Jager Vs. TDA

DeletedUser117168

Coherence? So you just decided to puff your chest out and spout out some complete nonsense? Go back and sit down in that corner until you think of something relevant to say.

My post from last week from the Rumors & Facts

Current stats
RankNameConquered villagesLost villagesDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
1Jägerbomb98404.616.5113.892.540
2Deadly Sin50362.693.5754.510.781
3Alcohol Rehabilitation Clinic29281.943.2022.100.783
4Anthrax925495.6541.691.118
5SUBVERSION730407.7142.140.787
6SUBVERSION (disbanded)211247.713642.930
7Ghost02558.018702.726
8Bearded Fury (disbanded)0023.985170

And just so that I remain on topic, the current stats from the TDA V Jager

Clearly you can't read, it was clear that the coherence was about Nubzz telling other tribes dukes not to threaten him about some bs and then he does exactly the same.

I can see the stats, and gratz to Jager anyway

A NAP with Se7en? You mad? I was offered an NAP and declined. Why would we NAP a tribe we are taking out? Yes the stats on Se7en personally haven't really started to bloom yet though they had enough cannon fodder in ANTX, GHOST and SUBV to fatten us up. That fodder is falling apart, so Se7en will be getting it proper soon. I don't know if you have the ability to look at the map and add tribes, though if you can see, we have "two" fronts in which we are warring on. Who even feeds you this bullshit that we were going to NAP Se7en? Just your personal speculation of constant bullshit?

- Nubzz

Would you please re-read everything you post? As you're making absolutely no sense. The stats show no caps between seven-jager, therefore I assumed war had been called off and a NAP would appear so you could focus mainly on TDA front. Assuming smart moves from you, where did I have my head, right?

Lately you seem like a happy kid strangely and obnoxiously excited about being winning the war and stuff, but please bear in mind that the world has just begun, don't take things for granted just yet.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nov 05 06:47
green.png
Cloutmann conquered Hogwarts fromUnopposable (Se7en)

And there is 0 caps in this war between Se7en/Jager? There is bear minimum but there is certainly not 0 caps. That's clearly bullshit again. Happy kid in regards to winning the war? In the war, yes we are in front.. Winning? You could see it that way.. Excited? Why wouldn't I be, would you not be? Too many of you wana be trolls on these forums not liking the fact that I/We come on here and fire out facts and back them up.. It's not our fault we haven't met our makers yet.

[h=4]Statistics[/h]
RankNameConquered villagesLost villagesDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
1Jägerbomb99404.697.1883.926.436
2Deadly Sin50372.702.9024.596.392
3Alcohol Rehabilitation Clinic29291.943.2022.101.292
4Anthrax925498.6001.691.170
5SUBVERSION830408.7042.140.817
6SUBVERSION (disbanded)211247.713642.930
7Ghost02558.018702.766
8Bearded Fury (disbanded)0023.985170

» Summary

As you can clearly see from the map, Anthrax and Subv are the gateway into Se7en and have been assisting the main tribe since the start of this war, we are tearing through them and will get that done first before we start to bust proper caps on Se7en. To clear things, no diplomacy will be agreed upon towards TDA, Se7en, Subv or ATHX no matter what. Just to clear things up.

- Nubz

DeletedUser

You want to see a bunch more nukes that went dead on my walls and all the nobles I killed between my account and a sit? Otherwise, not a lot, this is true.

It done enough though as the word on the street is that you quit.. You're Ben right? Shame.. We only got started.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

Goldencorona.. Can we all pay tribute to this player, yet another falling TDA soldier.. Your personal text on your account amused me.

34955_large
Personal text
~Prepare for them Fresh Cakes

Ben Waz Here 2.

Anywhere Jager causes trouble, I'll be there ruining their day!

No son, you'll not be anywhere :) Bye bye.

- Nubzz

brattydreams

Good Job!! I was hoping to see more out of TDA tbh. Shame to see them going down this fast. But it does make me wonder if you will find another tribe or two in the top 20 try to hit you all.

DeletedUser

Good Job!! I was hoping to see more out of TDA tbh. Shame to see them going down this fast. But it does make me wonder if you will find another tribe or two in the top 20 try to hit you all.

Thanks pal, appreciate it a lot. i'm sure this isn't the end of TDA and they have something up their sleeves, I wouldn't doubt it for a second though as long as we keep pushing and taking ground I can't complain. All in so far I'm happy with the overall results.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser118378

Eh well if TDA fails then we already know who won the world

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118341

Eh well if TDA fails then we already know who won the world

That is a little disrespectful to several tribes I think. The CGI family are certainly no slouch and will play a big role in the future of this world.

Se7en still have not been cracked by Jager and due to their clustering could hold a key part of the map to whomever is capable of taking it off them (or even if they are eventually capable of growing out of it).

There is also F! to the South West, if TDA did infact fall, then they would have lots of room to expand into. Not to mention a tribe might arise out of TDA's ashes.

Then in the north east you have tribes such as ~FFF~ and pardon me for mentioning, Colour.

This world has many twists and turns left to go. The fact you think one tribe holds all the cards at this stages shows your limited knowledge of this game.

Jager do ofcourse have the potential to go on. But nothing is certain, until it is over.

Also, I like how you write of your own tribe so easily. You should have some faith in those around you, otherwise, what is the point in you being there.

PS. TDA are still actually growing, sure they are taking some decent losses from Jager, but I wouldn't say they are quite rolling through them yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree with Eddie, even though we are at the top.. Points doesn't matter, we are coming to a stage now where players in each tribe are dropping out as it's becoming too much, merges are forging, tribes and wars are multiplying.. The world is near hitting mid-game and a lot changes within this period so therefore, we have a hell of a lot of work to do.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

yes i agree with eddie and nubzz as well...lots of world play left...and may i say jag has done a fantastic job so far for still holding the top spot. I give lots of credit to nubzz and his leadership and of course his tribe mates...also other tribes in the world is doing very well also and should not be counted out yet...their is many great players all around still fighting the good fight. Best regards.

Gorth Kirgar

Same here....
It's way to early to tell who will win and very (not a little, Eddie;) disrespectful to many other tribes.

Most of what we are seeing now is just the weeding out of the lesser players. Some thribes just have fewer of those and/or have been protecting them better.
And after the weeding you will see better players jump in again and merges made, making the field more even.
It may seem that some tribes have been raped by others ....but till this point none of the top tribes have taken significant losses in good and active players.

You can't even say that it will certainly be one of the top 10 tribes for the win. Even a small solid tribe like Chronic could just be on top in a year from now.

DeletedUser

Hello TDA.. Did ya'll just fall asleep recently? So many of you guys quitting after being hit with a few nukes.. Really?

- Nubzz

DeletedUser117168

Hello TDA.. Did ya'll just fall asleep recently? So many of you guys quitting after being hit with a few nukes.. Really?

- Nubzz

ahaha #1 + #8 tribe warring #2 and you have the decency of making such statements. disappointed nubz