Would you like some BACON for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fidel I

You think that i am provoking others to focus on bacon ? :icon_neutral: i actually like you guys and think that you guys are a nice bunch of people ...
And there are various threads out there about w2v and other premades , i felt like they are missing out on one of the most deserving bunch of people .. But here you are blaming me for provoking people , if it was that easy to provoke someone , i would have won each world i have played on .. :icon_rolleyes:

And my reply to this would be "I also take extreme offence to the fact that you seem to think Bacon is only appropriate for breakfast. Bacon is perfect any time of the day. Sheesh. " I am a vegetarian , i dont really care if people would like bacon for lunch or dinner ... ;)

Your thread looks like the DUKE-Z thread :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ryp, if you don't play now in Bacon, or if others that played in Wobble and BFF don't play now in Bacon, this doesn't mean Bacon is something else. It is basicly almost same team, and this is all that matters. Not necessary the leader is the one that makes the diffrence. :)

So, because like 5 people from BFF are in Bacon, it's basically the same tribe. I like your logic.

Michael Corleone.

its the same logic people used for random/pills/kinky/rumble/haze etc. flawed logic.

DeletedUser100466

If flawed logic then why the so much explanation.

facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif

DeletedUser53562

Intense? How about this?

We have 35 accounts. Of those 35, 3 were in BFF, 4 were in Wobble, 2 were in both. So approximately 1/4 of our tribe was in either wobble or bff or both. That's one quarter. If I have one quarter I do not have a dollar. Now perhaps you can see - in mathematical reasoning (because clearly verbal explanations seem to elude most of you) - why I take exception to being called Wobble or BFF. It's a completely different setup on many many levels.

DeletedUser

the W2V thread is up to page 11... you guys only page 4.. come on stop slacking! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser100466

Intense? How about this?

We have 35 accounts. Of those 35, 3 were in BFF, 4 were in Wobble, 2 were in both. So approximately 1/4 of our tribe was in either wobble or bff or both. That's one quarter. If I have one quarter I do not have a dollar. Now perhaps you can see - in mathematical reasoning (because clearly verbal explanations seem to elude most of you) - why I take exception to being called Wobble or BFF. It's a completely different setup on many many levels.

You don't understand my point?

I don't disagree with statics all i am saying is when you know you are right why so much strong argument?

arabela

Core, Sum, Deb, TJ, Ryan, Mahler, Rizz, Flux - 8 from wibble (idk if they are more. I only mentioned those i know that are in Bacon for sure). Not sure about your math, Deb but 8 is not equal with 4

Except TJ, Flux and Mahler, all those mentioned above played in BFF. Idk if they are mor wibllers that play in Bacon or not, but let's not lie public, ok? :)

Monica, it is almost same team with some new recruits they took from tribes they thought against in previous worlds and some of their friends (like Styx and Dan Prometheus) :) Also Deb leaded in HP, too. Not big diffrences in my opinion.

Are you in Bacon, too ? Cause i didn't count you yet ;)

ah, and Murph...add that one to the list (he was in all those 3: wibble, BFF and now Bacon )

DeletedUser

Core, Sum, Deb, TJ, Ryan, Mahler, Rizz, Flux - 8 from wibble (idk if they are more. I only mentioned those i know that are in Bacon for sure). Not sure about your math, Deb but 8 is not equal with 4

Except TJ, Flux and Mahler, all those mentioned above played in BFF. Idk if they are mor wibllers that play in Bacon or not, but let's not lie public, ok? :)

Monica, it is almost same team with some new recruits they took from tribes they thought against in previous worlds and some of their friends (like Styx and Dan Prometheus) :) Also Deb leaded in HP, too. Not big diffrences in my opinion.

Are you in Bacon, too ? Cause i didn't count you yet ;)

ah, and Murph...add that one to the list (he was in all those 3: wibble, BFF and now Bacon )

Accounts =/= people.

You should know that with the amount of co-players you get through.

DeletedUser53562

I said account Ara, not players. I bet if I did it by players it would be even less than 1/4 Wobble/BFF.

I did not lead HP. HP led itself with some initial setup by Ryp, I had duke privs and broke up fights. It was never my tribe. I actually feel more vested in Wobble than I ever did with BFF.

Why on earth are you so hung up on us? I'm beginning to agree with he who shall not be named. You're starting to sound like Almurph, just less coherent. :icon_neutral:

mattcurr

its the same logic people used for random/pills/kinky/rumble/haze etc. flawed logic.

Idk the tribes with our core and aquib leading are all pretty similar. Same with our core and me leading just minor variances tbh. The key was the core group of highly experienced team players that everyone took their key from and the same style leadership.

That said I was in BFF and I don't think deb leading will be the same as ryp leading much like a pervis lead tribe looks nothing like a tribe lead by me even if all the members were the same ..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Monica, it is almost same team with some new recruits they took from tribes they thought against in previous worlds and some of their friends (like Styx and Dan Prometheus)

4-5 accounts out of 35ish does not equal "almost the same team"

It'd be like me saying your current tribe is just like Varyag from W69 because you are in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.