand why you are hiding behind this forum ID.

I think its not GOD , its the opposite , a DOG..
small mistakes like these can do a lot of damage , get your facts straight ;)

Inamorata

He is hiding because his duke, Roman doesnt want the bad publicity for DI, thats his job.

DeletedUser53562

I've heard that you are a good carpenter , no wood gets wasted , so why not :icon_biggrin:
And thanks for confirming that almighty is your pet .. ;) .. he can watch us.

It'll cost him tho. ;)

Ajay you sure went from "not trying to provoke" to "coming to get you" really quickly. Which is it? :D

Kinda funny how people are getting worked up by Alumprh over and over again.

Almurph's English is better. Same for Metal Duck. Indeed it could be a ruse, but changing the vernacular and grammar is a lot of work and hard to keep consistent and I doubt either are that vested in their wobbly vendettas, so unlikely.

Thats bloody lies you will get bored and quit!

No, he gets mad and then quits. Pretty sure Sumner invented rage quitting.

DeletedUser

Just to put this thread back on topic Bacon is 8th in k44 so it will take a lot of effort to "eat everyone for breakfast" as stated

Tribe rankings (K44) Points
#1 M.O.B. 51.020
#2 WAO 43.708
#3 Within 41.364
#4 #HashT 37.071
#5 77ers 30.904
#6 ~NM~ 30.078
#7 Agony 29.115
#8 Bacon 24.921

arabela

From all that list, I know only some players in bacon and few in Within. Sorry...how can I bet on someone idk. Also, Bacon is good on diplomacy...

DeletedUser

Surely being W77, every tribe is going to have a few decent players? And unless you have tracked every world intensely you are not going to know every player in every tribe??

crystalball

I guess I can say the same I know some in M.O.B. from W9, W21, W36, W76 know a few in within a couple in 77ers and the rest Ive not heard of...

Status
Not open for further replies.