Why Mason Has Daddy Issues

DeletedUser117635

Please, give me 1, just 1 bit of proof of that? Just because 3 accounts work well together doesnt mean they cheat. XD

In that case, wait till you see me and MAD X

DeletedUser118470

I did actually provide more than substantial proof of Shadow admitting to more than one account in an in game mail although i was advised that it could have been photo shopped...

DeletedUser117635

So TW staff turned your report away? Lol.

Thats the final decision then. No point in whining here.

DeletedUser118470

I am far from wining... i assure you, just very big words from a new comer to the game.

DeletedUser117635

What makes me laugh more is that you turned on Shadow, your own PA, claiming that it was 'Orders' from your tribe, whereas Jimicoo, another PA of Shadow's, has not attacked him.

Some loyalty you have. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser118470

Shadow was once a PA of mine... not sure what line he fed to you... but I'm far from his PA now...

what else has he told you? you must have heard he is a pro gamer!

DeletedUser117635

You must've found that out the hard way eh?

He killed too many of your trains yet? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser118470

he took out one train...

Although he sent 10+ nukes to take 1 of my villages... if the war works that way then we should be done in 20 years? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser117635

Your 'war' is sadly not a main focus for the larger portion of CRASH!. If it were, Im sure you would be begging for an invite to our basher tribe rather than talking all this smack, but hey!

DeletedUser118136

yaaay arguments on the externals!

Just like the olden days :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser118438

Oh skuly, How about you enjoy the gift i sent to your address buddy? you know you won't ever win right? I may die from im 1v40 all i have is my tribe support . My tribe won't ditch me for trying especially when my best friend Purp left. He left for so many reasons but whatever. He still my best friend and never liked TBS all the messages i have on my mail but all i gotta if purp was here. you'll all be losing and being pushed back. Bring it on honestly, I'm taking out all your nukes/trains until i die. (if i die) then i can finally relax because myself being Pro gamer in League of legends i need all the time but im giving my time to TW more lately.

Oh by the way talking to my ex girlfriend lmao. GOODJOB. don't stood to that level to talk to my ex to try and get with her she doesn't like you either so chill out.

Sincerely, Shad0w . Enjoy your gift when it comes to your address

DeletedUser118470

Oh skuly, How about you enjoy the gift i sent to your address buddy? you know you won't ever win right? I may die from im 1v40 all i have is my tribe support . My tribe won't ditch me for trying especially when my best friend Purp left. He left for so many reasons but whatever. He still my best friend and never liked TBS all the messages i have on my mail but all i gotta if purp was here. you'll all be losing and being pushed back. Bring it on honestly, I'm taking out all your nukes/trains until i die. (if i die) then i can finally relax because myself being Pro gamer in League of legends i need all the time but im giving my time to TW more lately.

Oh by the way talking to my ex girlfriend lmao. GOODJOB. don't stood to that level to talk to my ex to try and get with her she doesn't like you either so chill out.

I've already told you what id do if anything turns up at my house... So i hope for your own benefit that you haven't sent nothing here.

DeletedUser117635

You realize that the police cant do anything about generous friends? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser118438

Can't get in trouble and i have proof why (; . You're so cute when you get all mad hehe

DeletedUser117635

Poor Skully lacks the brain capacity to understand why.

velibor

Update:

Side 1:
Tribes: TBS
Side 2:
Tribes: CRASH!
Players: purpulrose

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,095
Side 2: 6,141
Difference: 4,046

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 158
Side 2: 13
Difference: 145

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,332,904
Side 2: 47,793,404
Difference: 35,460,500

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,236,104
Side 2: 102,668
Difference: 1,133,436

chart

DeletedUser105935

dont worry shadow i heard that some real crash old timers were heading down there anyway so shhhhhh non of these inc posers hahahah