NAM who!?

• Thread starter Sweet Baby Lew.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

That entire post reeks of hypocrisy.

You parade these forums acting like you're better than everyone else, like you are providing a service to forum users by constantly spewing shit, spreading senseless rumours and attempting to stir any pot you can reach.

Constantly acting like you're on some moral high ground, yet you clearly aren't. You harass, mock and insult people. I have yet to see a post of yours that isn't dripping with negativity, or an attempt to bait a response from someone. You are nothing but a troll, and a bad one at that.

Oh and in before a pathetic reply including a gif/meme because you aren't actually able to form and sustain an argument

I'd try stay on topic, but quite frankly i'm not even sure what you were trying to say...

#1 i have NEVER claimed to not be in some (nuanced and totally appropriate) ways a troll. It is very enjoyable against you guys especially as you arent overly quick witted or good natured to handle a little banter. It is always some super serious BS like this w your panties all in a bunch.

#2 I have said again and again that almost everyone in which we have mutually posted about is a better in game player than me, and I will say it again. I am not as good as Ben or any of your top players.... nor have ever claimed to be.

#3 LOL I am not making any argument. I am having fun playing a game and posting my thoughts and opinions about Tribal Wars in the respective worlds in which the threads are relevant to. We have no argument Ultimatum. You...totally unprovoked and having nothing to do w this thread... went out of your way to berate me and in as many words state that "its not hard for anyone's post to be of a higher standard than mine" you went there...im responding. As such im certain that by definition that is in fact trolling. Pot...meet kettle! Its ok tho, i like it breh. do yer worst and i will do mine :)

Definition: An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts messages to bait people to answer. Trolls often delight in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion.

45228680.jpg

p.s. memes and gifs and other stuff is super fun and its too bad you're too curmudgeonly to appreciate them :(

Last edited by a moderator:

ted the stoner

I'm all for calling nam out on their bs, but in saying memes is fun but they can't appreciate them, you sorta misused a meme :(

DeletedUser79609

[spoil]
#1 i have NEVER claimed to not be in some (nuanced and totally appropriate) ways a troll. It is very enjoyable against you guys especially as you arent overly quick witted or good natured to handle a little banter. It is always some super serious BS like this w your panties all in a bunch.

#2 I have said again and again that almost everyone in which we have mutually posted about is a better in game player than me, and I will say it again. I am not as good as Ben or any of your top players.... nor have ever claimed to be.

#3 LOL I am not making any argument. I am having fun playing a game and posting my thoughts and opinions about Tribal Wars in the respective worlds in which the threads are relevant to. We have no argument Ultimatum. You...totally unprovoked and having nothing to do w this thread... went out of your way to berate me and in as many words state that "its not hard for anyone's post to be of a higher standard than mine" you went there...im responding. As such im certain that by definition that is in fact trolling. Pot...meet kettle! Its ok tho, i like it breh. do yer worst and i will do mine :)

Definition: An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts messages to bait people to answer. Trolls often delight in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion.

45228680.jpg

p.s. memes and gifs and other stuff is super fun and its too bad you're too curmudgeonly to appreciate them :(
[/spoil]

You've clearly got me misunderstood :? I don't even wear panties...

Also, I thought banter, or jokes, was meant to be funny? It's true that you're the laughing stock of the externals, but your posts certainly aren't funny :icon_rolleyes:

By the way, who is Ben? I believe this is the w83 forums, try not to bring your previous failures over here. Besides, I wasn't referring to your in game abilities...

You...totally unprovoked and having nothing to do w this thread...

Maybe you really are Jon Snow?

You clearly know nothing about me, or w83, yet you continue to post your pitiful excrement all over these forums

cO6oAqv.gif

Age of Ultron

Even tw doesnt have much hope in baby lew
[spoil]
a5f2333a4928aa460a1c2b978f796069.png

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Honestly guys, sweet baby lew is right. I understand his points completely and respect his opinion. Maybe if you guys opened your eyes and had some respect for this op and read through his post properly you would understand it.

Lew you have my back. Keep doing what you're doing.

#Lew4Prez

DeletedUser117865

My goodness, how pathetic.

I am sorry everyone, we have not given Lew any attention on w80, so he needs to find his value here,

My apologies on that aspect

I wish I could say to get back on topic, but there is actually no specific topic besides someone wanting a rise out of people to find worth,

So idk what else to say but #GONAM

DeletedUser58259

These forums are still the worst world forums I see.

Lol@lew

I'll take your posts over some of the filth I've just now read. (This is aimed at most of the sides, not just NAM)

Maybe nohauls attract trolls cause they have more time to troll the forums 'cause they don't have to farm?

DeletedUser58259

I read a couple of the other threads, and they were still bad. W80 pales in comparison.

DeletedUser58259

cb60fe86162d0af3f012961a20aa5983.png

No.

Just re-iterating

These forums are still the worst world forums I see.

Lol@lew

I'll take your posts over some of the filth I've just now read. (This is aimed at most of the sides, not just NAM)

Maybe nohauls attract trolls cause they have more time to troll the forums 'cause they don't have to farm?

DeletedUser

Revolution thanks for complaining. CamV, Harry and James will file your complaint and we will get back to you in September 2018. Have a nice day :)

Also that was me i don't appreciate crying on these fourms for no reason

DeletedUser58259

So you generally just bad rep people anonymously, until they call you a coward?

DeletedUser

Nope you asked so i answered. I don't appreciate people calling the sacred place of externals bad. They are for top bantz and Golden and NAM hugging strategies.

You see Golden and NAM actually have a secret alliance. No one knows about it but you wait and see.