The almighty Ebola Vs Michonne's troops

DeletedUser

it wasnt a local! but i like your propaganda style a lot!! we will see the nexr 40hours trains good luck!

I believe soulmageX is referring to the first post and what Ebola player did on another topic.

DeletedUser

I believe soulmageX is referring to the first post and what Ebola player did on another topic.
I'm interested to know who you are ing your all over this like it means something to you.

Mich said 12 people attacked Dido 2 nukes each give or take that's only 20-30 if that nukes so a VERY small scale operation I'm not sure in what world that is considered a tribe war? Trains do not work on these settings so if anything dido has been severely damaged and any S-D member supporting him lost a lot.

Ebola going down? OK OK small short history lesson for you?

First there was -?- they grew and grew.
-?- merged another tribe.
-?- became pox.
New bigger tribe became Ebola ( best from -?- joined enolka in the new big family )

This family successfully through hugging PNP merging threats whatever a number of big tribes. Sp shrek etc to name a few.

These bigger tribes now split all had their own leadership styles ideas etc.. Remember now all merged in to that original tribe -?-. Too big too fast many ideas on what to do.

Look at the new cure tribe all original -?- players and a few extras. Going back to their roots the original -?- the tribes that started it all.

The leaders of Cure have proven track history with winning worlds.

Now this is a small quick version of what's happened do some research.

so it looks like this (-?- / pox / cure) > Ebola then back to cure. understand?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86709

rip in peace ebola

[spoil]

b3gv6wU.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

After the big plan of ebola in one of our players, they disbanded cause they didnt have any success.

I love the new name !!! The Cure has come

DeletedUser

I'm interested to know who you are ing your all over this like it means something to you.

Why are you curious about my IGN? I can't give it out since I'm getting a new owner for my account in next few days/weeks, I don't like my enemies step up there to take my account :icon_wink:

But yes it means something to me, first of all I'm a fan of small tribes fighting big ones (As I already mentioned it) and I also had a friend in a tribe called UnD, later moved to TBB/GSM which caused me to keep track of things there a lot and to be around on this world and externals after some while, I'm still keeping track of that area to see what will happen at the end.

Ebola going down? OK OK small short history lesson for you?

First there was -?- they grew and grew.
-?- merged another tribe.
-?- became pox.
New bigger tribe became Ebola ( best from -?- joined enolka in the new big family )

This family successfully through hugging PNP merging threats whatever a number of big tribes. Sp shrek etc to name a few.

These bigger tribes now split all had their own leadership styles ideas etc.. Remember now all merged in to that original tribe -?-. Too big too fast many ideas on what to do.

Look at the new cure tribe all original -?- players and a few extras. Going back to their roots the original -?- the tribes that started it all.

The leaders of Cure have proven track history with winning worlds.

Now this is a small quick version of what's happened do some research.

so it looks like this (-?- / pox / cure) > Ebola then back to cure. understand?
First of all thanks for the history lesson, but I probably know more than you about that area's history. From the time of TOFA existence, -?- overtake and etc to now, I watched everything. You even missed a huge part of their history from the time of Doubt family.

I'm not going to disagree with things you said about their history, all you said just confirms what I said, "Ebola is going down" and it is already down to 6 members and probably will disband soon or stay there forever with some inactives ...

rip in peace ebola
I believe RIP is the abbreviation of "Rest in Peace". So rest in peace in peace Ebola seems a little odd to me :icon_eek:

After the big plan of ebola in one of our players, they disbanded cause they didnt have any success.

I love the new name !!! The Cure has come
That's a big claim, I doubt if a tribe just disbands because of a failed OP, but yes I believe the failure we saw, that ODD rise in S-D and no villages taken by Ebola (Some taken but re capped) probably added up to some previous problems and they decided to reform/reorganize in Cure.

The good thing is that they are now just 1 single tribe, which is what I like, but the leadership and players seem to be the same people they were before, just kicked some smaller ones from ex-Pox, so not sure what will be their new plans and strategies.

DeletedUser

Everyone in The Cure parted ways Ebola due to leadership conflicts. The simplest way to go about solving the problem was to leave the problem behind.... which is what we did. New tribe, mostly same members (apart from those that were causing internal issues).

S-D had nothing to do with it. Honestly, its already been said... but S-D aren't a threat. They can only defend for so long with their strategy to stack against everything no matter what state their villages are in. Just a matter of time.

DeletedUser116373

Its an attack in which 8 or 9 players have sent real attacks.
HAHAHAHAHA I just read this, so according to you it was no big deal just a small op. please explain to me how in the hell didowido climbed to the second place of the odd?

DeletedUser

Because this world hasn't seen much aggression yet... pretty simple explanation really.

germanwind

Everyone in The Cure parted ways Ebola due to leadership conflicts. The simplest way to go about solving the problem was to leave the problem behind.... which is what we did. New tribe, mostly same members (apart from those that were causing internal issues).

S-D had nothing to do with it. Honestly, its already been said... but S-D aren't a threat. They can only defend for so long with their strategy to stack against everything no matter what state their villages are in. Just a matter of time.

Somehow problems popping up were you go.. You have strange talent to find them haha

;)
92bbca3432c01765d90acffac6bc654f.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Cure/Ebola/Pox, whatever you guys call your barb hungry, internalling tribe. I must say you are doing a excellent job at "Cleansing the East". I hope the real tribes on this world see how pathetic Ebola is, and how pathetic their excuses are. Its now been 3 weeks and all they have managed to do is rename their tribe.:icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: S-D
Side 2:
Tribes: Ebola, Cure

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 10
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 72,341
Side 2: 57,255
Difference: 15,086

chart

DeletedUser

Sunlight you are funny, this is a 250ms world too easy to snipe.

Dido jumps literally every attack and only defends when he sees nobles.

now we know what dido troop count is he has been scouted over and over its just a case of clearing up what little is left.

It has been said before this is not a sprint the villages will fall soon the attacks continue every day :)

Now the lovely Graphs you posted nothing important lets look at the losses you have sustained.

ebola / antidote : 5214849 defeated attacking.
Sitting ducks : 6260883 Defeated Defending.

defender of the day sure but just as many troops destroyed and this has been the only real action on this world to date :lol:

Ebola / Antidote : 3078794 Defeated defending.
Sitting ducks : 1432566 Defeated attacking.

So what do these numbers point to? well Sitting ducks are yeah literally Sitting ducks now troop-less and hanging on by a thread, like it was said earlier in this thread it is not a race Tw is a slow game which makes Sitting ducks death slow and painfull :)

P.s 3 weeks? this was all done in under 2 days :lol:

DeletedUser

Dido jumps literally every attack and only defends when he sees nobles.

now we know what dido troop count is he has been scouted over and over its just a case of clearing up what little is left.
Do you really believe that if you scout someone and know their troops count, it means that you can take them out? Really? :icon_eek: I thought this game was called tribal wars ...!