The Hunt Begins

• Thread starter DeletedUser84494
  • Start date

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
got this from the Celtic Rage account. I guess it can count towards a witty response?

Celtic Rage Aug 18, 17:47
you are half the player I am,names mystic don't forget it.

I have done some research, and my findings suggest that he is not attempting a witty response but rather giving you a compliment for your audacity to take on such overwhelming odds.

Mystic + Celtic perma-sit = 28mil points
Spartz = 12mil points

The message he is trying to convery, to the best of my knowledge, is this:

Congratulations to Spartz for taking on Mystic and his account sit, and winning.

:icon_eek:

On a more serious note, congratulations to Ronin thus far for being such a strong underdog, and yet decimating your opponents.

Ronin members in the red: 4/32
Infect members in the red: 9/33

DeletedUser84494

To be fair to Troll, those are some awesome stats. Kudos to the arrogant self-righteous barb nobler.

Each to their own.

The stats only look impressive if you take them at face value. 511 of those takes were from The Glitch Mob - an account that has been inactive and suffered serious losses after telling Toll they were inactive (the aforementioned Amanda starting a new business that has become wildly successful). Again, no condemnation for taking advantage of a situation. But what Toll is doing here is gloating over going after an inactive account. He may as well hautily declare himself Master of the Universe because of his equally impressive feat against the barbarian hordes.

His second big take was equally active. The player lost his job and the coplayer was busy in another world and, assuming things were fine, didn't check in here. As a result, 119 villages were taken off of Wrightway. Checking the player's ODA graph for the last month will show you precisely how big a threat this account was.

His last big take is from Joelllove. During the last three months, Joel has taken 280 villages from him and he has taken or recapped 221.

So of his 814 takes, over 600 were from inactive accounts. The remaining 200 were against an active player who over-extended and was nuked by one of their perma-sat accounts (at least, until they find another poor sap to man it - but right nowToll is internalling it at the same time that it is clearing out its nukes on frontline players).

For the daft who will miss the point, no one is berating Toll for his easy caps. Those are part of the game and kudos to anyone who spots one. They are leaks that Ronin should have handled more efficiently and did not. The reprimand here is from Mr High and Mighty trying to brag about his impressive stats as if he fought for them.

He didn't.

When you break an account and then gorge on the spoils of war, that is one thing. When you are told by the player with whom you are talking that the account is unattended and then you gloat about "making players quit" and pointing at your "impressive" stats to make yourself look good, it is embarrassing.

So forgive me for not offering kudos in kind.

DeletedUser

jen, your funny.....but no one cares about what you say anyways, so if this narrative makes you feel good, go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2 Do Not Disturb Ronin 1.260 1.000 163.987.061 341.766.709
3 TollxBooth Infect 1.077 808 141.635.996 185.247.018

I am one player, with no sitter Jen.

You are a team of players and sitters, and twice my size

MR.MR

Jen never claimed that she was better than you, nor did she ever say you weren't helping your tribe or participating in the war. She called out your God Complex as being bigger-than-deserved given the facts of the situation, and since you had to resort to a redirect and personal attacks instead of refuting the actual points she raised, it indicates that you agree with what she said but dont want to admit it.

DeletedUser

no.....there is simply no need to refute the points.

1) anyone can use twstats to look up if they were dead accounts

2) she needs to prove her position, its not up to me to defend the position. she has provided no facts behind her statement that they were dead accounts.....because she knows they werent.

and as for the god complex and name calling. im the one who is constantly called names. jen has a much much larger ego than anyone here, otherwise she wouldnt be writing a damn book every time she posts, thinking that somehow people actually care about what she is saying........

DeletedUser

1) anyone can use twstats to look up if they were dead accounts

2) she needs to prove her position, its not up to me to defend the position. she has provided no facts behind her statement that they were dead accounts.....because she knows they werent.

Starting with Wrightway: Was pretty much inactive 2 weeks before you had a big go at him (no considereable ODA gains). Nobled a bunch of barbs 5 days before you started taking vills of him, thats about all activity, that can be seen on TWStats.

Then we get to TGM: Has gained 7M ODA total during the last month. for the past 2 weeks (where you took the most vills of her), its stayed the same. Prior to you starting to take vills, 1 week without ODA gains too.

So yes, id call them inactive ..

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
thinking that somehow people actually care about what she is saying........

believe it or not i care what she writes. i care less about you though. you have made one massive cluster. which within itself easier to defend than having vills spread around

but who can argue with someone who fights the barbs

darkaniken2

2 Do Not Disturb Ronin 1.260 1.000 163.987.061 341.766.709
3 TollxBooth Infect 1.077 808 141.635.996 185.247.018

I am one player, with no sitter Jen.

You are a team of players and sitters, and twice my size

1) It's not Jen's fault no one wants to play with you and your tribe can't afford to sit others.
2) Do Not Disturb has not had a sitter in months.
3) Do Not Disturb had a much bigger front at the start of the war, and also forced Infect to noble many of their own farms resulting in quite a few losses, and yet still is only 9 villages behind you in net stats, and that'll change soon™.

As for "team", DnD may have a few players, but at least we clear our own targets.

DeletedUser84494

Toll, you appear to care enough to become indignant, but clearly not enough to bother reading what I said in its entirety. Or, as pointed out by someone else who read my novels, you simply want to distract from a point that you can see as clearly as the rest of us.

My terribly purple prose is done for three reasons: first and foremost, I enjoy writing. Secondly, I firmly believe in sharing information. Last but not least, I like to incite. Words without emotions are hollow and useless; to be amused or angered, distraught or victorious, is to give words meaning.

I provided enough evidence for anyone to fact check me: which people did and, besides by you, yourself, I have not been found wrong. That you are maintaining this charade to self-glorify is not only embarrassing, it is mildly offensive. Especially since - as I have mentioned - you were actively told by the player inside TGM that the players were not around.

Intentional ignorance is a poor excuse.

Next, I would like to thank Infect for their kind words in regards to myself and my coplayers. DND has never had more than three players in it, and for most of this war, it has only been myself and Kah. However, Infect has been convinced that I have a stable full of coplayers that all play an hour or two at a time and make us an impossible feat of awesome. It is simply 2-3 people who work well together. Nothing more than that.

What's more, this is a duke account. I do not accept sitters. In the entirety of my time on W70, I have been sat for a total of a handful of days.

I run a tribe and regularly take sits that need to be handled inbetween fending off 3k nuke noble attempts from barb -hungry neighbors. If you are attempting to use your single-player status to prove you are a glorious Godling who is doing Great Things while handicapped by being all alone then you are just embarrassing yourself. Please don't try to tell a duke that you, as a player, are clearly handicapped against someone who is running a tribe. As any actual duke will tell you, most of a duke's time is spent tending to other accounts and other players - not much time is allotted for themselves. This is why I have coplayers.

Lastly, my ego isn't being used to publicly talk about how awesome I am. I don't come on here and gloat to everyone about taking down a dead account. When I gloat, it is usually about my tribe, and I hardly need to exaggerate when talking about them.

Read my novels or ignore them, but know that I am happy to be a whistleblower if you or any of your happy little tribemates come on here spouting bollocks as fact.

Even if you don't read them, I enjoy writing them.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Tollxbooth: 1540 barb caps out of 1700 villages
Do Not Disturb: 642 barb caps out of 2600 villages

Not to worry Toll, at least you are winning where it matters :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Woooooooooo, hold your horses none British people.

I really need to get my sarcasm across better in my posts, read back through my posts and comments about Troll then tell me if you think my comment above is serious or not.

Googles cannot stay away :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

When you break an account and then gorge on the spoils of war, that is one thing. When you are told by the player with whom you are talking that the account is unattended and then you gloat about "making players quit" and pointing at your "impressive" stats to make yourself look good, it is embarrassing.

So forgive me for not offering kudos in kind.

Just admit it that you love to embrace the hate. You dream on reaming TollxBooth, you wake up in a drool. You fantasize of waking up one day and you are TollxBooth. Putting his clothes on. Driving his car. Touching his keyboard. You wake up to a morning wood when that happens. You accidentally wake up in the middle of dreams of you having an intimate conversation with TollxBooth as you pick his brain. When this happens, you cry yourself back to sleep usually in a fetal position.

Whether he's on your side or not, you hate yourself for loving him so much.

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Infect finally below 50% of the world

c8ee0a20cf9d19899663fb49142c84ce.png

DeletedUser84494

Just admit it that you love to embrace the hate. You dream on reaming TollxBooth, you wake up in a drool. You fantasize of waking up one day and you are TollxBooth. Putting his clothes on. Driving his car. Touching his keyboard. You wake up to a morning wood when that happens. You accidentally wake up in the middle of dreams of you having an intimate conversation with TollxBooth as you pick his brain. When this happens, you cry yourself back to sleep usually in a fetal position.

Whether he's on your side or not, you hate yourself for loving him so much.

I am fairly confident that you are mistaking the reason for the tears and the uncontrolled rocking back and forth in your pretty little thought experiment. Magically developing the ability to suffer from morning wood is all the reason a girl needs to question the existence of a loving God and hide in misery from the world.

On behalf of Toll's precariously balanced ego, I would like to thank you for your inspiring post. He has very few fan bois out there who are willing to project themselves so deeply and with so much emotion. Your swooning bromance has not been overlooked by me, and I'm quite confident that your beau will notice it, as well.

Hold him closely and never let go: let him be your hero. After all, everyone deserves an admirer.

No matter how insignificant either party may be.

DeletedUser

Your swooning bromance has not been overlooked by me, and I'm quite confident that your beau will notice it, as well.

The only people I know that use the term "bromance" are the ones that love to have a pair of chesnuts laying on their chin as they are guzzling down a long and girthy salami.

DeletedUser108039

Tollxbooth: 1540 barb caps out of 1700 villages
Do Not Disturb: 642 barb caps out of 2600 villages

Not to worry Toll, at least you are winning where it matters :icon_redface:

I thought you quit to get away from this game googly Seems you cant stay away lol.

And damn this world is still going thank god i quit when i did !

DeletedUser84494

The only people I know that use the term "bromance" are the ones that love to have a pair of chesnuts laying on their chin as they are guzzling down a long and girthy salami.

While I'm sure you have a large population sampling for who tends to use the term "bromance" in Nowheresville, Oklahoma, I still don't see how that is applicable to the conversation. We all have a preference in company we keep and according to you, yours simply seems to be more inclined to use their knees for more than a walking aid than the individuals with whom I talk.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. It is good to know that there is a small bastion of free love in the middle of such a conservative community, and it would certainly explain your pride in such open idolatry of the esteemed Toll.

So kudos for finding a group with whom you can feel as if you truly belong.