• Start date

Michael Corleone.

Now, now just baby steps first please.:icon_rolleyes:

Deleted User - 4669627

hey now, this is MY Thread, alex and darkx can start their own :icon_rolleyes:

tbh i did not read this correctly when it was posted

1. agreed

2 is actually 3 parts...
a. The leaders must start in the same direction in roughly the same region - might be agreeable, but i might prefer to start close to alex who i supposedly ran from before? maybe alex can join us there, i am sure we can work something out here
b. The leaders cannot restart under any circumstance - obviously we may very well need to restart to fulfill the above, as i mentioned, i plan for hostilities to commence with 3 weeks and to reach full tribal involvement at 1.5 months, it does not matter where our enemies begin in the southeast, we will position ourselves within 3 week - 1.5 month range, they can start day 1 or day 3, we will accommodate their positioning and adjust as needed to facilitate the timeframe.
c. If rimmed, they remain rimmed - obviously i play accounts with a plan for them to be internalled, i certainly do not resurrect dead accounts, so if that is all you mean, ofc i am agreed. if this is instead an attack against my selfless playing style, i am going to do as i always have done and always will do ofc, i am going to play my accountS for the sake of the tribe. i am going to play whatever account is needed, wherever i am needed. duh. i have to assume you are not suggesting that i am going to do otherwise? :icon_confused:
I think that's a reasonable compromise.

What would your view on who is the 'winner' be? Because my concern is that you don't have an average person's opinion on who is actually a winner.
thank you and you may have a valid point, ideally one tribe would disband or accept surrender as this would be the least ambiguous outcome, but i am open to suggestions
that was the last of the discussion on the terms (which matt never agreed to as thall said)
today neither tribe is disbanded, neither tribe has surrendered
yet googly is trying to rewrite history such that me losing a single village which the enemy never held for 1 minute means my tribe loses?

3. Shahyd is not allowed to try to bend these rules 3.
seems everybody is trying to bend the rules till they break? even googly (who even declared me victor just a few weeks ago)? everybody BUT me?

Last edited by a moderator:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
when you restrict yourself to mates you can absolutely count on, you have basically given up any chance to win the world
matt and i have tons of loyal mates, more than most people, if not more than anybody
yet neither of us could start 30 accounts, even with mates we could not fully trust
and 30 accounts is a low member limit

Couldn't?

Or chose not to?

Matt could have recruited hundreds of people, started with 3-4 filled tribes as a family.

Rank Tribe name Total points Members Points per player Villages Points per village
1 Rank 1 139.973 20 6.999 42 3.333

They're not rank 1 with 20 members because they can't get the last 10 spots filled, they just aren't desperate to fill them.

Smallest tribe I ever led that was rank 1 was 14 members, I had 50+ requests for invites every single day. I had 14 members by choice, Matt has 20 by choice.

He said it himself, he already earned enormous amount of respect from the players here in this world. I pledge one spear, one sword, one Heavy Cavalry and one Catapult to Shahyd's main. Wait Which one is your main village, mate? Let's see if you really earned a lot of respect here.

587|524

That one is his main, all support should be sent to Oddity.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4669627

half their starting players quit nauz
sure they can recruit in game, but as far as recruiting only players they know and trust, muldeh said himself that matt cannot even trust him
apparently even matt cannot recruit even 20 accounts of nothing but trusted mates
i do not question that he has a pool of 100+, i might have that myself
from that pool, how many can play any given world? 20-30%?

587|524

That one is his main, all support should be sent to Oddity.
idk what this means? stack oddity against me?
why are posting those coords saying this is his main though?

VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
green.png
002 | Pour Some Sugar On Me (587|524) K552,399Dr.Pfandflasche [~U~]Oddity [Rank 1]2015-03-02 06:56:20

how did dr.p come into this? whose main are you talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
half their starting players quit nauz
sure they can recruit in game, but as far as recruiting only players they know and trust, muldeh said himself that matt cannot even trust him
apparently even matt cannot recruit even 20 accounts of nothing but trusted mates
i do not question that he has a pool of 100+, i might have that myself
from that pool, how many can play any given world? 20-30%?

idk what this means? stack oddity against me?
why are posting those coords saying this is his main though?

VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
green.png
002 | Pour Some Sugar On Me (587|524) K552,399Dr.Pfandflasche [~U~]Oddity [Rank 1]2015-03-02 06:56:20

how did dr.p come into this? whose main are you talking about?

No, that was just me being lazy.

I had seen this earlier:

Luckys (584|534) K55 2,929 Shahyd [TWO] Oddity [Rank 1] 2015-03-01 16:09:48

I didn't bother to see if he still had the village so just assumed his second village was the one he'd taken from you, I didn't see till now it'd been taken back from him by Klein9.

DeletedUser

Been so long since I checked out things here, mostly its crazy boring tbh. BUT THIS THREAD IS AMAZING! :D Giant smile on my face, thank you so so much boys for putting Shady down for once quickly before his crazy got all over a world lol.

Now the real question. Will Shady(finally) retire from TW? Will he create a new profile and skype and make up a new persona to dazzle the world before ofc his rude, ego-maniacal, attention whoring self shows up once more? Or will he be flown back to his home country fulfilling the hopes of his father, becoming the new terrorist, ahem, sorry lol ;), dictator of his loyal true mates?!?

lol, I'm betting he starts another 50 threads on how amazing he is before he runs out of people willing to read thru 6 pages of dribble. Shadys life will never reach higher than the profile views he gets on TW. I feel sad for that. Meh, not that sad tho. Reap what you sow and all that.

Alex and Googy! You two kill me. Funniest people ever. :D

Congrats to Matt and crew. Hip hip hooray!!!

DeletedUser

Hail Shahyd. Clearly one of the best leaders ever to play TW.

PS: Not even being sarcastic.

Deleted User - 4669627

hello rizzla, and ty dylan :p
and zeah, as long as you are around, i will always have a puppy following me around reading my threads :icon_rolleyes:

Erig

Also, thal was definitely given a reason to question muldeh. He ignored a tribemate's noble claim. That's so shady, I don't know why you didn't question it. Maybe you did & you talked to him about it but either way that's not the point. I would have been suspicious if I was in Thal's shoes.

I questioned this. Was not pleased with the response, but let it go foolishly as I did not know muldie too well.

Me:
As I said, the claim and intention (of nobling) mean nothing
The fact is the area
-_-
Its principle
*Parenthesis added for clarification

[2/25/2015 10:04:07 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: stop messaging me
[2/25/2015 10:04:34 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: all this time you invested in b*tching and moaning to me
[2/25/2015 10:04:41 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: that is not what i am here for 1
[2/25/2015 10:04:42 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: and 2
[2/25/2015 10:04:57 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: if you would have spent that time coordinating instead
[2/25/2015 10:05:05 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: you would not be moaning now

The fact that muldie shrugged this off so easily with a "Oops sorry I'll clear another village for you later" was very weird to me.

But shahyd is as shahyd does. I trusted his judgement with the matter and started communicating.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I lost trust in people :D
I will never play tw anymore, because I trust people so much and its painful when they backstab :D
I don't want to have that feel once again :D

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I lost trust in people :D
I will never play tw anymore, because I trust people so much and its painful when they backstab :D
I don't want to have that feel once again :D

(hug)

Been there, felt that way. Not everyone is a backstabber though. You do need to be aware, they might be. It's a war game after all, but it is important to remember, it is *a game* and people play to win. Those you trust completely should be few and based upon previous experience. I know some people who are a great laugh and fun to talk too, doesn't mean I would trust them in game. You need to learn to be aware, I started this game really naive ... it's been a steep learning curve :p

Backstabbers/Betrayers do suck - for some when your tribe do it to someone, it's funny, but when it's done to yourself ... it's a different story. For me I got upset - then I got revenge x 10,000 and I learned from it to be more careful in future.

Fr0z3nW1ngZ

I honestly do not like what has become of the TW community, I'm sure many old players would agree that early on, this game was a lot more fun with far more players and much less drama. I don't read the forums anymore cause they are boring and unrelated to the world. Keep all the drama inside your tribe please.

Shayd, you just sound like a mad dog these days, I hate been in the same world then you because you are just spamming the forums with bad arguments. You haven't gained any respect what so ever, I just met you and I honestly feel bad for you, not because you got back-stabbed but because you must have a sad life if all you can do is whine about it. You keep mentioning that more then half of the initial players in Matt's tribe have quit, so what? you had nothing to do with it they just got bored and decided to quit, even if the reminded players quit, the tribe is still Rank 1 so who really cares about the initial players...

Now if you are going to keep playing then good for you, but keep your crying to yourself and stop making yourself look even more pathetic then you already are.

mattcurr

I honestly do not like what has become of the TW community, I'm sure many old players would agree that early on, this game was a lot more fun with far more players and much less drama.

Really my first world there was a coup with the barons stealing power with multiaccounts and shit. And betrayal and spies are as old as this game.

Fr0z3nW1ngZ

Maybe I did not make myself clear but I was not exactly referring to spies, cheats etc... I mostly meant the drama, this whole forum is just pure drama about 2 tribes, one of which is not even a top tribe. In world 34 my co-player sent our troops 20+ hours away so someone else could noble us and then he could switch accounts. You did not see me crying about it on the forums. Specially not for days.

DeletedUser111495

Im more of a diversion than a spy! Even if i told people i was the spy they would not belive me...