You Can Run All You Want...

DuteTare

interesting world? one in which you merge in order to win? oh please don't play another world. Please stop ruining tribalwars for the others.

troyktdapus

I find it interesting that its like north vs south :) 4 tribes going at it never seen the top 4 tribes go at each other like this

troyktdapus

usualy worlds are boring I'm pretty sure most of the top 10 tribes are joining in on this u cant say its a boring world because its not its all a big world war

DuteTare

if by a big world war you mean playing it #gentsy, i agree with you troy. W80 has seen everything except a war. Recruiting your enemies after 1 battle is ok. Recruiting your enemies ALL THE TIME is not war. Is a safe way to ruin a world.

Yeah it's fun now with regime vs gents, but how many players have quit or have been forced to quit because of gents' politics? How many players have been abandoned by their leaders just so those so called leaders would save their butts? Look at anantrocks, the first one to jump ship when IT couldn't ressist anymore. Look at balian who after declaring against gents joined them. Look at waterloo who held his own against bugz and eventually got left behind. Look at lich, best player on the rim, who got left behind by IT members and is now on his own. And how many more examples do you want? Gents ruined w80. Please don't play another world. Gents lost the world either way. After pulling off this strategy you'll pretty much be the most hated tribe around. Good job for that. And congratz for "rulling w80". Pro style ^^

P.S: i keep getting rep for my posts so something i must be doing right. I think that most of the actualy w80 players, and also now ex w80 players agree with me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser76845

if by a big world war you mean playing it #gentsy, i agree with you troy. W80 has seen everything except a war. Recruiting your enemies after 1 battle is ok. Recruiting your enemies ALL THE TIME is not war. Is a safe way to ruin a world.

Yeah it's fun now with regime vs gents, but how many players have quit or have been forced to quit because of gents' politics? How many players have been abandoned by their leaders just so those so called leaders would save their butts? Look at anantrocks, the first one to jump ship when IT couldn't ressist anymore. Look at balian who after declaring against gents joined them. Look at waterloo who held his own against bugz and eventually got left behind. Look at lich, best player on the rim, who got left behind by IT members and is now on his own. And how many more examples do you want? Gents ruined w80. Please don't play another world. Gents lost the world either way. After pulling off this strategy you'll pretty much be the most hated tribe around. Good job for that. And congratz for "rulling w80". Pro style ^^

P.S: i keep getting rep for my posts so something i must be doing right. I think that most of the actualy w80 players, and also now ex w80 players agree with me.

on what account your on?? sounds bitter :D

DuteTare

I'm not playing w80. Just my honest opinion ^^ i've been offered to co a gents account, but i kindly denied. It could sound bitter, but as always, the truth hurts, doesn't it? It also sounds like i'm butthurt but as this is just a game, i couldn't care less. Just stating facts and giving my opinion (not that anyone asked for it), but i'm bored and can't sleep.

cheers

troyktdapus

all I'm saying is props for a not huggy world like in w79 witch I'm sure they are warring now but it was just a big standoff between number one and 2 for the longest time

troyktdapus

please tell me I really want to know what tribe are you in also lol

inspire me

Last edited by a moderator:

DVBBS

Official War stats are less in Dest.'s favour due to pre war caps. Let's not take away from the slaughter that was ruffs vs. gents, but this is quite the turnaround. Now throw regime into the mix and it's starting to look like gents are walking onto thin ice :S

Side 1:
Tribes: Dest.
Side 2:
Tribes: Gents

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 8
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 153,540
Side 2: 72,458
Difference: 81,082

chart

DeletedUser109890

"You can run all you want!!" - but when someone turns and hit, looks like Gents cant handle it :p Poor one expected Destiny to run like the rest of the tribes they fought against :lol: #thatssoGentsy #faceyourDestiny

DeletedUser117865

Did Gents just kick someone to save stats?

U my xp?

:X

DeletedUser102104

Now let's just wait for excuses, reasons for this eheh.

DVBBS

Gents players be warned!

Lose 10 villages and you get kicked!

81309fe29d63c66d574e346e5f848911.png

#faceyourDestiny

DeletedUser118039

No excuses, but you guys are proving yourselves giant hypocrites once again considering you kicked like half your tribe not even two days ago and gave a whole list of excuses.

Plus it makes you look very weak and afraid to post stats so early in a war.

I gave the same advice to IT when they excitedly posted some very early positive stats before we had actually done anything, wars are long slow grinds and we are a seasoned tribe with seasoned players who won't be intimated by simplistic pnp.

Once we solidify a front with you and start our ops we will see who is the more relentless and resilient tribe:)