NAM who!?

• Thread starter Sweet Baby Lew.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Now that is very rude language, is your mother around? I think i want to talk to her

DeletedUser58259

e3583d2bb81478196ba29df09d29340e.png

lol guys, it's just bad rep, obviously I don't care about bad rep or I would have stopped posting.

But you've proven the point about NAM being trolls, and cowards, quite clearly.

Keep going. You're all pathetic.

DeletedUser

Wasn't even all NAM but good work guys. Moral of the story is, don't cry. Take it easy Revolution. You're welcome to stay

DeletedUser

I'm in the Anti-Salt patrol. Trying to make externals top bantz and player friendly. We are not perfect but i'm working with my friends in Golden, NAM and ANY to create the better tomorrow.

DeletedUser58259

You've got a long way to go :icon_wink:

By the time you manage to rehabilitate the community of trolls on this game these days, you'll find that TW has finished dying already and that's why the trolls stopped posting.

DeletedUser

You've got a long way to go :icon_wink:

By the time you manage to rehabilitate the community of trolls on this game these days, you'll find that TW has finished dying already and that's why the trolls stopped posting.

It would really help if you stop being a salt fam. They are just downreps. There are always trolls like yourself. Make the fourms more interesting. Nothing wrong with them as long as they aren't constantly spilling the spaghetti.

Deleted User - 10618707

Cool story. Let's see if you get any upreps.

Still roaming forums after being rekt by NAM :/

DeletedUser58259

At the time, they weren't NAM, had no affiliation with NAM except a "few" of the same players, and would never be NAM and should never be compared to NAM

So according to the logic used, it was not NAM that beat my tribe.

And like the name of the "tribe that was not NAM", I am currently Wasted, and don't really care what you have to say.

Deleted User - 10618707

Doesn't change that fact that you were still rekt by the tribe that is now called NAM.

DeletedUser118752

I'm in the Anti-Salt patrol. Trying to make externals top bantz and player friendly. We are not perfect but i'm working with my friends in Golden, NAM and ANY to create the better tomorrow.

I'd like to join such a movement. I am a big fan of a better tomorrow.