Jager Vs. TDA

DeletedUser

Does it matter who jag recruits?

It does when the entire world knows the members being recruited are from tribes currently under war dec from another tribe. Its called "refugee", and is highly frowned upon in any world. Nubz might have a leg to stand on if there was no declaration made, he could cry ignorance of his new recruits issues. Unfortunately this is not the case. He recruited a war target of another tribe knowing full well what was happening in that portion of the map and did so willingly.

DeletedUser

I spent about 3 minutes total making posts in this thread, how does that indicate too much time? I can understand why jager isn't particularly good if their leader considers 3 minutes time investment to be 'too much'. I mean I get it's actually an avoidance technique for ignoring me, but really, that was the best one you had available? Post some nonsense? :S

The internal workings I've seen of jager in the past indicate they aren't to be respected, sorry stealthy but their members have on more than on occasion threatened violence against each other. That isn't conducive to a good tribe I'm afraid, or a good leader for allowing it to happen. Unsure why having the most points makes them worthy of respect given that. In fact things like the above make them a joke in my book.

So if two players have an argument and threaten each other this is my fault? What about if I stepped in afterwards and got the air cleaned out and made the two players continue to play alongside each other and gave them reasons to do so? Would that still make me a bad leader? The Jager in the past is Jager in the past mate, stop going back to the past and live in the now. The now clearly states that Jager is at the top, outgrowing the competition, warring on multiple fronts and conducting more Ops on the opposing tribes that taking. If players from Jager had an issue with me I would assume they would have the balls to come to me directly and actually explain. Going to take another break form these forums.. Actually let the wars do the talking.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

I spent about 3 minutes total making posts in this thread, how does that indicate too much time? I can understand why jager isn't particularly good if their leader considers 3 minutes time investment to be 'too much'. I mean I get it's actually an avoidance technique for ignoring me, but really, that was the best one you had available? Post some nonsense? :S

The internal workings I've seen of jager in the past indicate they aren't to be respected, sorry stealthy but their members have on more than on occasion threatened violence against each other. That isn't conducive to a good tribe I'm afraid, or a good leader for allowing it to happen. Unsure why having the most points makes them worthy of respect given that. In fact things like the above make them a joke in my book.

not sure about their internal problems really...if nubzz say he nobles his own because their not up to par or work as a team
or maybe they go inactive..i say who cares. I do try my best to show respect to all players even if their the enemy. if they hold the top spot..their doing something right..how long they hold it is another story. and nubzz i do try to defend you sometimes..its getting harder to do that..lol but how ever your tactics maybe...i respect you for being the top duke in the top tribe...for now that is...lol:icon_twisted:

It does when the entire world knows the members being recruited are from tribes currently under war dec from another tribe. Its called "refugee", and is highly frowned upon in any world. Nubz might have a leg to stand on if there was no declaration made, he could cry ignorance of his new recruits issues. Unfortunately this is not the case. He recruited a war target of another tribe knowing full well what was happening in that portion of the map and did so willingly.

I dont think nubzz cares who he recruits man..after all he is fighting damn near the entire world as it is..lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nov 14
21:54
King Southside joined the tribe.
Nov 14
21:52
King Southside has been invited by cekseh.

Considering I didn't recruit him.. Get the facts right mate.

- Nubzz

brattydreams

Stop talking shit mate.. Laugh out loud..

- Nubzz

You just proved my point thank you. Fact is you have members that want to jump ship just to attack you. That should tell you a lot all by itself. And that isn't just coming from me but from several ppl all over the world.

DeletedUser

Doing so through war is different then through recruitment. Just saying.

RankTribe nameDefeated
1 Jägerbomb22,59 Mil

RankTribe nameDefeated
1 Jägerbomb14,59 Mil

RankTribe nameDefeated
1 Jägerbomb37,18 Mil

We recruited them stats mate.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

You are the duke. You are responsible for the actions of your tribe, good or bad. You do not have to be the one that recruited him, but you gave the rights for someone to do so, now except the flaming.

DeletedUser84793

You are the duke. You are responsible for the actions of your tribe, good or bad. You do not have to be the one that recruited him, but you gave the rights for someone to do so, now except the flaming.

really how can he be flamed? and who says their actions was bad is what i like to know...does every tribe recruit players all the time no matter where their from? for example on w41 we won the world..AXES use this tactic many times. its a known fact in this game that one day your enemy can end up being your team mate..this is true in every world. perhaps if you ever made it to the end game you would know this..just saying...

twenty-five

So if two players have an argument and threaten each other this is my fault? What about if I stepped in afterwards and got the air cleaned out and made the two players continue to play alongside each other and gave them reasons to do so? Would that still make me a bad leader? The Jager in the past is Jager in the past mate, stop going back to the past and live in the now. The now clearly states that Jager is at the top, outgrowing the competition, warring on multiple fronts and conducting more Ops on the opposing tribes that taking. If players from Jager had an issue with me I would assume they would have the balls to come to me directly and actually explain. Going to take another break form these forums.. Actually let the wars do the talking.

- Nubzz

Yeah it is your fault, very much your fault actually. How is it not? You don't just recruit players, you should be recruiting a team. If that team clashes, some blame clearly lies with the person who put it together. As for clearing the air, sure that's good and is what you should be doing. Still should not have happened in the first place.

It's also nowhere near the distant past (like a couple of weeks), so writing it off as 'the past' is a cop out. Sure it still happened 'in the past', but if we didn't judge by the past we'd have nothing to base opinions on. I mean technically all your war caps are in the past, so I guess they are irrelevant as a metric to judge jager on? They aren't really impressive, but you do seem proud of them so I think it would be really evil to take them from you but I mean you said it. :/

brattydreams

So you have just publicly admitted you don't have control of your own tribe then? :lol:

Of course he doesn't that is why so many are asking for invites through back channels and from friends in past worlds. Heck even his new recruits were rejected before taking their Jager invites. Nubz as much as admitted it.

DeletedUser84793

you know nubzz...your doing something right when you have this many haters...i can relate to you in some ways..lol:lol:

DeletedUser118340

you know nubzz...your doing something right when you have this many haters...i can relate to you in some ways..lol:lol:

I think its more of a case of people feeling sorry for you, rather than hating you. But here you go again, making it about you.

You are neither in TDA nor Jager.

Are you not currently in Se7en. Did you not say Se7en would beat Jager when you started fighting back, well its been over a month now, we are all still waiting. Stop making the thread about you, if you want us to talk about you, then do something worthwhile and help your tribe beat Jager.

DeletedUser84793

I think its more of a case of people feeling sorry for you, rather than hating you. But here you go again, making it about you.

You are neither in TDA nor Jager.

Are you not currently in Se7en. Did you not say Se7en would beat Jager when you started fighting back, well its been over a month now, we are all still waiting. Stop making the thread about you, if you want us to talk about you, then do something worthwhile and help your tribe beat Jager.

Thank god i'm not in TDA! you guys need to step it up i think. Se7en is doing much better then you guys are from what i can tell..after all we our holding our own much better then you guys are. facts is facts! if anyone feels sorry for some one..its us feeling sorry that you guys are losing villages left and right...sit down my little friend..im a bit disappointed in you guys already. but after all..look at the bright side of things..your bark is much tougher then your bite...get busy!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser118340

Thank god i'm not in TDA! you guys need to step it up i think. Se7en is doing much better then you guys are from what i can tell..after all we our holding our own much better then you guys are. facts is facts! if anyone feels sorry for some one..its us feeling sorry that you guys are losing villages left and right...sit down my little friend..im a bit disappointed in you guys already. but after all..look at the bright side of things..your bark is much tougher then your bite...get busy!:icon_twisted:

I'd just like to point out, I'm not in TDA.

Yes, I have been appalled in TDA. I honestly expected them to win this war. Of-course its not over, but things are looking good for Jager, and credit needs to be given. But that doesn't excuse the 'recruit constantly people with points style' that Jager adopts.

Anyway my views on TDA doesn't alter the fact I am still disappointed in Se7en vs Jager 'war'. Can we even call it a war anymore?

Edit: I would consider you to have the biggest 'bark' considering how you have conducted yourself in the past on these externals, particularly when Se7en vs Jager first broke out. However I can't see that you have infact done anything at all.

Perhaps, now I think about it, Jager are just sort of leaving you alone, while they deal with the actual potential threat of TDA, and not even bothering with you guys anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

I'd just like to point out, I'm not in TDA.

Yes, I have been appalled in TDA. I honestly expected them to win this war. Of-course its not over, but things are looking good.

But my views on TDA don't alter the fact I am still disappointed in Se7en vs Jager 'war'. Can we even call it a war anymore?

My mistake thought you were in TDA...not sure what tribe your in..but i don't think you can speak on me or my tribe here. as far as Se7en goes we have been fighting for a very long time..we have destroyed other tribes in the past. now jag is a worthy foe..and i give my respects to them..their not an easy enemy to defeat. but in facts this is a time base game..all in due time i say...now sit down it would appear you dont want to let no one know your ingame name or for that matter the tribe your in...you dont count...now go away!