Gents Declares War On Sabre

Jhncanson

Ctrl and Lust were at war, You just can't expect two opposing forces to merge into one, they're not IT and Gents ;)

In anycase, i fully support the merge, it evens out the number between bugz&Gents vs Regime&Sabre

I'm not saying all four tribes are working together, i'm just saying they're chasing each other's tail, in anycase, no matter how you look at it, it will still seem as a 2 v 2.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Ctrl and Lust were at war, You just can't expect two opposing forces to merge into one, they're not IT and Gents ;)

In anycase, i fully support the merge, it evens out the number between bugz&Gents vs Regime&Sabre

I'm not saying all four tribes are working together, i'm just saying they're chasing each other's tail, in anycase, no matter how you look at it, it will still seem as a 2 v 2.

Interesting, I don't know how many tribes in how many past worlds I've been in that merged after a war. It's called "the cream move on".

That's beside the point, Sabre merged in refugees and did the same thing Gents does despite all the cry's of how "lame" gents plays with merging.

OMG THAT KETTLE IS BLACK!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Interesting, I don't know how many tribes in how many past worlds I've been in that merged after a war. It's called "the cream move on".

That's beside the point, Sabre merged in refugees and did the same thing Gents does despite all the cry's of how "lame" gents plays with merging.

OMG THAT KETTLE IS BLACK!!!!!!!!!!

Refugees? Are you kidding buddy? Two tribes merged TOGETHER, not one into another. Different name, shared duke position and councils. And Ctrl was not the losing side for sure. So you should write some crap after actually getting some facts together.

DeletedUser115610

Ruffs (ex sabre) talked so much that bugz kick the players to save statistics and then .... The Great Genghis Khan is kicked out. As fun asthey kicked the player after losing hmmm 13 villages

Mr. Cringer Pants

Refugees? Are you kidding buddy? Two tribes merged TOGETHER, not one into another. Different name, shared duke position and councils. And Ctrl was not the losing side for sure. So you should write some crap after actually getting some facts together.

Spin it how you want. Sabre merged in Ctrl. during a Ctrl. v Lust war. Your solution to hugging is to hug.

So you are telling me that NOBODY that joined "ruffs" was being OP'd by LUST at all?

Sabre/Ctrl = Hypocrits based you merge to fight the mergers. What failure of a merge.

I'm not your buddy, pal.

DeletedUser

your just mad because mad gents will get stacked against because we have a safe area

And 1 merge hardly constitutes the 3 Gents has had

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And 1 merge hardly constitutes the 3 Gents has had

It's a strategy bruh!

Slippery slope is slippery... This will definitely make it easier for you lot to merge again, and again.... and again. Used to be war mode, now it's survival mode engaged!

DeletedUser95698

Sabre is talking so much trash about Bugz kicking out players...let us take a look at exhibit A
The Great Genghis Khan...

Stunner

Sabre is talking so much trash about Bugz kicking out players...let us take a look at exhibit A

doesn't look good does it, however when it comes to the merge deal people have to understand gents is forcing the rest of the world to follow suit. you can't expect the remainder of the world to say ok well they've merged up to 24m lets ignore them and fight among each other...you play to win the game.

DeletedUser95698

doesn't look good does it, however when it comes to the merge deal people have to understand gents is forcing the rest of the world to follow suit. you can't expect the remainder of the world to say ok well they've merged up to 24m lets ignore them and fight among each other...you play to win the game.

What I said has nothing to do with merging. So I have no idea why you quoted me.

DeletedUser114869

Those Stats are Hypocritical beings we were already at war with BugZ and Brad W/Gents back stabbed us by nobling farms in our clusters for position and declaring on us violating a Diplomacy of a 72 hour cool off period. In fact he even lied and said to me he was positioning himself to attack BugZ . Before you lie about your planning to attack BugZ "Brad" I still have it in our skype conversation , so don't say it's not true or I'll put it out there.

Kirk will tell you that we were both planning on hitting each other before you pissed me off. He even sent a circular telling his tribe that the alliance was dropped down to a nap. You chose the bed and now you have to lay in it. You chose not to abide by my original terms of the alliance therefore you are no use to us but as food.

DeletedUser

Why did you kick Ghengis? Now I have to find another person to take war caps off of :/

Maybe they'll kick Balian when he's in the same boat as Khan :lol:

ProyousArt

Ghengis bro, if you're reading this, sorry your tribe abandoned you. Sorry they let you die alone and kicked you to save themselves some stats. Sorry your rank 7 OD went to absolute waste. Sorry your 5x attacker of the day, especially the ATOD you got for attacking Gents yesterday, went to waste. Sorry that I had more fake incs from my own tribe than your tribe. Sorry that when I capped your villages, there was not a single incoming support from all 60 of your "tribemates".

Stunner

What I said has nothing to do with merging. So I have no idea why you quoted me.

To agree with you clown shoes.... i then transitioned to the other issue that had been mentioned. Cant sit around quoting everyone..

DeletedUser

Ghengis bro, if you're reading this, sorry your tribe abandoned you. Sorry they let you die alone and kicked you to save themselves some stats. Sorry your rank 7 OD went to absolute waste. Sorry your 5x attacker of the day, especially the ATOD you got for attacking Gents yesterday, went to waste. Sorry that I had more fake incs from my own tribe than your tribe. Sorry that when I capped your villages, there was not a single incoming support from all 60 of your "tribemates".

Yeah seriously, NO INCOMING SUPPORT to ANY of his villages when we capped them off him. Not to mention he's been one of the only people to throw nukes at us. You let the guy meat shield and kick him when he's still got 300k points worth of villages. That's a save-able account! If you keep kicking your players to the curb like that you won't have any left :lol:

#KickBalian #JusticeForGenghis

Mr. Cringer Pants

Yeah seriously, NO INCOMING SUPPORT to ANY of his villages when we capped them off him. Not to mention he's been one of the only people to throw nukes at us. You let the guy meat shield and kick him when he's still got 300k points worth of villages. That's a save-able account! If you keep kicking your players to the curb like that you won't have any left :lol:

#KickBalian #JusticeForGenghis

#feedgents #ruffsmerge2gents