The Hunt Begins

• Thread starter DeletedUser84494
  • Start date

DeletedUser84494

Offers keep getting made by our enchanting enemy, and from most of those, we politely turn them away. But given the snips on the externals shortly before this one was sent, I felt it shouldn't be cast off like the rest.

So without further ado, the message sent:

Deciphering Infection said:
I need stacks. Perfect time to end the Infection. No love lost, no love found. I'm actually impressed on how you handle things, how you keep your crew motivated. Protect my K46, I have 3 to 4 up to even 6 accounts that will join me destroying Infect from the inside. Don't tell a soul about this or the deal is off. Let's try to end this world this year.

PS
You need me

For those who remain, know that while we have nothing against you personally, your accounts are nothing more than food to us. We have stripped Infect's carcass of its flesh and you who are still here are the bones that hold together the remains of a dead tribe. You are slowing down our win, but that is all you are doing, and we will keep gnawing on you until you crack open and we finally get to the marrow inside.

I don't recruit to win, nor do I recruit to pad stats. If any of you are still fighting because you believe that in the end we will welcome you with open arms then you are sadly mistaken.

All you are doing is logging in each day to be able to say that you made it to the very end of Infect's reign. Not to be in the top ten: because in the end, you will not be. When the time is right, we will be targetting all Infect players in the top ten and stripping them of that rank. Nor to be able to join for a last-minute win for your account: my tribe takes this world, not my tribe and the enemy.

You are logging in to fight, and I thank you for doing so. A battle hard fought is a victory long appreciated.

My guys have worked long and hard to be where they are right now. They held their ground when tribes three times their size fought them, they closed their eyes and jumped blindly into hostile territory to escape a prison in which we had been placed, and they did not complain when DSy4 attacked them en masse while the majority of their troops were stationed across the world. They accepted the jeers from DSy4 who mocked them for not being stacked for war, and still out-maneuvered the tribe. They accepted old foes as comrades and repaired old grudges.

In short, they have done a lot for their prize, and with their jaws firmly locked on their quarry, I will not ask them to release and embarrass themselves by merging to win. Not after everything they have done to get here.

In short, while I appreciate the kind words, I have no use for this deal.

The world will be over by the end of this year: I already know this and I believe Infect does, too. You will have walked away is despair before November and you will finish this world at a rank closer to your OD.

The fight is give and take in many places, but Infect has been slipping for a long while now. A few actives do not a tribe make.

The only thing now is to place bets on how long before accounts begin hitting delete rather than simply walking away and leaving their bloated remains for the jackals.

And no, we do not need you in order to accomplish this.

DeletedUser

jen,
If the message is true, i know i didnt come from anyone in our top 12, therefore......

and the day you take down some Infect warriors is the day i will start to worry, until then, its just conjuncture..... we have taken down more infect warriors than ronin has

i Am glad that Ronin turned this into a war. My biggest fear was that this world would never see one........but now that we are in one, suffice to say, i am quite happy.......but with that being said, neither tribe will be winning any time soon

much more losses on both sides will need to happen before we get to that part

until then.....still scoreboard hun :)

darkaniken2

The message came from Dutchwarrior. That's the account that poster (claims to be) is on.

DeletedUser84494

If the message is true, i know i didnt come from anyone in our top 12, therefore......

I kinow that it did, in fact, come from one of your top 12: your rank one, in fact. An image of the conversation if a quote is not good enough for you: http://prntscr.com/83aywr That account has stated that it is DutchWarrior.

and the day you take down some Infect warriors is the day i will start to worry, until then, its just conjuncture..... we have taken down more infect warriors than ronin has

This makes absolutely no sense. Does Infect even check their stats anymore? Or fact check anything they decide to say? You do realize that the overwhelming amount of evidence against the idea that Ronin has not defeated anyone in Infect is so staggering that even the most staunch supporters of your tribe will be cringing at hearing that, right?

Not only have we trounced quite a few accounts, we have trounced some accounts repeatedly as a revolving-door collection if individuals were dropped in, in the hopes that one of them would be able to stop the bleeding and save the account.

Take a look at Internal King, who has gone through a few name changes under a few owners, all of which had convenient timely departures when they were opped.

Take a look at Don Pako - the latest of many players in there has been trying to defend a dying account. One that we know you guys want saved because of all of the long-range support that we catch coming into the account.

The most recent players you found for Internal Penguin walked away and you have finally given up finding another batch, so it is being internalled right now.

The players you found for Nukes of Hazzard walked away and the account is now being internalled.

The list goes on.

A significant number of your tribemates are inside Infect because I did not accept them into Ronin. Others are inside Infect because it is not their time to move over to Ronin. There is a small, quasi-resilient core inside Infect that could turn the war around: after all, anything is posible. But given that we are actively removing roughly 0.1% from Infect's WD each day, I have my doubts.

As for this finally being a war, there have been quite a few wars in this world. Infect simply wouldn't have noticed them since they were usually riding on the coattails of whatever tribe DSy4 was attacking.

DeletedUser114488

jen,

i Am glad that Ronin turned this into a war. My biggest fear was that this world would never see one........but now that we are in one, suffice to say, i am quite happy.......but with that being said, neither tribe will be winning any time soon

much more losses on both sides will need to happen before we get to that part

until then.....still scoreboard hun :)

Ok I am going to just let you guys know I am a new player to the account Latchky. Tool found this out the hard way.

So I thought i should just talk about Tool here and i have some questions for you tool. So your saying this has only just turned into a war , Yes I am new here but looking at things your loosing quite badly and i think is it adorable you think you can win. For example i have been nuking you (Tool) And (IK) and guess what i am hitting nukes what the hell man really think you can win wars doing that, Your simply a barb nobler who needs to learn to play you dont snipe and you don't dodge i really am looking forward to taking you off the front.

So why do you not dodge ?

Why do you not snipe ?

So please give me a fight tool this is simply getting boring cheers
Sam

DeletedUser

New Latch player

A) Your not hitting nukes lol. Killing a few hundred axes is not a nuke

B) Ive been attacked by half of Ronin continuously for 2 months now. Some players like you pose no threat and are not the target to be focused on, therefore are simply ignored until their time comes

C) Ive made several Ronin players quit already.

D) Ive essentially fought Ronin here all by myself

E) Check my war stats during those two months ive been fighting?

Side 1:
Players: TollxBooth
Side 2:
Tribes: Ronin

Timeframe: 15/06/2015 00:00:00 to 11/08/2015 16:29:50

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 813
Side 2: 384
Difference: 429

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,081,805
Side 2: 3,120,363
Difference: 3,961,442

chart

E) Check any stats to see how much Ronin barb nobles?

F) Did i say you were not a threat

Welcome to the world. I look forward to meeting the next Latch a few months from now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84494

A) Your not hitting nukes lol. Killing a few hundred axes is not a nuke

We have seen the reports, because we like to show off fun reports to one another in our chat. It's more than a few hundred axes: it's a few thousand axes. And everyone knows that your standard nuke is about that size. You rarely ever bother to send a full nuke. So yeah, he's killing your nukes at home.

B) Ive been attacked by half of Ronin continuously for 2 months now. Some players like you pose no threat and are not the target to be focused on, therefore are simply ignored until their time comes

No, you haven't been "attacked by half of Ronin continuously." At all. I know the players that have launched things at you, and they have done so at various times. While they have attacked during the course of the last two months, the players have not done so "continuously" nor has it been more than a handful of players in Ronin doing so.

Maths, dear: not your strong point.

C) Ive made several Ronin players quit already.

Alright, Mr Ego, I hate to burst that impressively inflated sense of self that you possess, but you have not made a single player quit. You lobbed your baby nukes at a few players and when you noticed someone wasn't dodging and had flatlined, launched on them and then strutted around like a peacock with no sense acting as if you were God's gift to TW. You were acutely aware of this, too, when your baby nukes started catching things at home with The Glitch Mob. The player - to whom you had been regularly talking - admitted that they had just opened up a new restaurant and they were working 70 hours a week so they had no time to play.

You taking the villages is what this game is about, and no one was upset that you took advantage of a situation: we all do. But seriously, after all of the nice words you shared with Amanda you are going to smugly tell people that you were the reason she left? Really?

Congratulations, not everyone has the innate talent to self-glorify themselves whenever something coincidentally happens to go their way.

D) Ive essentially fought Ronin here all by myself

Have you now? That's rather interesting considering the IK account was clearing out its nukes on Joelllove for you to take the cleared villages.

In the history books written by Toll, he stood atop the hill and gazed down at his kingdom, blooded by him alone. His foes tinkled themselves and fled under his cold, calculating, mathy gaze. Those who did not were flies that buzzed around his feet until he finally took notice of them and waved them aside casually. The strength of his gesture sent shockwaves through the air and the little flies exploded into a fine mist even as they were rolled away from his presence, so as not to sully him.

Single-handedly, he brought down the enemy. No man could stand against The Toll.

E) Check my war stats during those two months ive been fighting?

I did. Your ODD is because you don't dodge, your ODA is because you regularly launch baby nukes while waiting to find someone who is caught off guard.

You have been doing things - which is more than most of your tribe. But unfortunately we're not grading excellence on a bell curve where rubbish is the peak, so the Toll that exists in your head and the Toll that Ronin sees are, regretably, two different individuals.

Also, you seem to be under the impression that the old players on Latchky are gone: they are not. They simply added someone else with bite to the account. The players on the current account have been with Ronin in some fashion or another for over a year. We aren't Infect: barring the occasional departure due to real life (which has been a very modest percentage), our players are mostly old hat and I don't see them going anywhere.

We aren't the ones with a revolving-door player base.

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Infects Graph
[spoil]
bc8d77d938432b3db30f0958505eca5b.png
[/spoil]

RONIN's Graph

[spoil]
5523d51f1dda82a56527ab5ec5d79a2f.png
[/spoil]

40 million lead or not it is clear that Infect are going down hill.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 51
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1: 668,851
Side 2: 434,938
Difference: 233,913

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 554
Side 2: 293
Difference: 261

chart

Side 1: 4,772,840
Side 2: 2,497,300
Difference: 2,275,540

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 814
Side 2: 384
Difference: 430

chart

Side 1: 7,091,709
Side 2: 3,120,363
Difference: 3,971,346

chart

Congrats on kiling the half nuke. Almost as good as my stats lololol

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
the only problem with those stats are that it is 1 person vs the entirety of Ronin, when everyone in Ronin are not actively or actually attacking you. not even half of the members of Ronin are attacking, so those stats are misleading.

if you were to put in the actual players youre attacking would make more sense.

DeletedUser

the only problem with those stats are that it is 1 person vs the entirety of Ronin, when everyone in Ronin are not actively or actually attacking you. not even half of the members of Ronin are attacking, so those stats are misleading.

if you were to put in the actual players youre attacking would make more sense.

To be fair to Troll, those are some awesome stats. Kudos to the arrogant self-righteous barb nobler.

Each to their own.

darkaniken2

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Infect
Players: don pako

Timeframe: 01/01/2015 00:00:00 to 17/08/2015 15:30:03

Side 1: 12,392
Side 2: 8,994
Difference: 3,398