33 days is enough for me

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
[spoil]
6f13y0.jpg

[/spoil]

If anyone above me was soloing, good job.

Just a few mentions:

Nicki Minaj aka Jake - Good sense of humour, nice guy, good player but a bit temperamental (meant in the nicest way possible).
Euclassy aka Tyler - Top guy and loyal. Met him on W76 which I played casually to get reacquainted with the new TW updates.
Grumpy old Turtle - Good man, solid player and honourable (referring to Tim on the account, really dislikes Jake's sex talk)
bageto - Strong all-rounder, only criticism being some of his tactics were a bit morally questionable.
How Do I Farm? - Got on well at the beginning, some tension in the middle but I hope ended on a positive.
DarkF@rce - Decent taste in post-2000 horror films, although I think he underrates The Descent.
f off noobs - whined like a baby because I sniped his first villa off him, get played son :icon_twisted:, then suicided his remaining troops and I too his main too :icon_cool:
thetribalguy - My third conquer, fought to the end like an angry mother tiger protecting her young from intruders. Respect for landing a good cancel snipe that almost killed my noble.
crystallin.angel - My profile goes into details. Arrogant, egotistical and will soon be on the rim.
Socked. - Power hungry.
Switched on Gardener aka Logan - Still on 4 villages because he refuses to noble a village below his avg villa points.
Soragado - Did a good job keeping the tribe together, hope you recover from your rl illness problems.

Rants

These are mainly during my time in DI before I had enough and quit.

roman01 - The most inactive duke I've ever had to endure. No planning, no organisation and no leadership. Avoid his tribes like the black death.
Zanrelley - I cannot express strongly enough how bad this guy is at recruiting.

Final thoughts

Predictions: I'm only commenting on the NE as I didn't care to look elsewhere. I thought Moo! was looking good from the outside but perhaps they have just as many internal problems as DI. NAM have far too many internallers and I seriously doubt any of them know how to fight players that fight back.

Normally I would have done some kind of copy n paste of DI's forums with some witty comments before quitting (always a cool thing to do:icon_cool:). Decided against it this time as I respect some of the guys in the tribe, even if I think the leadership is rubbish and they're on a quickly sinking ship.

Apart from that I might (getting too old and I refuse to co-play) be back next year for the first no-hauls world that fits into my schedule.

Most importantly though don't ever forget I am the greatest solo player to have ever graced the game known as tribal wars. My magnificence and general awesomeness will never be surpassed :icon_redface:.

Off-topic stuff:

[spoil]
#1: Taylor Swift's 1989 album is awesome.

#2: Don't forget to tune in for the Chess World Championship match between Magnus Carlsen and Vishwanathan Anand from the 7th - 28th November. Here's a link to the official site: http://www.sochi2014.fide.com/ there will also be an english broadcast (online commentary) of the event. There's no link for it yet but refer to the official site and I'm sure it will be updated there on the 8th. The Opening ceremony is on the 7th which is usually quite culturally fascinating and game 1 begins at 3pm Moscow time on Saturday the 8th. Fyi Anand lost the World Championship badly to Carlsen last year on his home turf of Chennai, India. He fought well and won the WCh candidates tournament held earlier this year and has earned the right for this rematch. I'm personally rooting for Anand but I fear Carlsen is just on another level to the rest of the world atm and is a big favourite to win.[/spoil]

P.S.

Nauzea is overrated and is still running scared from me since: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?228920-Metal-Duck-vs-Nauzhror-Abdo.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
NAM have far too many internallers and I seriously doubt any of them know how to fight players that fight back.

Before you go can you join our tribe? We need more quitters as we are running out of internals!

DeletedUser

Eh I was solo till this past week, it's not that hard really...

DeletedUser

How Do I Farm? - Got on well at the beginning, some tension in the middle but I hope ended on a positive.

​+1 for a fairly positive review! :p

DeletedUser

Metal Duck when did you get good? I only remember you as an external funbag, but less than spectacular in game. I guess practice makes perfect? Or did you read Nauzh's guides?

Michael Corleone.

Metal Duck when did you get good? I only remember you as an external funbag, but less than spectacular in game. I guess practice makes perfect? Or did you read Nauzh's guides?
Infinite Monkey Theorem

DeletedUser

High five to us who choose to solo play (its a no haul i mean cmonnn)

mattcurr

MD has always been better than 95% of tw. He just thinks hes in the top 1% lol

arabela

Good bye M.D. :)Was actually nice to see you again.

- About NAM, be sure we know to fight reds, don't forget we won very fast first war in this world (against Phobia). ;)

DeletedUser113515

Most importantly though don't ever forget I am the greatest solo player to have ever graced the game known as tribal wars. My magnificence and general awesomeness will never be surpassed :icon_redface:.

(facepalm)