Golden declares on W2V.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I dunno, we're all feeling pretty good. The only worry we have is who will push us to +200 caps in the war.

1ad0ab05489be8bf70c2ad750cb03a1d.png

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In the declaration James said he was going to rim Trex. My point is he talks a big game but got wrecked by the account ig. Probs to Golden for carrying the Nebula. account at the time.

I totally understand why Golden are hitting where they are hitting. Just don't brag about it. It's not much of an achievement. Had a look at the recent conquer page most of the player are 2,3,4,5 times the size of the players they are nobling. Pick on someone your own size :icon_twisted: or at least don't brag about nobling people much smaller than you.

Also stop acting if anyone gives a crap if I refer to the players who recently joined W2V as Blue! or ex-Blue! GOAT or ex-GOAT. It's the easiest way to differentiate about the group of accounts I'm talking about. Besides a lot of Blue!/ex-Blue! or as Golden would prefer new W2V have old W2V players on their accounts anyway.

ted the stoner

Oh your cheeks are so pinchable right now al you qt. Last i checked, loosing 12 villages ground isn't getting rekt it's called getting opped.
100 may justify that call, but not 12

Michael Corleone.

I remember 2nd or 3rd year of high school I witnessed two fellow classmates argue for an entire year over whether salt is a food or not. The kid who said it was has to be top 3 greatest trolls ive ever seen

DeletedUser

always a freaking war, will there ever be peace

side note: there's enough rep power in this thang that could help me with my evolution or turn me back into baby form!

DeletedUser

I'm getting all the love <3 it seems like NAM are the ones down repping. idk them and they don't know me but it definitely shows their characters. thank everyone else though for the love. nothing wrong with bringing positivity to the forums. I got your message display, much love!

may the best tribe way this war

DeletedUser

Soz downrepped you cuz you moaned about downreps

ohhhhhhh would you look at that

DeletedUser

I'm getting all the love <3 it seems like NAM are the ones down repping. idk them and they don't know me but it definitely shows their characters. thank everyone else though for the love. nothing wrong with bringing positivity to the forums. I got your message display, much love!

may the best tribe way this war

Another Golden troll account yay :)