My Diplomacy to w87..

• Thread starter DeletedUser84793
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I've had some serious thought, and I've decided i'd like to make the argument that a blind old woman living on a cow farm could beat Stealthy [on tribalwars]

Lets Begin:

First of all, Stealthy has a very poor farm rank. Rank 1057 to be exact. This is likely because Stealthy is a very bad player. I know that's not really an elaborate answer, but I just want to make clear that Stealthy is a very bad player. Very, very poor, just not a good player. He's not.

519a15b7f74da5133ecf39dc7d60153d.png

Now, the reason for this farming rank being so poor, much like the hygiene of Stealthy's troops [in game], is surely because Stealthy likes fast food, that is to say , his first noble was a 100 point barbarian village

fe0fb18999c72d58283309920dc7fedc.png

A barbarian village, fast food for sure. Very much like a hamburger.

images

I'll let you all draw the conclusions.

The point is simple, Stealthy does not work hard to get food [in game]. He likes it quick and easy. This is surely not the condition of a good TribalWars player.

Now, a blind old woman living on a cow farm, surely she has perfected her craft to have made it to this age, especially if she is now blind. After all, she IS a farmer! She doesn't like fast food! She has the agility and know how to maintain good farming, she understands hard work and dedication!

In fact, grandma has suffered worse losses than Stealthy, and still maintains over twice his farm rank!

37c000a404125fb039d5ada1163b9964.png

Now how could this be? Well folks like I said, it's very simple and it all comes down to the conclusion of my argument

And what is my conclusion?

Stealthy is very bad at TribalWars.

Thank you all for reading. My next argument will be also for the purposes of science, it will be entitled "What do a group of several rocks, a malnourished chimpanzee and a dirty sock have in common? A collection of different things that are better than Stealthy at Tribal Wars."

roman01

Your definition is truly terrible, 100 point barbarian is the equivelant of a chip... so more'ish #NeverSatisfied

DeletedUser

Your definition is truly terrible, 100 point barbarian is the equivelant of a chip... so more'ish #NeverSatisfied

This argument would imply that stealthy would only consume one chip [chip being said in comparison to a 100pt barbarian village]. I find this unlikely. It is my contention that he would in fact, if we were to measure it that way, eat a great number of chips [barbarian villages]. I'm just thinking long term I suppose. Thank you for your scientific contribution.

roman01

This argument would imply that stealthy would only consume one chip [chip being said in comparison to a 100pt barbarian village]. I find this unlikely. It is my contention that he would in fact, if we were to measure it that way, eat a great number of chips [barbarian villages]. I'm just thinking long term I suppose. Thank you for your scientific contribution.

Well chips still leave you hungry no matter how many you eat, especially french fries... which means they're more'ish. once he starts munching, he'll just keep on going.

Thank you though for your attempt to interpret the simple comparison

Last edited:

Mr. Cringer Pants

ok.. so you say this dreaded person is boring and not worth talking to, yet you make a forum just for him? contradiction much? you sound like butthurt stealthy, did he rim you or something?

How provocative! mmmmmmmmm

DeletedUser88502

Not really siding with Stealthy but bashing him for nobling a "chip" is a bit low considering some of the "better" players so far on this world growth wise have nobled barbarian villages below 1000 points, irrespective of them having cleared said village first and the player restarted its not much better really.

As for farming yeah he could stand to improve on that I wouldn't disagree there, maybe instead of bashing that you give him some advice how to farm so he can grow more and try and noble you, that I would gladly see!! :icon_biggrin:

Mr. Cringer Pants

I was just wondering. What if Dreaded himself had his own mates internal him and then joined that account that internaled him. You'd have to support Dreaded himself or you'd be reneging on your deal ruining your stellar name.

#foreverfriendship

DeletedUser84793

I was just wondering. What if Dreaded himself had his own mates internal him and then joined that account that internaled him. You'd have to support Dreaded himself or you'd be reneging on your deal ruining your stellar name.

#foreverfriendship

if he wants to make that trip i say go for it..his troops can die on me walls...but dreaded will not ever noble me...wishful thinking.

DeletedUser

Why is everyone even responding on this topic. I'm failing to understand that. The only reason I'm posting is because I would like to point out the fact that everyone should have just ignored this topic and made Stealthy understand his position and his place here in W87.

Just stop posting and get this topic archived already. I'm not a big fan of Dreaded, personally. But topic is just... a waste.

Ignore and talk about better things on other topics. Thanks. Otherwise you're just promoting this type of ridiculous waste of space.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Why is everyone even responding on this topic. I'm failing to understand that. The only reason I'm posting is because I would like to point out the fact that everyone should have just ignored this topic and made Stealthy understand his position and his place here in W87.

Just stop posting and get this topic archived already. I'm not a big fan of Dreaded, personally. But topic is just... a waste.

Ignore and talk about better things on other topics. Thanks. Otherwise you're just promoting this type of ridiculous waste of space.

Because drama is entertainment and entertainment is enjoyment.