My Thread

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

DeletedUser102496

Killer - tudadar has something shahyd will NEVER get - The Invincibility Clock from Harry Potter :O

DeletedUser

tudadar is the master of death. He doesnt need these things. He just cant be killed, unless of course this guy is gonna take a challenge :p

Deleted User - 4669627

Is an invincibility clock similar to an invisibility cloak?
a lot of people question a lot of my claims which are admittedly often extraordinary
nauz is not doing so, but...

Kamajo Legend[edit]

A truly "grassroots" military force, the Kamajors are rumored to possess magical powers such as the ability to dodge bullets and to disappear.

^^ from the wiki article (and every article) on kamajors which i did not write
obviously if i wrote it, it would be much longer :icon_redface:

i submit, for your approval, that dodging bullets and disappearing are not only possible, neither even requires magic :icon_idea:

exhibit a:

[spoil][video=youtube;pc7c-K5xHQ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc7c-K5xHQ0[/video]
[/spoil]
exhibit b:

[spoil][3/25/2015 4:38:06 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: obviously it is harder to hit a moving target than a static one
[3/25/2015 4:38:28 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: obviously it is harder to hit a target moving in an erratic fashion vs a straight line
[3/25/2015 4:38:40 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: it is very easy in fact to greatly
[3/25/2015 4:38:43 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: reduce
[3/25/2015 4:38:47 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: your chances of being hit
[3/25/2015 4:39:44 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: especially if you are insanely graceful and balanced and can alter your vector at any given point in any given way[/spoil]
exhibit c:

[spoil]http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?274457-Karaoke&p=6941724&viewfull=1#post6941724[/spoil]

Deleted User - 4669627

:icon_cool:

the better you are able to move, the less likely to be shot, crazy i know :icon_idea:

DeletedUser116787

I move as gracefully as a Gazelle running across the Savannah

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
And the resurrection stone? The fact that Tudadar has nobled himself has already shown he has this.

Deleted User - 4669627

I move as gracefully as a Gazelle running across the Savannah
that is half the trick, the other has to do with cover and not being seen
short of the optical camouflage in the above video (exhibit a), the only way to not be seen in the savannah is to wear a ghillie suit and remain very still (which of course prevents you from dodging bullets)

obviously it is much easier to dodge bullets and disappear in the jungle or city vs the desert for example
in fact, this is exactly why firefights take place at extreme long range in the desert and extreme close range in the cities and jungles

sierra leone is jungle, obviously i move gracefully and understand the mechanics at play

i think we have determined that i can dodge bullets and disappear. i think we have twice now determined that the cia would have to be incredibly stupid to not try to recruit me. i think the haters will still hate cuz they wish they were me, but are not me.

roman01

i think we have determined that i can dodge bullets and disappear. i think we have twice now determined that the cia would have to be incredibly stupid to not try to recruit me. i think the haters will still hate cuz they wish they were me, but are not me.

Could you provide us a video demonstration?

Edit: Actually, better not... Leave this sort of thing to the stunt professionals now.

DeletedUser111085

I would ruin Ron and make Hermione watch. Hagrid could join in if he wanted as well.
tumblr_mykpyoluHz1rrnwc4o1_500.gif

Could you provide us a video demonstration?

Edit: Actually, better not... Leave this sort of thing to the stunt professionals now.
I say we let him demonstrate, if he dies in the process no harm done as he would be considered a hero by his people :)

DeletedUser

(hug)

Been there, felt that way. Not everyone is a backstabber though. You do need to be aware, they might be. It's a war game after all, but it is important to remember, it is *a game* and people play to win. Those you trust completely should be few and based upon previous experience. I know some people who are a great laugh and fun to talk too, doesn't mean I would trust them in game. You need to learn to be aware, I started this game really naive ... it's been a steep learning curve :p

Backstabbers/Betrayers do suck - for some when your tribe do it to someone, it's funny, but when it's done to yourself ... it's a different story. For me I got upset - then I got revenge x 10,000 and I learned from it to be more careful in future.

Played with 2hot a while back, very good player and honest too boot.

Deleted User - 4669627

[video=youtube;sxShMX2tcgc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxShMX2tcgc[/video]

notice how those 100 year old floors never feel an impact (nothing shakes)
bow.gif

fyi, i am not the one who claimed to teach chuck norris, his kicks would be much better if i had :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator: