The almighty Ebola Vs Michonne's troops

DeletedUser103540

Your tribe is "bigger" than ours because we joined late? Nothing you have done in this world has proved you are even more than decent.
Well now they are not much bigger and have had the smart leadership leave (us) so cure is open for business. Pavle will want to make naps with you and so on, but dont listen to him. There is no one else in the tribe that's in charge, it's all his word. You can jump now and do some damage, maybe do some diplomacy first and take them completely. I said when we were all one (Ebola) we wouldn't win, that was due to leadership, now cure has that WHOLE leadership lol.

DeletedUser

well there is a 31 day join difference between me and you.
and a 300k point difference.
Cant help but think i farm more am more active than you is the reason i have that lead and not 31 days :lol:

Start date means nothing its simple activity.

DeletedUser

I have no clue who you are to put up a defense, and simply I dont care what you have to say about me personally. This is Tribal Wars, not Ego wars. When you have something valid against S-D maybe I will take your words as having some importance

DeletedUser

I will ignore you David. Simply because you are the reason my vote was to de-merge. I left so I wouldn't have to deal with you, as did others... I won't be encouraging that potty mouth of yours here :)

DeletedUser103540

I will ignore you David. Simply because you are the reason my vote was to de-merge. I left so I wouldn't have to deal with you, as did others... I won't be encouraging that potty mouth of yours here :)

You didn't ignore me....you commented. You wanted to de-merge because of my " disrespectfulness". By that you mean these things, me being blunt and honest ALWAYS, me not agree with pavle with everything (i said earlier you are one of the people up his ass all the time) and three you didn't like the way i worded reason number two on skype, you really started disliking me for that. Anything else? Oh yeah, you will say I thought it was all about me, but i will say that was not true and you say that simply because i was one of two that didnt agree with you or pavle and you took my opinion (something a council should give honestly) as all about me. As did others lol, you mainly, pavle kinda and reth who has been talking to swift about joining anyway lmao.

So, you got anything else?

DeletedUser116223

http://prntscr.com/5eoyje

You are correct the problem did start before you, when those two ^^^ joined. Pavle can't listen to anyone and has to lead his own way or no way at all (all the times he left skype mad when someone simply disagreed). You guys are so far up his a$$ you're coming out of his mouth. We are not in your hugging cure tribe for that reason, I feel sorry for all the members pavles good talking sucked over. Oh and you guys dont like me because I'm "blunt" and honest, lol grow some nuts.

You call me mean and rude yet you say that? I never said anything that rude. Oh and what he didnt tell everyone is after they merged into us, they (council in cure now) had a separate skype chat where they talked shit about us (Ebola members) they are good people though. I'm blunt and honest and to weak ass people that comes off rude, gow a pair.

You all think that pavle was the leader in ebola/pox/cure,from what I know Pavle was simply a pawn of Malec.
I remember when i asked nap from pavle he asked me to make an official proposal and a few hours later malec send a circular message in our tribe saying his b.s.
Malec is a dirty player and he had the freedom to do what he wants inside the tribe,he was taking decisions asking noone.

This is the reason ebola failed...

postscript.
ramrod19 it was your mistake you trusted malec,pavle etc.
They internaled your whole tribe they nobled all barbs safe and now they are strong and left again.
They may change 100 tribes in order to be in the winning tribe...

Last edited:

DeletedUser84793

You all think that pavle was the leader in ebola/pox/cure,from what I know Pavle was simply a pawn of Malec.
I remember when i asked nap from pavle he asked me to make an official proposal and a few hours later malec send a circular message in our tribe saying his b.s.
Malec is a dirty player and he had the freedom to do what he wants inside the tribe,he was taking decisions asking noone.

This is the reason ebola failed...

postscript.
ramrod19 it was your mistake you trusted malec,pavle etc.
They internaled your whole tribe they nobled all barbs safe and now they are strong and left again.
They may change 100 tribes in order to be in the winning tribe...

just saying in general..but a lot of players bounce to different tribes all the time..it seems on this world their is no loyalty from most. for me..i wont leave one tribe to join up on another..seems pointless to me! even if you did jump on the winning team and won the world..what satisfaction would you get knowing you had to change tribes 100 times to get the win? not me...not my style, i admire players who sticks in one tribe same brothers and sisters..to me that's a better victory condition...but each to their own i guess..if it makes you happy go for it i say...best of luck to you!

DeletedUser

Kiddies, stop whining and bitching. Play the game how it was made to play. Don't flame people, don't drop the 'F-bomb'. Be respectful of one another even if you disagree with them. I'll keep infracting and even banning if people step out of line. Feel free to criticise and insult tribes or players, but if I feel if anything is even tiny bit personal, or any vulgar remarks are made, I will infract. Follow the rules!

DeletedUser84793

Tell ya what Stealthy, you got a real skill at killing threads.

Too keep the thread back on topic. here are a little stats from the Re-declaration. Keep it coming. Were hanging on by a thread:lol:

Duration1 day 4:53:16

I can only try..lol Forgive me i didnt mean to hijack the topic..But these forums is kinda dead..so i figure i would add my two cents due to boredom..Continue on...:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Cure
Side 2:
Tribes: S-D

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 5
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,332
Side 2: 22,419
Difference: 11,087

chart

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Any news on the war? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Cure continue to hit Didow,

Some other S-D players use big words on the forum and do nothing ING.
ae5e70d45fe333c3b67480bc35ea606b.png

Sitting ducks doing well taking a 300 point village from cure :)

f24212a2ce461356149852a91791ce38.png

See below :( sad loss.

c8feda7035711835f56954048e68c0a3.png

Nothing exciting S-D must be doing well :)

DeletedUser116223

Your tribe was disbanded because the leadership had chosen the hugs and the players were bored to cannibalize and taking barbs.You lost the k65 cause your players there were bored of hugging.

For reasons of selfishness you keep attacking a race seven times smaller than you and dont make anything else.At the end you may eat us but you will have no hope for victory.

Your will try to find tribes to reqruit you...

You survive cause of diplomacy if a big tribe jump in you will disband in a week

these I tell you 1 Month now in external the same was said from your council members to your leader

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Cure continue to hit Didow,

Some other S-D players use big words on the forum and do nothing ING.
ae5e70d45fe333c3b67480bc35ea606b.png

Sitting ducks doing well taking a 300 point village from cure :)

f24212a2ce461356149852a91791ce38.png

See below :( sad loss.

c8feda7035711835f56954048e68c0a3.png

Nothing exciting S-D must be doing well :)

desryachri, may I ask if how long were you playing this game?

You are showing that S-D killed 3 times more troops and stopped a new cluster from forming, which both are a good sign for them.

I believe you are the only one to "use big words" and do nothing. You only trolled here from the first.

DeletedUser

i am 3 weeks playing TW learning fast hugging is working loving this strategy :)

Facts, only Cure have done ops S-D are a top 10 tribe what should they be left?

but yeah we have nothing left :( they kill many of nobles we cant attack anymore.

Grats S-D :icon_cool:

- On a side note Well done to Dido he has confirmed what was thought all along Deffence is great on a church world and amazing on a church world with 250ms gaps :)

so yeah i cant see this going anywhere :)

.. or am i trolling?