Official Blog Discussion Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser117938
  • Start date

Ignoramus of the Law

Truth be told, the forum for 84 has been particularly apathetic. No idea why.
W85 with half our active players has been at least three times more active. Same seems to go for 86.

The PnP here has been rather weak with only Tyrant - Why?? war drawing some attention but even so, just at times and only when challenged or deemed for.

Yakushi Kabuto

Truth be told, the forum for 84 has been particularly apathetic. No idea why.
W85 with half our active players has been at least three times more active. Same seems to go for 86.

The PnP here has been rather weak with only Tyrant - Why?? war drawing some attention but even so, just at times and only when challenged or deemed for.

How about you tell us something whats happening on your side of the world? (Llamas are rank 1 on war stats but no information about that "wars' on the externals)

iownedu1

How about you tell us something whats happening on your side of the world? (Llamas are rank 1 on war stats but no information about that "wars' on the externals)

Thats because in our tribe snitches get stitches :icon_cry:

Yakushi Kabuto

Thats because in our tribe snitches get stitches :icon_cry:

I'm not asking for confidential info LOL ;) if your tribe doesn't want to share, then how come your duke is saying that the PNP here is rather weak? (if his tribe is being tight-lipped)

Sharing overview in the externals is not being a "snitch".

DeletedUser

They probably don't have wars to talk about. Too boring, or winning easily, ya know?

But the settings for 85 and 86, I don't like. I want to play in the core now :( Wondering when the next world will be released.

Yakushi Kabuto

They probably don't have wars to talk about. Too boring, or winning easily, ya know?

Llama eliminated two major tribes (Misfit and PH) in their area, and Waterloo said that they conquer 36 villages in 48 hours (if i remember correctly). Its definitely winning easily :D

As a spectator xDaemon, can you make a top 10 tribe opinion? So we can discuss something that is not too boring

DeletedUser

Llama eliminated two major tribes (Misfit and PH) in their area, and Waterloo said that they conquer 36 villages in 48 hours (if i remember correctly). Its definitely winning easily :D

As a spectator xDaemon, can you make a top 10 tribe opinion? So we can discuss something that is not too boring

If/When I write something, I can assure you, it won't be boring xD but people might hate me for it. :p

In order for me to write something, I will need to read every thread on the external related to the wars or any form of conflict along with knowing who the leaders are, their leading styles, etc. Well, when I seem their conversations here, I'll figure that out anyway. But would be good to talk to them. What I might do in the near future is create a Thread called W84 Research & Analysis Wing where we can outline and discuss wars, player activities, current strategies employed, possible future scenarios and maybe even create player ratings which is not based on Points/Villages.

Edit: I just realised that there isn't even 3 full pages of Externals Communication!

HOMYGAWD!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yakushi Kabuto

No need to be too-detailed :D But if you want to, then we thank you in advance Lol.. Talk with them in the Skype Chat :)

Marioss001

No more fights for Llamas lets just wait till the world close :)

Marioss001

You cant internal me i am playing 101% turtle.
#turtleliferulezzz :D