NAM who!?

• Thread starter Sweet Baby Lew.
  • Start date

DeletedUser58259

Uhuh sure you did. :lol:

How many nobles did you send at the troy account, Destrator?

b2fab898554aeb34e8ddbc607176e9a0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser58259

Excuses.

"I don't remember that"

Well no, people tend to forget things they don't want to remember. ButI Wrecked you.Not my tribe wrecked you for me, not my tribe wrecked your tribe for me.

Age of Ultron

Excuses.

"I don't remember that"

Well no, people tend to forget things they don't want to remember. ButI Wrecked you.Not my tribe wrecked you for me, not my tribe wrecked your tribe for me.

Stop crying son , this is w83 external forum , you and your tribe got rekt , now go back to your w79 forums . shoo.

Deleted User - 10618707

Excuses.

"I don't remember that"

Oh, I sat them all, and rekt you and your tribe. Happy?

DeletedUser58259

You sat all of NAM, cause they weren't capable, or you sat all of AOD/Knock! cause they were incapable, I'm confused what you're suggesting?

Deleted User - 10618707

I'm pretty sure your name wasn't troy, and warstats before meti do explain alot (rofl)

Cuz, I'm sure he wasn't capable. I heard butthurtness leads to habitual lying matey :S

Deleted User - 10618707

Wow, you legit go from argument to argument when you have nothing to say lol.

https://gyazo.com/26e6e0c82e56c3421605539dde5bf6dd

But otherwise, yummy yummy barbs and internals mmmhmmmm. Though, do fail to mention that, that's endgame where people barb. (think)

Though, do try to stay relevant, this thread is about Nam on w83. I'd post your w83 stats but, well...you know :/

DeletedUser58259

c4ab5f689f261849c19eb3f821ad197b.png

I know what?
Also: I'm talking about a NAM player.

But otherwise, yummy yummy barbs and internals mmmhmmmm. Though, do fail to mention that, that's endgame where people barb. (think)

The screenshot doesn't show any endgame barbling conquers, whatsoever

Deleted User - 10618707

You circled the total, omg, do I have to explain everything? Though I'm not sure what your screenshots are showing? Villages that I nobled? Lol. You are scraping the bottom matey.

DeletedUser58259

What are those then, TD? Gifted? War stats?

These are allied tribes, at that time, that you're nobling yes? If not internals, what do you call that?

DeletedUser58259

So NAM did end up backstabbing them, NAP, Ally, diplomatic relation nonetheless.

Called it, and at that, I am done.