33 days is enough for me

Spoons are deadly

Ignore the pubescent teens and they'll go away. They'll go stare at some googled celebs nude or something

Michael Corleone.

So joining a tribe to post their forum in external is the way to get your respect.

That's all needed to know about yourself too.
He makes me laugh and has done so for years. Please stop taking things out of context. Want a tissue?

@skux/vulture: your trolling game has been the same thing and it has gotten old. Let me know when you become funny and entertaining.

Frozen Flaim

I'm still top 5, and still solo. For now at least :)

Bye bye though, whoever you are.

DeletedUser100466

He makes me laugh and has done so for years. Please stop taking things out of context. Want a tissue?

@skux/vulture: your trolling game has been the same thing and it has gotten old. Let me know when you become funny and entertaining.

screenshot_470.png

Michael Corleone.

When you cannot come up with a response, always post a meme I guess.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
NAM are a terrible tribe who cant fight, yet you are not good enough for our recruitment standards :lol: wonder why

DeletedUser108753

You are talking to me as if you know me, I have never talked to you before so don't call me by my skype name its like a stanger calling you by your first name. Trolling? by calling that guy a dumbass for calling sam one after he gave a legit response to your comment.

Ps. How can you have pleasure having someone in the world who was never noticed to be playing/has not appeared on the forums/ nor cared for that he plays or not in the world. Maybe its me but i find it weird.

I am am not here to entertain anyone, you on the other hand are damn well trying to.
[spoil]
^And on the third day, he had risen.

Infinite Monkey Theorem

idk what your talking about byteking is a FOUR TIME CHAMPION

^what defense did you use when you got rimmed by nuke and kebabe
apparently used this joke too many times.

Well can you give me advice on how to defend against metal duck? Or a family tribe duke?

Im going to the bar in a second. Any advice on how to play at the bar nauz?

Edit: hey matt at least i talk shit to nauzs face. (Note: at the end of the day, nauz is and will always be a friend of mine.)
another joke used too many times?

If you want to lose this war within, recruit gorth. Hes good at losing.
Derp..
If you ever want a guy to recruit for you just to lose an early game war recruit gorth.
Derp..

well mr 25 i learned my hc strategy from thargoran so top that!!11

why are people striving to be ronaldo when you can strive to be ender wiggin

I think its safe to say at least half of Within is a baron and the other half are dukes.

within needs to start opening crimmys circular mails and responding to them.
Made the joke a few times before...

You couldnt take a joke 5 years ago. Still cant. Doesnt matter you are still a friend of mine.

^was actually funny, not because what you said but what folllowed afterwards. You getting worked up by the same joke you tried on ALessoninpointwhoring. Lol. [/spoil]

Anyway Michael Pigleone how about you stick to your advice about being entertaining (not the first one to tell you either).

@h0lly funny you say that i could go and find your posts too. Where you say "hi" "mhmm" and other shit in legit threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
@h0lly funny you say that i could go and find your posts too. Where you say "hi" "mhmm" and other shit in legit threads.

What hostility! :icon_biggrin:
You say that as if I'm calling you stupid :icon_razz: I've always been a forum spammer Skuxy, you ought to know me better :icon_smile:
I didn't mean that as an attack on you haha, funny you would even think that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser111495

Don't mess with takeiteasyonme during hibernation.