NAM Declares on NBD - Nugget Putin > King of the North Sage

m8ttroopers

I dont see how we can be accused of playing a dirty trick. There was nothing 'dirty' about it on our part. We did however see an opportunity and took it.

Its like a palindrome, you can write it one way and i can write the word backwards, still mean the same. You say "oppurtunity" in your case but if anyone in golden or nbd or any did that,NAM fanboys would be up in arms shouting" oh noes, cheaters, liars.Always do underhanded things to win. Down with them"

I am not saying the thing with ooguro is bad or shouldnt be done.Worse things have been done to win a war/world. Just dont act like everybody except you guys do that.

Deleted User - 10618707

What did NAM do, hmm, can you prove whatever allegations you are making?

DeletedUser

Rofl

Lol, doesn't everyone send support behind caps? Pre determined lololol

Explains alot tbh :X

Yeah everybody sends support, but not everybody takes a village with no rams and has a level 20 wall to defend against recaps. Can you please stop with all the "prove it" bullshit. Nobody is buying it and your shit posts are just taking up nice space in the thread.

DeletedUser

NAM had an "opportunity", but it was the NBD player who handed up the villages on a silver platter. Always nice when someone shows their true colors.

Maybe we have all underestimated NAM and their desire to win this world. I wonder what other tricks they have up their sleeves.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
but eventually you'll run out of options and we'll still be here.

And we cant wait, so stop hiding behind your allies we want this war too. We know you guys wont fight us in a fair 1v1 and want a gangbang to take us out but we are still here trying to work towards you. See you soon, don't quit before we get there

Don't forget all of their new nobled villages all have support headed to them

OFC they did :icon_eek: why would we not support our new caps

Just dont act like everybody except you guys do that.

NAM kicked up a fuss when someone broke the rules (yes, convincing an enemy player to break the rules to benefit your tribe is breaking the rules) there was no rules broken here.

Maybe we have all underestimated NAM and their desire to win this world.

We had a joint op in place with Blue! on the player for a while that he heard about (meaning one of your high and mighty anti NAM alliance is using a spy against us :icon_cry: )
Due to the player being disillusioned with NBD he messaged us telling us he is not going to defend. The only thing we could have done is cancelled an already planned op :icon_eek: I know I'm not the smartest of people, but cut me some slack I'm not that stupid.

I wonder what other tricks they have up their sleeves.

There isn't really a master plan, we just wing it and it all seems to fall into place.

HATE US CUZ YOU AINT US !!!!!!

DeletedUser75474

Nothing illegal whatsoever. Noble inactives at first, get gifted core villages a.k.a potential deathstars right in the middle of your enemy. Nothing wrong with that, and there's no sarcasm here. No salt either. Merely a disgusting opportunity NAM took.

Points >>>>
Opportunity >>>>
Skill ><
Reputation <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< RIP

DeletedUser116125

I dont see how we can be accused of playing a dirty trick. There was nothing 'dirty' about it on our part. We did however see an opportunity and took it.

And as for us being afraid of fighting a real war, well........... LOL
Everybody in NAM was crying their ass off when Krieger supposedly did a dirty trick to get villages of sass

You guys pretty much did the same thing and now it's fine.

Rite?

and yea TG you guys had an op in place on a guy and sent no rams?:icon_eek:
Yeeaaaa totally

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27978

Everybody in NAM was crying their ass off when Krieger supposedly did a dirty trick to get villages of sass

Rite?

Its not the same

Don't make underhanded deals to noble out an account while the owner is away.

DeletedUser

Comparing destroying an account via a sit to a successful op is just wrong Reek

Age of Ultron

Nothing illegal whatsoever. Noble inactives at first, get gifted core villages a.k.a potential deathstars right in the middle of your enemy. Nothing wrong with that, and there's no sarcasm here. No salt either. Merely a disgusting opportunity NAM took.

Points >>>>
Opportunity >>>>
Skill ><
Reputation <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< RIP

Which inactives are you talking about ? the ones which were being sat 24*7 by you yourself + golden and any ?

I remember you showing off your 50 ms timing skills when you sniped our trains from the sartais account and now come up here crying saying it was an inactive account . GG my friend.

Last edited:

Age of Ultron

Rite?

and yea TG you guys had an op in place on a guy and sent no rams?:icon_eek:
Yeeaaaa totally

Everyone in golden was kissing kriegers ass by saying that all the allegations are fake because we dont have any strong evidence and he did not get banned .

Show us your evidence and or go talk to support now , stop being so salty now baldur .

DeletedUser78112

Lol Nam ftw. Thanks for allowing us to mark your D villages on map Golden <3

DeletedUser

We had a joint op in place with Blue! on the player for a while that he heard about (meaning one of your high and mighty anti NAM alliance is using a spy against us :icon_cry: )
Due to the player being disillusioned with NBD he messaged us telling us he is not going to defend. The only thing we could have done is cancelled an already planned op :icon_eek: I know I'm not the smartest of people, but cut me some slack I'm not that stupid.

He wasn't just not defending and the op was always going to be gifted internals. He didn't lose any wall levels! If it was a real op and the player just so happened not to defend he would have still lost walls from clearing nukes. xD

I don't know why you're dodging around this, just own it. NAM are the kings of underhanded plays. You should be proud it worked not try to deny it.

DeletedUser

He wasn't just not defending and the op was always going to be gifted internals. He didn't lose any wall levels! If it was a real op and the player just so happened not to defend he would have still lost walls from clearing nukes. xD

I don't know why you're dodging around this, just own it. NAM are the kings of underhanded plays. You should be proud it worked not try to deny it.

Coming from the kings of we did nothing wrong from Deny city i find this very ironic.

DeletedUser78112

Nam ftw, hey look on the bright side this op only brings our borders closer and the time for talking will be no more.:icon_wink: