Festival time!

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Corleone.

No, not really. Your posts come off ascrying and whining about being the “only active one” in your tribe. We get it,really. But please, continue to go spend your time trying to lecture the TWcommunity what dictionary.com defines the word “war” and how your currentsituation isn’t a war. It’s all you have to say these days. :icon_wink:

edit: yeah my tablet keyboard sucks. sorry for lack of spacebar in my previous post.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No whining, nor crying. Only attempted to give the info, which nam should have already known, behind the stats. I don't see how letting everyone know that my peeps are inactive is whining really, lol. I'll skim through my posts and see if maybe you're on to something, though I doubt it.

Was merriam webster not dictionary.com LMAO WHAT KINDA SCRUB YOU THINK I AM M8? Also, watch yourself, you're on track for a similar rimming by DJ as on 69 if you keep bein a meanie :icon_razz:

PS you're a disgrace to the Corleone name and vito would not approve.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

Yawn, yes I was rimmed on World 69. Thisis a game where you win some and you lose some. Keep grasping for strawsbecause last I checked, this is World 77 where you do nothing but cry aboutbeing the only active one in your tribe. Good riddance that whatever remnantsof Hashtag will soon be gone. What a worthless tribe which has been shown onmore than one occasion.

DeletedUser

wow, such salt~! :icon_eek: Babz must have really pissed in your cheerios. stop crying and whining about it tho would ya.

DeletedUser108039

Rip In Peace Faze You were a tortured soul Now you are a ghost to go haunt noobs like Sam and such.

DeletedUser

RIP in Faze

You were an entertaining poster and will be sadly missed.

DeletedUser

If you're even around by then, inactive scottish kilt wearing hairy prick

Even if he isn't, there's still 3 of us on the account :O
I don't know if I could attack a fellow potato though. Apart from Gump

DeletedUser108039

I'm pro at l4d :X

dba566ffe3e415f43f6ec49988807395c8cb91c89d16087f3d6afd730d5b82de.jpg

You are always lowest score when me you jack shaun play :D

Status
Not open for further replies.