Would you like some BACON for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arabela

I said account Ara, not players. I bet if I did it by players it would be even less than 1/4 Wobble/BFF.

I did not lead HP. HP led itself with some initial setup by Ryp, I had duke privs and broke up fights. It was never my tribe. I actually feel more vested in Wobble than I ever did with BFF.

Why on earth are you so hung up on us? I'm beginning to agree with he who shall not be named. You're starting to sound like Almurph, just less coherent. :icon_neutral:

You said accounts but i said players ;)

I have no problem with you guys and i like almost all of you as you already know. I just hate when i see lies :) What is the problem if you recognize your past? Yes, you were a wobbler, and you were a BFF, too. Same goes for almost all Bacon tribe. What in the earth is so disturbing in truth?

Also, after your logic, if Jess coplays Jack (hipoteticly, not say this is right), how would you call that account? They come from wibble or that tribe Jess lead in HP (forgot the name lol and too lazy to search)

Again, i love you guys and I respect you but i don't get why hidding so much lol

arabela

4-5 accounts out of 35ish does not equal "almost the same team"

It'd be like me saying your current tribe is just like Varyag from W69 because you are in it.

I already said in our tribe chatroom tgat i feel i am after a merge between Varyag and 1 Up lol

You read my thoughts about it. But i recogn it.

Also you meant more than 9-10 accounts who will probably merge in 4-5 after nobles comes up ;p

DeletedUser

You said accounts but i said players ;)

I have no problem with you guys and i like almost all of you as you already know. I just hate when i see lies :) What is the problem if you recognize your past? Yes, you were a wobbler, and you were a BFF, too. Same goes for almost all Bacon tribe. What in the earth is so disturbing in truth?

Also, after your logic, if Jess coplays Jack (hipoteticly, not say this is wright), how would you call that account? They come from wibble or that tribe Jess lead in HP (forgot the name lol and too lazy to search)

Again, i love you guys and I respect you but i don't get why hidding so much lol

Okay we'll go with your numbers. 8 people are common throughout those tribes (BFF and Wobble). There's 68 people in the chat right now. Now that those facts are out of the way please explain to me the meaning of the word "most".

DeletedUser

Also you meant more than 9-10 accounts who will probably merge in 4-5 after nobles comes up ;p

No, I meant 4-5 accounts, as that's what Deb said, and I feel confident she would be in a position to know these things, being the Duke and all.

mattcurr

Then you'd get a skewed number that means nothing.

I disagree with your premises. What would you think of a team with LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris bosh... I don't think you could do anything but draw similarities.. Not identical for sure but the other players take que from the veteran leadership and coaching..

DeletedUser

I disagree with your premises. What would you think of a team with LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris bosh... I don't think you could do anything but draw similarities.. Not identical for sure but the other players take que from the veteran leadership and coaching..

Those references are lost on me I'm afraid.

DeletedUser

But that would be skewed. A basketball team has 5 players, and if 3 of those were the ones you named, that would be 60% of the team.

Bacon, specifically since we are discussing them, has 35 accounts, and less than 25% of those are previous Wobble/BFF per Deb's admission. I don't believe that's the same at all.

mattcurr

But that would be skewed. A basketball team has 5 players, and if 3 of those were the ones you named, that would be 60% of the team.

Bacon, specifically since we are discussing them, has 35 accounts, and less than 25% of those are previous Wobble/BFF per Deb's admission. I don't believe that's the same at all.

A basketball team has 10 -_- the bench is important

DeletedUser

A basketball team has 10 -_- the bench is important

In basketball, the bench is important... but it's not analogous with anything in TW. There is no bench here, just the players on the court, so to speak :)

DeletedUser93066

I just find it funny that everyone thinks its almurph :D

I don't know who thought it's AL. But I wouldn't be surprised if ajay have had help from him composing that post one way or another. Ajay knows very little about us so most of his post was either to bash us or to grab attention or both. Either way he has offended me by calling Bacon backstabbers and such cause it's my tribe too and in my 6/7 years of TW life there hasn't been anyone who could call me dishonest or a backstabber. It might sound lame but I have gone through pretty rough time because of that honesty in playing this game. So as long as Ajay withdraw his baseless comments about Bacon I will just take it personal and treat him as an incompetent person just like his post.

mattcurr

In basketball, the bench is important... but it's not analogous with anything in TW. There is no bench here, just the players on the court, so to speak :)

An analogy is to explain the essence of an idea not a direct comparison. Like a fish out of water means out of your elements not that you're literally dieing. You know this I know you know this. I don't know why I have to type this even.

Veterans and dukes lead the direction of the other players through example, dedication, and team work. Sports analogies are perfect for this. If you bothered to read my comments in their entirety you'll see I don't think this is the case here but you're delusional if you think it's never the case like you guys are saying. And yes 20% similarity is enough imo. People will take ques when they see how those 20% operate and set the culture. If it's the right 20%

Last edited:

DeletedUser

An analogy is to explain the essence of an idea not a direct comparison. Like a fish out of water means out of your elements not that you're literally dieing. You know this I know you know this. I don't know why I have to type this even.

Veterans and dukes lead the direction of the other players through example, dedication, and team work. Sports analogies are perfect for this. If you bothered to read my comments in their entirety you'll see I don't think this is the case here but you're delusional if you think it's never the case like you guys are saying. And yes 20% similarity is enough imo. People will take ques when they see how those 20% operate and set the culture. If it's the right 20%

Ah right. So what you're saying is that when Basketball veteran A moves to Basketball team B from Basketball team C then Basketball team B becomes Basketball team C because the rest of the team have absolutely no personality of their own.

DeletedUser95593

Veterans and dukes lead the direction of the other players through example, dedication, and team work.

So, in your opinion, POW! = MoM?

If POW! = MoM and Bacon = BFF who also equal Wobble and , do Within = Contra?

If Within = Contra, POW! = MoM, Bacon = BFF/Wobble/, do NAM! = Varyag?

If NAM! = Varyag, Within = Contra, POW! = MoM, Bacon = BFF/Wobble/, are we human? Or are we dancer?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93066

Good afternoon ladies and gents .( i know that its already past breakfast time but who cares :lol:).

If your answer to the question is a YES , you better think again! ( I request sumner to stay away from this thread and not spoil it ,PLEASE!!)

[spoil]
105map.png
[/spoil]
-this image has been taken from "destruction follows" , nice work buddy :)

So as you can see k44 seems to be the most crowded k at this time , filled with some of the best players that have joined this world , with members from tribes such as within , #hasht , elite , M.O.B( they might be a bunch of noobs :p) and even W2V is pretty closeby and we might see them moving into k44 pretty soon .

The point of this thread is to throw some light on the events that can/will happen in the future in the most happening k of this world (k44).

In my opinion Bacon would eat anyone in their way .There are many threads out there about W2V, countdown on roman and his tribe , but we all are missing one of the best premade out here , they have won worlds , HP world being their recent victory (if i am correct) and have some of the best players out here , so i would like to talk about BACON and their path towards victory on this world :)
Have a nice day .
[spoil]
I have edited some of the content in this post , I used a few words which i shouldnt have used.
Usage of the word "backstabber's" was inappropriate on my part .
And well i would apologize to Almighty core , lets put this behind us and move on ... :)
As almighty core says

[12:43:14 AM] Almighty Cor|̶͇̿ ͇̿: We are men here
not women nor child.
[/spoil]

: Good post Ajay, keep it up. I think Bacon is getting the attention they well deserve. Who doesn't want a piece of bacon GODDAMNIT! So yeah come and get it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.