NAM declares war on INT

• Thread starter TheRealToxicity
  • Start date

DeletedUser115738

So with all of this talk what exactly is the status of NAM?

Brick Tamland

Their better players have stayed behind and are fighting back, the other members have kind of stitched them up through leaving and quitting.

But with the players left behind, it certainly wont be as easy as some think to break them down :p

DeletedUser

There are some very good players in NAM, and it was never going to be a walk in the park

Despite the rather childish antics of some of their players, and their abandonment of the tribe, the core players in NAM that are still there may actually be better off without them. It will be interesting how it all plays out, but I don't consider the world won at this point.

nowitsover

There are some very good players in NAM, and it was never going to be a walk in the park

Despite the rather childish antics of some of their players, and their abandonment of the tribe, the core players in NAM that are still there may actually be better off without them. It will be interesting how it all plays out, but I don't consider the world won at this point.

The world is already won. Or lost depends on how you perceive it.

Last edited:

roman01

Yeah but worth for replying to your bragging about our spent nukes :D

lol, was entertaining though both times. I am happy that you are seeing success on your third attempt at no haul, please do not mess up the final leg.

DeletedUser114961

88bcc3bef0dbf5bcd262d3b6a27d6a18.jpg

roman01

I am still waiting for your success roman :)

My success? Poor attempt to be insulting, multiple groups of my players finish the world in good tribes and you've not even finished your first .net world yet.

I wouldn't advise posting comments like that until you've had some relatively good success here. e.g. actually finishing a world.

But then again, success isn't determined by whether you finish a world. But I guess it doesn't apply to me because people would rather throw about nonsense, insults and hate at my expense.

I've endured the end of three worlds, let me know when you've endured one babes.

Last edited:

Brick Tamland

Finishing a world and succeeding in a world are completely different. I can finish a world on 67 points, doesn't mean i'm successful though.

roman01

lol I agree with that assessment. You will find my agreement in the previous post under: "success isn't determined by whether you finish a world."

Though I'm not intending to give away my achievements here to a bunch of spastic trolls, so feel free to keep theorising bad scenarios to reinforce the negative impressions people have been giving you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

My success? Poor attempt to be insulting, multiple groups of my players finish the world in good tribes

Are you seriously trying to claim success based on other players' and their success? Your players? Like you own them or something?

roman01

Are you seriously trying to claim success based on other players' and their success? Your players? Like you own them or something?

Any friend you work with during the phase(s) of your choice that assists them to win is a success in my book, so your point is? Your assumptions are incorrect, and should be asking me via PM instead of making derogative accusations.

Where's all the positivity these days

DeletedUser

I've played with loads of people over the years; I'd never presume to take credit for their abilities or actions just because I've played with them. Talk about riding on someone's coat tails.

arabela

Roman takes credit even when his enemies wins. He lives inside all of winners ...lol (i should be happy i am losing, at least i don't have roman inside :))

roman01

Roman takes credit even when his enemies wins. He lives inside all of winners ...lol (i should be happy i am losing, at least i don't have roman inside :))

Incorrect, I do not take credit for any work other than my own. Bravo on the arrogant opinion reinforcing negative impressions, a gold star ought to be awarded to the W83 community for contributing to the hate campaign.