NAM declares war on INT

• Thread starter TheRealToxicity
  • Start date

DeletedUser108039

Good to see some NAM members like DJ and Corleone still posting, seems like all of you are still here and fighting? :icon_smile:

image.png

No, not here (yet.)

12362450_939049882798919_1049315400_n.jpg

DeletedUser

This was a thread about NAM vs INT but it magically turned into an f you festival for idiots all around the world xD

GG NAM. I just hope our low morale and defense whore villas don't turn out to have been of some use to NAM in their war vs Golden that will very soon become a thing

Or even the 15+ nukes a mainly offensive player took out with his low amount of defense xD

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This was a thread about NAM vs INT but it magically turned into an f you festival for idiots all around the world xD

GG NAM. I just hope our low morale and defense whore villas don't turn out to have been of some use to NAM in their war vs Golden that will very soon become a thing

Or even the 15+ nukes a mainly offensive player took out with his low amount of defense xD

Oh let's see please! Musta been some noob

DeletedUser

25bhB0W.jpg

px5feuq.jpg

xKv3jHR.jpg

6 dead from just him.
Not positive how many more from Pete Baker :p Didn't bother keeping the reports

Thanks for the 1m ODD anyway :p

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to agree with NAM here. ODD doesn't mean dick if you're all rimmed, sure you can say you had some fun and put up a fight but ya got rimmed son.

DeletedUser

Yeah we did xD
But if you expected us not to, you really are fooling yourself.
I full on expected to get rimmed, and I only had 3 people attacking me.
3 out of how many players who had more troops, points and villas then I can count (I count really count past 50, but I'm getting there)
So saying "you got rimmed son" as if it was some sort of accomplishment is just insulting to yourself and anyone that thinks rimming a 100k pointer when you have 10x their points (and villages) is just damn great.
And yeah, I sure am proud. Very proud of the amount of nukes I killed with my mainly offensive villas.
Very very proud xD

Brick Tamland

I wouldn't say killing 6 nukes from 1 player is anything to shout about :x

DeletedUser

Well hey, it is for me when I was all alone sitting there with just 1100 cats getting hit constantly by the lovely guy...

Makes me cry a little.

I'm not that good of a player, massive noob actually.

6 nukes for 1 villa is good to me, thank you very much.

Brick Tamland

All I have to say is thank you NAM for getting rid of him :lol:

Edit: Damn Pepper always replying before me :(

DeletedUser

Well hey, it is for me when I was all alone sitting there with just 1100 cats getting hit constantly by the lovely guy...

Makes me cry a little.

I'm not that good of a player, massive noob actually.

6 nukes for 1 villa is good to me, thank you very much.

Early game you'd be a hero if you did this, pity we are far into the game where 6 nukes is nothing. INT W77 > INT W83

DeletedUser

He doesn't deserve that one, are you mad :eek:

Hes nowhere near my level