You Can Run All You Want...

troyktdapus

qqq

:icon_redface::icon_redface: dest is dirty
muddy-pig.jpg

troyktdapus

:icon_idea: you legitly abandoned your tribe mates just to save face

DVBBS

no we abandoned our dead weight to save this world from falling into gents hands.

Funny you post a picture of a pig.

Pigs are not only extremely intelligent and loyal animals, they are perhaps one of the tidiest as well.

Plus pigs are know to carry a nest of diseases.... so careful what you bite off gents, wouldn't want you guys getting a tummy ache ;)

DeletedUser117865

I would love to go into detail the differences and changes that went into the Dest formation,

but but it seems DVBBS already embarrassed Anantrocks and Balian,

so I'll go with

Lol Goodluck to both sides, hopefully the war will be better than your attempt at a flame fest.
Cant backstab an NAP with Dest since we never had one lol,

welcome to even footing <3

edit: Brad adds and contacts Celece then acts like she added him... Lolwut? Desperate much :(
Thankies for the compliment by the way ;)

:icon_idea: you legitly abandoned your tribe mates just to save face
Don't talk about the Balian Acc like that, just cause he's a coward :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Cringer Pants

I'm interested to see if a smaller group does better. GL to both sides.

DeletedUser118298

Good luck to both sides, please don't merge ok? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser76845

Side 1:
Tribes: Gents
Side 2:
Tribes: Dest.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 11
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62,969
Side 2: 82,139
Difference: 19,170

chart

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You spelled Balian wrong , and call me what you want makes no difference to me . I never formed Ruffs that was work between Control Council and Ryan , main reason why Ryan is no longer on my account ... Also you should try to help your frontline a little better I took a pounding for 2 weeks and your the biggest player yet you couldn't spare one villa of defense to a tribemate .

Why should I fight for you and Control anyway you never done anything for me in my 4 years of playing TW ?

I'm sorry, when did you did anything for the tribe? Ryan did the sniping, and at some point I did it aswell from your account. For you loyalty means nothing apparently, something that shall not be forgotten. I'm glad I'm no longer playing with you :).

roman01

I'm sorry, when did you did anything for the tribe? Ryan did the sniping, and at some point I did it aswell from your account. For you loyalty means nothing apparently, something that shall not be forgotten. I'm glad I'm no longer playing with you :).

I have brethren :icon_surprised: #roman01 #1stKingOfRome #TheRomanEmpire

#RomansNotEndangered