The almighty Ebola Vs Michonne's troops

DeletedUser

So what do these numbers point to? well Sitting ducks are yeah literally Sitting ducks now troop-less and hanging on by a thread, like it was said earlier in this thread it is not a race Tw is a slow game which makes Sitting ducks death slow and painfull :)

P.s 3 weeks? this was all done in under 2 days :lol:

You can spit all the propaganda you want. We have more than 1 player other than dido, so we are not hanging on by a thread or troopless. And you are all about your stats huh? Take a look at mine posted.. you have done nothing in 2 days.. let alone 3 weeks. Pathetic.:icon_biggrin: And even more, you use dirty tactics lol. You try with multiple mails to scare our players away. (I enjoy those cute messages Malec, please send more big bad man). You kick a player we run an OP on to save stats so you don't look even more disgraceful? Thats very mighty of you. All for what? The "noob" rim tribe you were so confident you were gunna eat 3 weeks ago You can spit out whatever garbage you want to make yourself feel good. But anyone without a huge ego can look at the stats and see, you haven't done anything, especially when taken into consideration the size difference.

DeletedUser

Based on the numbers that desryachri posted, there has been a total of 15,987,092 OD in this war.

So the OD of the war alone is more than the OD of any tribe that isn't in Top 10 OD ranking ...

1 Bunny Brothers 127,91 Mil
2 WATCHMEN 61,14 Mil
3 The Black Shadows 58,03 Mil
4 Against the Odds 57,55 Mil
5 Ebola Pandemic 47,35 Mil
6 Plague 24,70 Mil
7 Antidote 21,29 Mil
8 Sitting Ducks 18,55 Mil
9 Betrayed 17,25 Mil
10 The Scarlet Pimpernel 17,13 Mil
11 Basic 15,54 Mil
12 Stop Whining Im Freakin Trying 14,36 Mil
13 Barbarians 13,83 Mil
14 Centre for Disease Control 13,77 Mil
15 NOBLES 13,73 Mil

Compared to this world, that's pretty a good OD for a war with a smaller tribe on one side.

DeletedUser116707

Sunlight you are funny, this is a 250ms world too easy to snipe.

Dido jumps literally every attack and only defends when he sees nobles.

now we know what dido troop count is he has been scouted over and over its just a case of clearing up what little is left.

It has been said before this is not a sprint the villages will fall soon the attacks continue every day :)

Now the lovely Graphs you posted nothing important lets look at the losses you have sustained.

ebola / antidote : 5214849 defeated attacking.
Sitting ducks : 6260883 Defeated Defending.

defender of the day sure but just as many troops destroyed and this has been the only real action on this world to date :lol:

Ebola / Antidote : 3078794 Defeated defending.
Sitting ducks : 1432566 Defeated attacking.

So what do these numbers point to? well Sitting ducks are yeah literally Sitting ducks now troop-less and hanging on by a thread, like it was said earlier in this thread it is not a race Tw is a slow game which makes Sitting ducks death slow and painfull :)

P.s 3 weeks? this was all done in under 2 days :lol:

i like your style!! keep it like that!:xmas cool:

DeletedUser

Somehow problems popping up were you go.. You have strange talent to find them haha

Oh I wish I was that special :/ Unfortunately Ebola's split leadership existed before I joined. I'd say I have gained the trust of those that I needed to earn.

Yes, some in aTo hate me which is understandable (chuckle). It is what it is.

DeletedUser116223

Imagine ebola/pox/cure fighting a tribe in their size(not 7 times smaller).

Shrekd the tribe that disbanded after 1 week war with ya bro was winning you 40-2.....

DeletedUser

Why all the bull :lol:

you yourself said 12 people attacked :icon_rolleyes:

60 - 12 = 48 not tribe a war :lol:

all i can say is watch the stats on didow they will not lie villages are falling now and you know it.

ohh and this was not a "3 week" war blah blah it was done 6th - today :icon_rolleyes:

See the ODD spike now watch the villages dissapear :icon_smile:

57697558758f319b124d7d29ca8a24d9.png

DeletedUser

12 attacked, many more faked. Maybe when he loses a village we should kick him to save war stats
like you guys huh? Elite tribe lol

DeletedUser

:lol: stop it now my sides are hurting from all the laughing.

"Many more FAKED" :lol: how is that war? We have dedicated fake threads your not special, faking is normal not a war unless you lost loads from those single ram scouts?

Please catch up with our tribes history.. Player kicked many others where.. Leadership change not the mighty S-Ds doing :lol:

sunlight you have been a big player in this "war" i see :lol: stop posting find the Quit button and use it you talk alot but i see no action.
e5c1b301f5b42de63baca32349303c73.png

294 ODD for all those fakes nice!

oh wait you did join in my bad..

a7ae33d8edf339484decfd00e1cb6fc9.png

sacrificed 3 nobels on what seems to be a pre nobbled cleared village only to loose it in 6 seconds flat a new world record?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh I wish I was that special :/ Unfortunately Ebola's split leadership existed before I joined. I'd say I have gained the trust of those that I needed to earn.

I have nothing against ya. ;P

DeletedUser116699

cure took 1 village from didowido so the war its over :lol:

Well done Cure we delete our accounts immediately

DeletedUser17449

Hey S-D, you have been doing well against Ebola / Cure. I like it when a tribe doesn't roll over and die when it's under attack, which happens often now compared to earlier Worlds. So I do admire your fighting spirit (mine is long gone).

However...

The fact some of you find it necessary to come on here and make Ebola look bad makes it look like you're scared. It doesn't even matter if all the propaganda you've dug up is true or not (you have made some valid points, I'll give you that): You can't handle the pressure some of my tribemates are putting you under and you're trying to turn other tribes against us to find some relief for yourself.

It's understandable but it motivates us.. we've got you pinned down. Let's see what happens when the sitters get tired of sitting and need other sitters for those sat accounts ;)

DeletedUser

Hey S-D, you have been doing well against Ebola / Cure. I like it when a tribe doesn't roll over and die when it's under attack, which happens often now compared to earlier Worlds. So I do admire your fighting spirit (mine is long gone).

However...

The fact some of you find it necessary to come on here and make Ebola look bad makes it look like you're scared. It doesn't even matter if all the propaganda you've dug up is true or not (you have made some valid points, I'll give you that): You can't handle the pressure some of my tribemates are putting you under and you're trying to turn other tribes against us to find some relief for yourself.

It's understandable but it motivates us.. we've got you pinned down. Let's see what happens when the sitters get tired of sitting and need other sitters for those sat accounts ;)

If I want to be honest, you are the first one I see to be from or supporting Ebola/Cure who is sensible and is not trolling. I believe it's because of the 2007 thing ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I just notified that didowido in now ranked #1 on ODD in the world with 4,47 Mil ODD.

I was comparing W77 ODs and W76, eventhough W77 players are still smaller, their ODs are already much more than this world's players. I know this is a church world and that is a no haul world, but the difference compared with player sizes is a lot. Really, if we remove Ya Bro players form OD list, nothing remains there ...

DeletedUser116663

the ODs would be much much more if the actual big tribes were fighting and not hugging as simple as that.

DeletedUser103540

deathpact

http://prntscr.com/5eoyje

You are correct, the problem did start before you, when those two ^^^ joined. Pavle can't listen to anyone and has to lead his own way or no way at all (all the times he left skype mad when someone simply disagreed). You guys are so far up his a$$ you're coming out of his mouth. We are not in your hugging cure tribe for that reason, I feel sorry for all the members pavles good talking sucked over. Oh and you guys dont like me because I'm "blunt" and honest, lol grow some nuts.

You call me mean and rude yet you say that? I never said anything that rude. Oh and what he didnt tell everyone is after they merged into us, they (council in cure now) had a separate skype chat where they talked shit about us (Ebola members) they are good people though. I'm blunt and honest and to weak ass people that comes off rude, gow a pair.

DeletedUser

Lol I can't post because I am away from the frontline? I have sat my fair share of accounts, sent my support and sniping your nobles, sad that doesnt show up on my own ODD. And oh my god, you prenobled a village. Did you expect a big golden sticker from us or something buddy?

And its funny you talk about my OD.. just yesterday I remember your fearless leader Robby Reindeer only a couple ranks above me ODA. Hes rank 50 (350 above me) and rank 511 OD? I guess thats about right considering he has over 50 barbs/internals. Sets an example for all the other barb munchers. Can't deny anything I've been saying about your tribe, so you try to bring it down to a personal level. Even more pathetic

DeletedUser

Lol I can't post because I am away from the frontline? I have sat my fair share of accounts, sent my support and sniping your nobles, sad that doesnt show up :icon_cry: on my own ODD. And oh my god, you prenobled a village. Did you expect a big golden sticker from us or something buddy?

And its funny you talk about my OD.. just yesterday I remember your fearless leader Robby Reindeer only a couple ranks above me ODA. Hes rank 50 (350 above me) and rank 511 OD? I guess thats about right considering he has over 50 barbs/internals. Sets an example for all the other barb munchers. Can't deny anything I've been saying about your tribe, so you try to bring it down to a personal level. Even more pathetic

:lol::lol::lol: take a chill pill dude you seem to be taking this all a bit too seriously.

barb munching internal busting (still better than you) pathetic (still bigger than yours) tribe.

DeletedUser103540

:lol::lol::lol: take a chill pill dude you seem to be taking this all a bit too seriously.

barb munching internal busting (still better than you) pathetic (still bigger than yours) tribe.

Anyone who talks bad about internalizing is an idiot, they have to be taking by someone. An barb munching sucks, i HATE it, but on a church world, it's a must.

DeletedUser

exactly :) you know the score.

Leaders always have first pick they know who is active or not (internals are never forced simple inactivity or account merging)

Barbs are always needed to fill in church yards on a church world (especially bonus villages)

DeletedUser

Your tribe is "bigger" than ours because we joined late? Nothing you have done in this world has proved you are even more than decent.