The W80 Circus

DeletedUser92753

And there you have it folks, the final tally is 32-14 Gents for a commanding 18 cap margin of victory. A dominating, resounding, and utterly impressive victory for the #1 tribe.

GYRGOy6.gif

#ThatsSoGentsy

DeletedUser112704

you don't make steel without fire. except if its not cheap chinese steel :p

DeletedUser111643

I personally think that Regime is going to kick your ass's !

- Sorry about that :p

Jhncanson

I personally think that Regime is going to kick your ass's !

- Sorry about that :p

I would also like to have the same opinion as you, but lets not disregard the size difference of gents and regime.

Also, we won't know, maybe this is all just a show and they're lovers behind the scenes???? meh.. this world is messed up.

DeletedUser111643

Hmm your right about that.

But i still believe that they will, and if they fail - THC is gonna break them.

DeletedUser1082

Gents, one of the most pathetic tribes I've ever had the misfortune of playing with. I'm embarrassed to have even associated with them for the time I did. Pathetic, annoying, unintelligent noobs.

edit: I'm talking about 100% of the leadership, and about 75% of the members. There are some good eggs.

#that'ssoGentsy.

Last edited by a moderator:

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think the next question for the battle royale is going to be

How many spies are in the tribe Gents?
a) 1
b) 2
c) 3
d) 4 or more

Or an even better question is how many of said spies hold leadership positions.

All this recruiting ex-war targets is going to catch up to them.

Only a matter of time before an "unforeseeable" event splits the tribe.

Jhncanson

I don't really hate gents that much but if that did happen, wouldn't that be better for the world?(my opinion)

In any case, a big disappointment by IT. There were actions done by the council promising of a reform for the betterment of the tribe. hours later, they just left to join gents and disbands the tribe.

The least they couldv done was not disband the tribe and let the remaining players sort themselves out, now the southwest is a huge pile of discarded and fragmented mess.

Things wouldv been better if IT just left us(the rim tribes)- to ourselves, instead of devouring us,(ialone,reason,forgot,etc..)

DeletedUser115610

Everyone hates gents just because we rank first in this world . People talking that we are noobs , people who say that we play only with internal , people who say that we have spies .

haters make us famous

DeletedUser1082

Everyone hates gents just because we rank first in this world . People talking that we are noobs , people who say that we play only with internal , people who say that we have spies .

haters make us famous

Pretty much every world I've ever played I've been in the rank 1 tribe, rank 1 means nothing. The Gents hate comes from people who've had top ranks enough times that the simple novelty of the number means nothing, and how you get the rank is everything.

DeletedUser103537

Could be that you tactically eliminate every war before they are actually long and drawn out then you just eat the remnant within those tribes. Could just be that and why people disapprove of gents. Every war when you get up in the stats so far since I been on this world you have taken in the enemy. Seems to keep trending this way. Also the amt of villages you then take from the old tribe also goes up. I also have some thought you might be family with some of the old tribes members. You may actually be the biggest family on the world even bigger then bugz but your good at hiding it.

DeletedUser103748

haters make us famous

If you are going to go the "haters make us famous" route in defending Gents, at least pretend you are reading why we hate you. We don't hate you because you are number one. We hate you because you are ruining this world one "war" at a time. You may have noticed my use of quotations. That's because I don't count launching a couple of trains and then launching twice as many mails and invites as a war.

Until Gents steps up and shows that they are capable of real fighting, actual TW play, no one will ever respect them as the number one tribe. Sadly, it is too late for you all to get any respect, because you have recruited your way to having no tribes nearly the same size as you. So, anything short of doing what Malreaux attempted and dropping diplomacy, and fighting the rest of the world will lead to continued, and justified, hate of Gents. At this point, even doing so won't earn you respect, because there are no tribes nearby who could hope to put up a decent fight because they are outnumbered at least 3 to 1.

So congratulations to Gents for your "Victory" it was a "Glorious" "war", you are such a "fantastic" tribe that it "inspires" me.

Last edited by a moderator:

N00ble

Reaction score
What a surprise! Seems another world another merge fest. And we wonder why the number of players that play TW has dropped rapidly in the last few years. Blame the game developers, blame the updates, blame TW2 or whatever, we all know it is this type of winning of wars that is killing the game.

This is exactly why I quit after W60. And probably why I will quit after W80 too. Along with numerous other players that have grown sick of it. All I can hope for is that Regime carry on doing their thing. (Nod)

DeletedUser115610

In other worlds that I played , there has always been a hatred of the tribe rank 1. It happened to me in w32 and W74 . I am a player who honestly is contrary to the merge of large tribes when first they were enemies .But a tribe not define " noob " only because he has made ​​some merge ( I do not like this thing ) but you have to see the quality of each individual player .
Regime is a tribe of high-level , I haven't personally met their players but the statistics from past worlds can assure you that they are good . Even in the gents 90 % of players have a lot of experience . The war will come with each tribe before the end of the world . So there you will see who is the best

Sorry for my bad english.

Jhncanson

What a surprise! Seems another world another merge fest. And we wonder why the number of players that play TW has dropped rapidly in the last few years. Blame the game developers, blame the updates, blame TW2 or whatever, we all know it is this type of winning of wars that is killing the game.

This is exactly why I quit after W60. And probably why I will quit after W80 too. Along with numerous other players that have grown sick of it. All I can hope for is that Regime carry on doing their thing. (Nod)

Weren't you the leader back then in IT? i've been visiting top tribes' profile pages atleast once a day when i am on tribalwars and i do remember that it was not godz nova there, probably you or noober than the noob.

I might ask if that was the case, would all this be avoided if you hadn't stepped down?

DeletedUser103748

Blah blah blah past experience. I've heard that song before. "Invite me, I used to be good."

Until Gents shows us here, on this world, that they are worth respecting, we don't care. Old worlds are old worlds, past success is past success. There will be no war of who is the best, it'll be a war of who recruited more, and that's Gents by far right now. This is why no matter if you win or not, you have lost. You won't have won the game, you will have just caused it to end for everyone.

DeletedUser103537

Doubt they win the world. My guess loyalty isn't perfect in gents.

DeletedUser115610

Already spoken of the end when we are still at 8 % / 70 % . Please stop. Do you think there will compare with the other tribes ?