33 days is enough for me

Deleted User - 10770065

Seriously don't understand how people continue to be led by a duke that has miserably failed in the past 10-20 tribes/premades he's attempted to lead.

DeletedUser

Good bye M.D. :)Was actually nice to see you again.

- About NAM, be sure we know to fight reds, don't forget we won very fast first war in this world (against Phobia). ;)

Because Phobia was such a strong opponent. They went crying for their allies instantly and didn't even fight back :icon_rolleyes:

Spoons are deadly

And at the moment the best opponents are ourselves, hence the internals.

arabela

Shaun doesn't want me ;(....

I am in front of him and he doesn't move a finger.

Last edited:

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I never really knew you, but I always had the impression that getting a compliment from you was difficult ^^

I'm nobling a 700pt barb, that will fix it. Competition ends after that because we will then both have 18 villages. This is neither sad or petty because by default nothing I do can ever be sad or petty because I am awesome by nature.

Deleted User - 10770065

Hey Metal Duck, how come you applied to us if we can only internal each other and not fight others that fight back? :)

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Because Phobia was such a strong opponent. They went crying for their allies instantly and didn't even fight back :icon_rolleyes:

We have not had a chance to have a 'proper' war yet. Rather than passing judgement on us now, how about you wait till such a time comes when you can actually substantiate your post.

roman01 - The most inactive duke I've ever had to endure. No planning, no organisation and no leadership. Avoid his tribes like the black death.

Well-said; he is forever failing to walk the talk.

DeletedUser

We have not had a chance to have a 'proper' war yet. Rather than passing judgement on us now, how about you wait till such a time comes when you can actually substantiate your post.

Well-said; he is forever failing to walk the talk.

I have nothing but respect for NAM. But i just told you the facts, Phobia was a bad tribe without any fighting will in them. I didn't pass judgement on you guys, i passed judgement on Phobia.

DeletedUser95593

Yeah but you rolled your eyes at the end of the post. We don't appreciate sass like that round these parts.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey Metal Duck, how come you applied to us if we can only internal each other and not fight others that fight back? :)

I wanted to post your forums on the externals for the lols. The recruiter I was dealing with (rathisamar) wanted to do a full interview and I couldn't be bothered to do that so I gave up. Normally I get into tribes on merit of being the highest ranked player (or one of) in the continent.

General update: I set my account to delete around 7 hours ago after using up my last offense. ODA stands at 220k but it should bump higher after some final long range attacks hit.

That's it now /closed.

P.S. if anyone knows Chase's (person that sends all that ingame stuff) Skype, pm it to me, thanks.

DeletedUser93066

All Hail to thy MIGHTY DUCK yo! But in all honesty James you will be missed til next you pop back in. You promised to play with me in one world and I would love to be flamed by you . So come back fast. I think I will lead a tribe with you in it as soon as you are back! One thing I love Pnp and you are one of the only posters who's Posts I read all the way and trust me theres only 2 like that. One is being me!

All hail Mighty Core errr Duck.

DeletedUser100466

I wanted to post your forums on the externals for the lols. The recruiter I was dealing with (rathisamar) wanted to do a full interview and I couldn't be bothered to do that so I gave up. Normally I get into tribes on merit of being the highest ranked player (or one of) in the continent.

General update: I set my account to delete around 7 hours ago after using up my last offense. ODA stands at 220k but it should bump higher after some final long range attacks hit.

That's it now /closed.

P.S. if anyone knows Chase's (person that sends all that ingame stuff) Skype, pm it to me, thanks.

Perhaps in others tribes as recruitment process of NAM takes at least a week process and Bageto is quitting too as he applied for NAM with you?

Michael Corleone.

Say what you want about metal duck, over the years I have come to respect the guy. He is quite a character and has always made me laugh. Cheers Metal Duck. Was a pleasure to have you on W77.

DeletedUser100466

Say what you want about metal duck, over the years I have come to respect the guy. He is quite a character and has always made me laugh. Cheers Metal Duck. Was a pleasure to have you on W77.

So joining a tribe to post their forum in external is the way to get your respect.

That's all needed to know about yourself too.