Difference: 126

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 1
Difference: 22

chart

DeletedUser115738

I would like to offer my congratulations to NAM in their masterful handling of this war with INT. Especially when you consider that NAM is only 50 times bigger than INT. Yes impressive indeed they should be proud.

DeletedUser93681

I would like to offer my congratulations to NAM in their masterful handling of this war with INT. Especially when you consider that NAM is only 50 times bigger than INT. Yes impressive indeed they should be proud.

You didn't have much choice of who you crawled in bed with given your location. What is disturbing is your ex tribe mates who were recruited are nobling you guys. Surely there was room for merges so all you loyal INT could fit in. Spilled milk though. Good luck on you next world.

DeletedUser115738

You bring up a hell of a question, one that has been asked and, to my knowledge, not answered. Yes getting nobbled my former tribe mates is troublesome but worse is when one of those is a former Duke of the tribe. Can't help but thinking that this was the plan all along.

DeletedUser

*PS, let me know the answers you give to the police and university lecturers. I'm pissing myself that you remotely got yourself on the end of someone who wants to sue you, an absolute piss take and a laugh for the rest of us Kurtis.

You are the next Sir Cornish of TW.

Well done ayy

lol what

It's chase hahahahhahahahahaha who doesn't she want to sue? She's tried suing everybody in Contra hahahahaha

Roman you're embarrassing

Pls Leave

Cheers hunnybunch

roman01

lol what

It's chase hahahahhahahahahaha who doesn't she want to sue? She's tried suing everybody in Contra hahahahaha

Pls Leave

Cheers hunnybunch

Coming from an account that Sharbel made so could get diplo with Music on W71. #GetUrOwnExternalAcc

Thanks babe

Michael Corleone.

Coming from an account that Sharbel made so could get diplo with Music on W71. #GetUrOwnExternalAcc

Thanks babe
if you want to discuss w71 I suggest going to the w71 forums. And if that is the best you can muster up, the origin of an externals account, you're trying too hard.

Thanks babe

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thanks babe

Oh wow im hurt, that was a good dig, hope you dont do anything like that again

DeletedUser

Yeah they understand my TW addiction so they're weening me off slowly

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol what

Pls Leave

Cheers hunnybunch

I still have an on going investigation for the law suite she filed against me