The W80 Circus

DeletedUser100230

@Godz Nova...just curious to know though... It seems that You and the other guy (forgot his name, the guy with foul intention to eat his members) are the only players who really works for the tribe.Let assume that your intention was indeed hands down very noble but your execution i believe was sooooo wrong. At least have a conscience to give the members some chances , those who are willing to stand and fight as a unit or as a tribe. why not passing the leadership back to the original duke/baron/council? ,let them do whatever they want and then leave the tribe, rather than disbanding the tribe. Like crownless king, that guy is a tough player, he can be the duke or temporary leader you know.. not only him but few others can step up.
Me and darren passed the Duke privs to other member . One of them disbanded the tribe . So that part should be clear pls .

DeletedUser117938

I had passed the Duke rights on to another player in IT, I did not disband IT myself... however I think the disband gives them a better chance than handing back the Duke rights to N00ble would have given them...

DeletedUser116463

.....okay.
then my hatred towards you guys lessen a bit. so in summary, you guys did every contingencies and every necessary steps for the survival of the tribe until you hit the bottom and a decision must to be done?

So its safe to conclude that this was not Gent's fault at all neither exleaders of IT, its totally mistakes by IT members for not staying tough with the tribe?

DeletedUser

I had passed the Duke rights on to another player in IT, I did not disband IT myself... however I think the disband gives them a better chance than handing back the Duke rights to N00ble would have given them...

You both (Anant & Darren) are always trying to look stronger then you actually are. Your plan has been to merge into Gents and eat your ex tribe mates, it's what you've always done, it's what you do best... with the exception of throwing tantrums and sexual harassing your female tribemates. I've never witnessed anyone do it better then you Wilson ;)

DeletedUser100230

You both (Anant & Darren) are always trying to look stronger then you actually are. Your plan has been to merge into Gents and eat your ex tribe mates, it's what you've always done, it's what you do best... with the exception of throwing tantrums and sexual harassing your female tribemates. I've never witnessed anyone do it better then you Wilson ;)
Yes that was the plan now what will u do ???
Dude just go and get a life .

DeletedUser117938

LOL really is that how upset this has made you that you come out with something as ridiculous as that? Is it even possible to sexually harass someone on tribalwars!? lmao..

DeletedUser93066

LOL another N00ble fan here . So all i want to ask you is what did he do when he was in power ?
He was inactive duke Logs-in once a day and does nothing .
If it was not me and Wilson IT would be fallen way before buddy .

And Hello nobody asked fr ur shit here . So mind ur own business .

N00ble fan? I am no one's fan specially not a inactive duke's fan. I was talking about you 2 and strictly you 2. It is my business even tho I don't play anymore my account is still there. IT was my former tribe and you guys screwed it over just to save your sorry asses. IT would have never fallen until you jumped ship. When the so called leadership only plays for themselves how do you expect a tribe to hold it together to begin with. Set some freaking examples for your tribe members, Even if they lost villages few inactive accounts a good leadership would keep the tribal morale up and can always win. And I have proven it quite a few times in my times.

DeletedUser

Yes that was the plan now what will u do ???
Dude just go and get a life .

I will laugh at you, as I've always done.

LOL really is that how upset this has made you that you come out with something as ridiculous as that? Is it even possible to sexually harass someone on tribalwars!? lmao..

It's not ridiculous, it's the truth. I never said "on tribalwars"... I said, you sexually harass your tribemates... It happened on Skpye, on a regular basis and I found it appalling.

DeletedUser

Yawn ... who even is this fool :D

You always ask me this.... I'm not in Gents, I'm not an ex tribemate, and I'm not in the Gents academy tribe, so, I guess I don't have to worry about you trying to noble me :icon_cool:

[SPOIL]
b2ec46521f0b6d39cb4287c353a973e0.png
[/SPOIL]

That's so gentsy :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser117938

Ahh the fool that's afraid to give their IGN... meh I will most likely noble you some time :)

Mr. Cringer Pants

Excuse me Darren, N00ble treated you like a son. We spoke of respect earlier today. Show him some.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Lmao he is a kid! I mean I like the guy ... but not as a Duke and i am entitled to my opinion

Yes, you are entitled to a respectful opinion of the guy whom trusted you and gave you the reigns of his tribe. I'm just asking you to respect him. That was not a respectful post.

Thanks you.

DeletedUser117938

I will not respect someone who disrespects me lol... I also won't be told what to do ... so do one..

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Me and darren passed the Duke privs to other member . One of them disbanded the tribe . So that part should be clear pls .

How honourable of you anan. abandoning friends and tribe mates in IT to help yourself. No don't worry you gave someone else duke privs its all ok

Lmao he is a kid! I mean I like the guy ... but not as a Duke and i am entitled to my opinion..
Cmon wilson thats wrong to say that. He practically gave the tribe over to you and now you say this. Why didn't you tell him that before

Mr. Cringer Pants

I will not respect someone who disrespects me lol... I also won't be told what to do ... so do one..

I did not command you to do anything. I politely asked you to show respect to the person who gave you the power you recently surrendered. Anyway, i'm not here to argue with you.

DeletedUser112704

I'm curios to know who these guys were and who has hit the "disband" button. I still have some nukes at my disposal and would be pleased to have a chance of unleashing them.

I as an ex IT member, have a right to have that information. all of us has.

DeletedUser100230

I will laugh at you, as I've always done.

It's not ridiculous, it's the truth. I never said "on tribalwars"... I said, you sexually harass your tribemates... It happened on Skpye, on a regular basis and I found it appalling.

Laughing is good for health . I am really happy that i make you laugh . Hope you have a healthy life buddy :)

Darren he the guy frm the rim area .. If i am not wrong his Ingame is TheArtfulDodger..

DeletedUser100230

How honourable of you anan. abandoning friends and tribe mates in IT to help yourself. No don't worry you gave someone else duke privs its all ok

Cmon wilson thats wrong to say that. He practically gave the tribe over to you and now you say this. Why didn't you tell him that before

Bro if u were in the tribe you would have done the same .
And you tell me sitting 3-4 accounts for 48 hrs and sniping them constantly what will a leader do ?