The W80 Circus

DeletedUser109515

this aldegrion guy must be the biggest troll going on about rank 1 like we care.

N00ble

Reaction score
Weren't you the leader back then in IT? i've been visiting top tribes' profile pages atleast once a day when i am on tribalwars and i do remember that it was not godz nova there, probably you or noober than the noob.

I might ask if that was the case, would all this be avoided if you hadn't stepped down?

I was indeed. And the answer is probably no, this kind of crap would have probably gone on behind my back anyway.

http://gyazo.com/8e9ee6bd0b422ec49d612619a85eb8fc

http://gyazo.com/57b40cd0b7ef92be264fdf5cd499f97a

Real loyal DUKE there ^^

Jhncanson

I was indeed. And the answer is probably no, this kind of crap would have probably gone on behind my back anyway.

Real loyal DUKE there ^^

To begin with, IT was lead by person(s) with moral issues.

For a game, they take for granted the devotion other people put into the game(time,money,hardwork they invested) for their own personal gain.

I would like to see them on the receiving end of that kind of treatment irl or tw so they'll learn the magnitude/significance of their actions.

I am quite surprised as to how these kind of leaders lasted and lead a tribe to the top 5. Damn, messed up world.

DeletedUser

To begin with, IT was lead by person(s) with moral issues.

For a game, they take for granted the devotion other people put into the game(time,money,hardwork they invested) for their own personal gain.

I would like to see them on the receiving end of that kind of treatment irl or tw so they'll learn the magnitude/significance of their actions.

I am quite surprised as to how these kind of leaders lasted and lead a tribe to the top 5. Damn, messed up world.

I've had the pleasure of watching this entire situation develop. It's a real shame that n00ble couldn't invest the time needed to Duke a top 5 tribe because, he I respect, and he had a solid vision for how he wanted things to progress. Unfortunately, he left the tribe in the hands of some immature/disrespectful and imho spoiled kids.

Avoiding the game all together to save their precious pixels, forgo any chance of 'winning' and are now survivors on this world. Winning, happens on the way to end game, it's not just being there when it happens. One day, I hope you figure it out and start enjoying this game on the many levels it offers. Good luck to all the ex IT who are now being attacked by the people who lead them.

DeletedUser

All the people crticising gents show us something in game! Prove your point that we suck by making us disband like mvdc echo or it... Let's not just claim let's prove points... take it as a challenge!
:3 good luck w80 lol

DeletedUser

All the people crticising gents show us something in game! Prove your point that we suck by making us disband like mvdc echo or it... Let's not just claim let's prove points... take it as a challenge!
:3 good luck w80 lol

Every time you're shown something IG, you recruit. Not just the ones with skills, but those pixels bruh. It's a strategy bruh! Your tribe is clown shoes :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112704

Blah blah blah past experience. I've heard that song before. "Invite me, I used to be good."

Until Gents shows us here, on this world, that they are worth respecting, we don't care. Old worlds are old worlds, past success is past success. There will be no war of who is the best, it'll be a war of who recruited more, and that's Gents by far right now. This is why no matter if you win or not, you have lost. You won't have won the game, you will have just caused it to end for everyone.

I hope you were joking when you said that.

you can recruit 80 noobs, or not very loyal players and they'll be crushed by less then half of that. for a tribe to dominate and win the world, there are several things needed and member count are the very least (not even worth to mention if you ask me).

experience is not just an empty word, or numbers which you gather on your past worlds, its knowledge of what to do, when situation get rough and more importantly how to do it and how to use that knowledge, you don't teach that in a month, or a year, its gained over years and is very valuable and should be considered by the leaders of any tribe.

if you gather your members by just recruiting enemies who jump their tribes at your call, its obvious, most of them just try to survive a bit more. this kind of attitude in members is dangerous, because what will stop them from leaving your tribe, when you face an enemy stronger then you?

this is not just a theory here, I've been on every council position, used to respect my enemies and hate them, used every single method (not proud of it), but never recruited those who were ready to join my tribe right after my first call. imo, every recruit has to prove they're worthy recruiting, not just by skill level, but most importantly by loyalty to their tribes. I've been in situation, when after finding worthy players, I had to convince, beg them to join my tribe, sometimes it has worked, sometimes not.

as for leadership, my opinion is, captains should sink with their ships. its always leadership's fault when tribes fail, reasons can be many, but its still leadership responsible for everything in the end.

I don't hate Gents for what they did and how they did it, seen it in my past lots of times and I'm pretty sure, their recruitment policy will turn on them badly when they face a serious enemy and it will become hard to win.

DeletedUser

Real loyal DUKE there ^^

Hey there N00ble, its a shame you stood down the war wouldve been a little more interesting. However, even under your leadership you've done some stupid mistakes that have resulted in the downfall of the tribe.

In the beginning IT were a good rim tribe at the time consisting of a low member count, sorta REGIMEesque in a way, even in the early stages of the game I could spot the talent within the tribe and new you guys would either be a good tribe to have an alliance with or have a hardcore battle.

Your First Mistake:

11333cc054e0a2bd44616abae3798060.png

Do you remember the tribe AL? Top 5 tribe but had 3 clusters scattered throughout the world way distant to one another? Well, on the date mentioned above AL declared war on Farmers (A k64 Tribe). The tribe couldn't even handle a small cluster of AL players, resulting in Farmers to disband. What happened after they disbanded? You decided to...

ca7f72775195d8d874c74dceed83908c.png

Yes, recruit into K64, some players I would say are worthy of being invited, however players like Cosmic Legion for example shouldve been nowhere near your tribe, but you elected to take into your tribe, and a new chapter began.

Second Mistake:

A few days or weeks after that all happened, AL disbanded, and when AL disbanded , we decided to have an alliance with IT because we saw the potential if we helped each other out. However, a noob bandit, in the name of Cosmic Legion, nobles one of our villages, and expects to keep it. I've talked to you about it personally Will, I've mailed you about it and agreed to give the village back, but the little scrub decided to keep it for himself instead and as a result the alliance was dropped, and from there things with IT went downhill, from talking to other tribes about gang banging us, to shit talking us behind our backs, it was really a mess really (You could blame your diplomat for that). Was it really worth it in the end? At the site of a noble train Cosmic Legion quit his account and asked others to sit for him, also he was a barb nobler...

Third Mistake:

You handed the Reigns of an unstable tribe, to a lizard of a Diplomat Anantrocks, and a power hungry Godz Nova who just wanted to grow and internal his own players. Even when IT approached us about an alliance again we never had faith in IT anymore, as the backstab as always imminent.

Anyways, were you the better leader? Maybe by a little since you didn't disband the tribe. But you sure as hell made some major mistakes that would cost your tribe dearly in the future ( The gents war). So don't downplay your role in the fall of IT, because in the end, it was going to happen.

Off topic:

I also would like to add that Sharingan Kakashi is a noob and has a special nickname within our tribe

Last edited by a moderator:

crisco

[/quote]
ALL NAPs ARE CANCELLED, ALL ALLIANCES ENDED. WE'RE COMING FOR YOU W80, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. DO THE SAME IF YOU'RE MAN ENOUGH, LET'S MAKE THIS SUCKY WORLD INTERESTING

[/QUOTE]

Hmm how things have changed LOL

DeletedUser

ALL NAPs ARE CANCELLED, ALL ALLIANCES ENDED. WE'RE COMING FOR YOU W80, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. DO THE SAME IF YOU'RE MAN ENOUGH, LET'S MAKE THIS SUCKY WORLD INTERESTING

Hmm how things have changed LOL

Do me a favor and uninstall your browser, and crawl back into your cave because it looks like you don't kknow whats going on or what happened.

DeletedUser117938

Ahh the haters the haters, you can mouth cry winge blah blah, the fact is I did not desert clown, it deserted itself, you can blame leadership for everything yes that is fine... But it's time you all put your big boy pants on and played this game for yourselves, myself anantrocks and Farm4fun spent hours sitting accounts in the short lived war with gents... and it became quite apparent that there was a lack of ambition from most (not all) in IT ... infact I was sitting up to five accounts at once over the last week.

The excuse these players had were, sorry bud I must go to work now or sorry bud I am going on vacation, that bottom line was they hadn't notion how to cope with decent attacks, and hadnt a clue how to snipe but the what annoys me more than that is someone without the balls to admit they are clueless... the fact gents were able to noble you from 60 or more hours out disgusts me!

I look forward to working with Gents and winning world 80 with ease, I can see from an outsiders point of why you may hate gents but what actually have they done wrong they remove their inactives and recruit replacements... that's tribalwars and the simple maintaining of an active tribe. Recruiting in war is the best type of recruitment cause you know who can fight and will do well for your tribe... I don't see the point in staying loyal to those who have not got it in them to play their own account ect.

In saying all that I want to add I met some good players in IT, some great personalities and I wish those players all the best in the future! Very few of the capable players in IT were left behind and if any were I apologies I just hadn't seen enough of you yet. But that is just another learning curve for you in tribalwars... be known or be nobled I guess..

Also I don't want to come across as an arrogant prick that does not admit he makes mistakes, I will admit there were certain things in IT that could have been dealt with in a different way and I apologies for that. But blaming the IT council for everything will only be lying to yourself as a player and make yourself look stupid and arrogant, but that is fine with me and that is your problem...

Thanks,
Wilson

IGN: GoDz NoVa

crisco

Do me a favor and uninstall your browser, and crawl back into your cave because it looks like you don't kknow whats going on or what happened.

Hey Ive moved up in the world and live in a match box LOL

Why would you be upset with a quote ?
And could you give me detailed instructions on how to remove a browser please :)

DeletedUser93066

Ahh the haters the haters, you can mouth cry winge blah blah, the fact is I did not desert clown, it deserted itself, you can blame leadership for everything yes that is fine... But it's time you all put your big boy pants on and played this game for yourselves, myself anantrocks and Farm4fun spent hours sitting accounts in the short lived war with gents... and it became quite apparent that there was a lack of ambition from most (not all) in IT ... infact I was sitting up to five accounts at once over the last week.

The excuse these players had were, sorry bud I must go to work now or sorry bud I am going on vacation, that bottom line was they hadn't notion how to cope with decent attacks, and hadnt a clue how to snipe but the what annoys me more than that is someone without the balls to admit they are clueless... the fact gents were able to noble you from 60 or more hours out disgusts me!

I look forward to working with Gents and winning world 80 with ease, I can see from an outsiders point of why you may hate gents but what actually have they done wrong they remove their inactives and recruit replacements... that's tribalwars and the simple maintaining of an active tribe. Recruiting in war is the best type of recruitment cause you know who can fight and will do well for your tribe... I don't see the point in staying loyal to those who have not got it in them to play their own account ect.

In saying all that I want to add I met some good players in IT, some great personalities and I wish those players all the best in the future! Very few of the capable players in IT were left behind and if any were I apologies I just hadn't seen enough of you yet. But that is just another learning curve for you in tribalwars... be known or be nobled I guess..

Also I don't want to come across as an arrogant prick that does not admit he makes mistakes, I will admit there were certain things in IT that could have been dealt with in a different way and I apologies for that. But blaming the IT council for everything will only be lying to yourself as a player and make yourself look stupid and arrogant, but that is fine with me and that is your problem...

Thanks,
Wilson

IGN: GoDz NoVa

I wish I gave a shit anymore about that world so I could shove my left foot up where the sun never shone of yours. I vaguely remember you gave yourself GOD title in your previous tribe. How does it feel to be the jump ship earthly scum and Gent's new bitch-boy? Anyways the moment N00ble gave you and anant control and minute I saw you guys having a basher tribe and merging/internaling right and left I knew IT's days were numbered. Minute you wont have any easy food an find a better opportunity you will jump and leave the tribe to shit. So don't you use your bold text up here you little skunk and get busy eating Gent's internals. I am sure they have least 40% of their tribe full of it.

DeletedUser117938

I wish I gave a shit anymore about that world so I could shove my left foot up where the sun never shone of yours. I vaguely remember you gave yourself GOD title in your previous tribe. How does it feel to be the jump ship earthly scum and Gent's new bitch-boy? Anyways the moment N00ble gave you and anant control and minute I saw you guys having a basher tribe and merging/internaling right and left I knew IT's days were numbered. Minute you wont have any easy food an find a better opportunity you will jump and leave the tribe to shit. So don't you use your bold text up here you little skunk and get busy eating Gent's internals. I am sure they have least 40% of their tribe full of it.

Like I said:

I will admit there were certain things in IT that could have been dealt with in a different way and I apologies for that. But blaming the IT council for everything will only be lying to yourself as a player and make yourself look stupid and arrogant, but that is fine with me and that is your problem...

Maybe we wouldn't have to do so many internals if people like you had never logged in only to quit as soon as things get to hard buddy...

DeletedUser116463

@Godz Nova...just curious to know though... It seems that You and the other guy (forgot his name, the guy with foul intention to eat his members) are the only players who really works for the tribe.Let assume that your intention was indeed hands down very noble but your execution i believe was sooooo wrong. At least have a conscience to give the members some chances , those who are willing to stand and fight as a unit or as a tribe. why not passing the leadership back to the original duke/baron/council? ,let them do whatever they want and then leave the tribe, rather than disbanding the tribe. Like crownless king, that guy is a tough player, he can be the duke or temporary leader you know.. not only him but few others can step up.

DeletedUser100230

LOL another N00ble fan here . So all i want to ask you is what did he do when he was in power ?
He was inactive duke Logs-in once a day and does nothing .
If it was not me and Wilson IT would be fallen way before buddy .

And Hello nobody asked fr ur shit here . So mind ur own business .