Why Mason Has Daddy Issues

MR.MR

dont worry shadow i heard that some real crash old timers were heading down there anyway so shhhhhh non of these inc posers hahahah

Interesting to see - CRASH members feel that their new Inc tribemates are second-rate players... must be a really pleasant tribal environment if Old CRASH feel the need to come to the externals to talk shit about their tribemates.

With this kind of attitude, who wants to take bets on how long it takes CRASH to implode and disband?

DeletedUser118438

Interesting to see - CRASH members feel that their new Inc tribemates are second-rate players... must be a really pleasant tribal environment if Old CRASH feel the need to come to the externals to talk shit about their tribemates.

With this kind of attitude, who wants to take bets on how long it takes CRASH to implode and disband?

I mean i find it funny how TBS talks all the shit on PM and what not and thinking their hot shit when they actually took out a player who went MIA on me and i couldn't get in contact cause he didn't give me his number in time. Sucks he must have just tilted but whatever. I mean at the end they're only "talking shit" because of what has happened . :)

Glizzies

lmao shadown i have purps number if you want to contact him, and we dont talk any garbage around here on the TBS side, well at least i dont but you on the other hand just lovvves to talking mad trash and im not sure whats your deal.. were simply playing TW

DeletedUser117635

Lies. You sir(Or ma'am) are a trash talking punk.

'IMMMAAAA FLAAAAMMMMEEEEE YOU BOYYYY!'

You dont remember none of that? :icon_razz:

Glizzies

lord Calvin who are you? i wasn't even talking to you lmao.. you're such a random, go outside sometimes kid lol.

Glizzies

I guess lmao, but I literally wasn't even talking about you nor was I speaking to you? so yeah bro hmd

DeletedUser117635

Gliz, you are about to make enemies of one of the 3 most active guys on these externals.

Player not found.

Hmm, his stats is similar to my own but only needs to noble faster. I am expecting him to be an interesting player by next year.

Keep up the good defensive work Glizzies, I'll be watching your progress as I think you can do well on this World. (Even though you joined on January, 2015
:icon_wink:)

DeletedUser117447

Maybe next we can argue about whose Dad would win in a fight.

Let's please try and keep this about the actual wars eh?

Glizzies

@PNF thanks bro, appreciate it :) and I wasn't even trying to diss PNF, it was kinda like we just relied almost at the same time lmaoooo

DeletedUser118438

Maybe next we can argue about whose Dad would win in a fight.

Let's please try and keep this about the actual wars eh?
well if we were to put dads in this.. i think this issue would go even worst and then we would include our familys and then aunts and then uncles and then say their all faggots and what not. i rather just talk about TW like this . It's alot more fun

~Shad0w

DeletedUser118438

@PNF thanks bro, appreciate it :) and I wasn't even trying to diss PNF, it was kinda like we just relied almost at the same time lmaoooo
Damnnn i feel so honor she posted a picture of me on her profile. Thanks but that's old me with long hair back in.. 2014 mid i think. but thanks ~ But like purp said you always did find me cute.