NAM Declares on NBD - Nugget Putin > King of the North Sage

Age of Ultron

He wasn't just not defending and the op was always going to be gifted internals. He didn't lose any wall levels! If it was a real op and the player just so happened not to defend he would have still lost walls from clearing nukes. xD

I don't know why you're dodging around this, just own it. NAM are the kings of underhanded plays. You should be proud it worked not try to deny it.

Stop flaming and spreading hate against nam unless you have any proof to back up what you're saying .

DeletedUser116125

Comparing destroying an account via a sit to a successful op is just wrong Reek
Successfull op on a guy you got to gift you villages.

But No it's not the "same thing" but it's close both is dirty tactics to get villages and easier war.
Think the Oogaru thing is worse since that ruins the war for the entire tribe instead of just 1 person that can jump to a different account in the tribe since the tribe is still alive and kicking and not really harmed that much.

If I was in a tribe with people that did that I would quit.
Even though I quit a few days ago:icon_eek:
yea I know I would Join the tribe again just to be able to quit on them

DeletedUser

Stop flaming and spreading hate against nam unless you have any proof to back up what you're saying .

Okay heres an example.

A village taken on the land time.
9Va413j.png

This is where you would see the -274 point drop that comes with a wall being destroyed. Instead theres only -24 which is the statue disappearing as it does when a village is nobled. So no point drop at all here. Clearly gifted.

ihFSBgs.png

Why you lying? Just own it.

DeletedUser116125

Wall levels.
Oogaru not saying a thing about having inc's
Oogaru not allowing anyone to sit.
Having successfull ops on the frontline and all of a sudden decide to shift your focus on to Oogaru?

Either NAM is a tribe that had a working strategy decided to send an op on Oogaru witout Rams and Oogaru all of a sudden decided to not let people sit him and deciding to say nothing about getting inc's all at the same time = ehh don't think so

Also you guys threw Krieger under the bus for doing what he did with 0 proof that it was him pulling the strings.
Maybe it was a sass player that hated sass and decided to destroy the account and still you guys went ape shit over him.

DeletedUser78112

It was such a good op he didn't even notice inc I guess. Omg we are so good.

DeletedUser

Either NAM is a tribe that had a working strategy decided to send an op on Oogaru witout Rams and Oogaru all of a sudden decided to not let people sit him and deciding to say nothing about getting inc's all at the same time = ehh don't think so

Don't forget how he decided to request long range support to the wrong places too. :icon_neutral:

Age of Ultron

Wall levels.
Oogaru not saying a thing about having inc's
Oogaru not allowing anyone to sit.
Having successfull ops on the frontline and all of a sudden decide to shift your focus on to Oogaru?

Also you guys threw Krieger under the bus for doing what he did with 0 proof that it was him pulling the strings.
Maybe it was a sass player that hated sass and decided to destroy the account and still you guys went ape shit over him.

And all of a sudden all the support ends up with halsey and krieger nobles a villa 2 seconds after the attack break gets over and the sitter prenobles villas for any/krieger/halsey .
GG baldur .

Last edited:

Age of Ultron

Okay heres an example.

9Va413j.png

This is where you would see the -274 point drop that comes with a wall being destroyed. Instead theres only -24 which is the statue disappearing as it does when a village is nobled. So no point drop at all here. Clearly gifted.

ihFSBgs.png

70807766546dcd62cd5dd25c4666db80.png

0524f4aa5064e554bb7eab431e1423f0.png

DeletedUser116125

And all of a sudden all the support ends up with halsey and krieger nobles a villa 2 seconds after the attack gets over and the sitter prenobles villas for any/krieger/halsey .
GG baldur .
Where is the "proof" like I said nothing has been shown as a proof just words
The only "proof" shown was a screenshot of the support being sent back home.

Age of Ultron

Where is the "proof" like I said nothing has been shown as a proof just words
The only "proof" shown was a screenshot of the support being sent back home.

[spoil]
0d50cd8552.png

52857e4244.png

94f201b91f.png

[/spoil]

And you still come out here defending krieger . Now stop being a bunch of hypocrites.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

From 5 hours ago yeah that doesn't change the fact a large number were gifted previously. The guys probably quit or left and on his way to another account or whatever you planned with him. That op was gifted. Everybody knows it. Are you denying it just to try to keep attention off your tactics? ;p

Age of Ultron

From 5 hours ago yeah that doesn't change the fact a large number were gifted previously. The guys probably quit or left and on his way to another account or whatever you planned with him. That op was gifted. Everybody knows it. Are you denying it just to try to keep attention off your tactics? ;p

show me the proof jon snow , if a villa is empty why would someone cat it down ? plus the villas you showed were backline villas , the one i showed was frontline .
Unless you have some hard proofs , stop saying shit about nam and avoid flaming us.

And last conquer was 5 hours ago , coz NBD recapped it and had to recap it from them.

DeletedUser116125

[spoil]
0d50cd8552.png

52857e4244.png

94f201b91f.png

[/spoil]

And you still come out here defending krieger . Now stop being a bunch of hypocrites.
We are hypocrites for "defending Krieger?"
You blame him for something when you have no proof of it being him that set it up.
and now you guys are saying we got no proof on you so we can't accuse.

That is what is called being a hypocrite not defending a person that isn't as far as the proofs go.

DeletedUser

Nam ftw, hey look on the bright side this op only brings our borders closer and the time for talking will be no more.:icon_wink:

Im looking forward to cuddling all your villages off you (kiss) (hug)

DeletedUser

Age of ultron I can't stop picturing you like this when I read your ignorant incoherent posts.

[spoil]
00qu.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser116125

show me the proof jon snow , if a villa is empty why would someone cat it down ? plus the villas you showed were backline villas , the one i showed was frontline .
Unless you have some hard proofs , stop saying shit about nam and avoid flaming us.

And last conquer was 5 hours ago , coz NBD recapped it and had to recap it from them.
I looked at 10 villages NAM took from oogaru 3 of them had more then -24 points
Maybe some people decided they didn't want to risk not sending rams and decided to send etc but NO TRIBE sends that many ramless nukes with nobles

DeletedUser116214

Okay heres an example.

9Va413j.png

ihFSBgs.png

It is a simple click, you can check some players ODA in those caps on January 14.
Some players including me lost around 20 nukes on Ooguro, some gained 100k to 200k in units killed.

Some villages were for free, yea, but a lot of nukes were lost.
Funny, with NBD and ANY as allies, now you have Lazy tribe attacking us as well :D

Tell me more how butthurt you are. Your time will come, don't worry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10618707

He wasn't just not defending and the op was always going to be gifted internals. He didn't lose any wall levels! If it was a real op and the player just so happened not to defend he would have still lost walls from clearing nukes. xD

I don't know why you're dodging around this, just own it. NAM are the kings of underhanded plays. You should be proud it worked not try to deny it.

Prove that he didn't defend. We have reports to prove he did :X