My Diplomacy to w87..

• Thread starter DeletedUser84793
  • Start date

DeletedUser116463

Okay every soul of this cummunity found this thread as nonsense but im with steathy. :D

#StealthyForeverFriendship

DeletedUser84793

Okay every soul of this cummunity found this thread as nonsense but im with steathy. :D

correction most of these players has no souls..their just simple minded...look at who they follow king dreaded...sad! their confused as always.

Who cares about the support from some nobodies on the rim.

Your nothing more then an attention seeker on the forums, your tribe would be crushed by anyone and no one wants your support.

my friend better open your eye's i may perhaps be your only friend..your own team mates hates you..oh yea its true..i have good intel that one day the very guys your fighting will come back to destroy you..trust me! your time is running out because your fixing to be betrayed...or shall i say..the score will be made even..watch and see..then you'll say xxstealthyxx was right...you can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink..to bad..

Accuses someone of begging yet creates a thread purely to beg people to noble the the guy he is accusing of begging among over things :icon_rolleyes:

Leah honey..go away the big people is talking...Stealthy will get to you later..honey

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5561

ok.. so you say this dreaded person is boring and not worth talking to, yet you make a forum just for him? contradiction much? you sound like butthurt stealthy, did he rim you or something?

DeletedUser116463

ok.. so you say this dreaded person is boring and not worth talking to, yet you make a forum just for him? contradiction much? you sound like butthurt stealthy, did he rim you or something?

Thats a different subject.lol

DeletedUser84793

well really it was dreaded who called me out..im just picking it up further..Enjoy The Entertainment!

I dont care what any one says about ya...I find you amusing! You Rock!:icon_razz:

DeletedUser115004

Stealthy You know nothing.

Your a no body who begs for attention on the forums because you cannot prove your self in game.

Your tribe is trash as are you, just move on to w88 your nothing here.

DeletedUser84793

Stealthy You know nothing.

Your a no body who begs for attention on the forums because you cannot prove your self in game.

Your tribe is trash as are you, just move on to w88 your nothing here.

Hell i may just speed up your death their Eastwood...my dogs just licking their chops when it comes to your un-loyal ass anyways..From what i hear your a sell out! your nothing special my little green friend.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser5561

ahh ok. i must have missed that somewhere. just seemed a little butthurt from an outsiders point of view?

DeletedUser115004

Hell i may just speed up your death their Eastwood...my dogs just licking their chops when it comes to your un-loyal ass anyways..From what i hear your a sell out! your nothing special my little green friend.:icon_twisted:

Im Loyal to my tribe, Your loyal to your self.

The only allies you have are new starters who know nothing of the game, the most harm you can do to anyone is making a post asking people not to have diplomacy with them.

Your a joke.

DeletedUser84793

Im Loyal to my tribe, Your loyal to your self.

The only allies you have are new starters who know nothing of the game, the most harm you can do to anyone is making a post asking people not to have diplomacy with them.

Your a joke.

I'm a joke? Remember Bugs I think your a joke..where was your loyalty then? anyone knows this..God forbid any one of those ex members helps you...you think your safe..but you better re-think because we don't forget.

DeletedUser115004

No idea who Bugs are, listen im done here I let my in game performances do the talking you carry on being the old creepy guy on the forum no one likes.

DeletedUser111495

Yea sit down..your in game performance?..lol god your entertaining and to easy!:icon_razz:

efbe41dc2016fc84b9a493fce519afc4.png

c8d22cf1b6a5f8becaa7ce7c113c2b41.png

DeletedUser84793

Yea well i was screwed over this accounts for that if it wasnt for that id be right their above him like i was before..this proves nothing! But thanks for being my assistant..now go get me some coffee! Chop Chop!

But stealthy has the pr0 clusters..

Yep!

On a further note:King dread got some friends...a few caged birds really..i'll remember to grab some extra bird seed! How Nice...:icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88502

"yawn"

perhaps it would be better if you spent more time in game building up your own account and tribe so you can do your own "dirty" work rather than asking others to do it for you??

Just a suggestion :lol:

DeletedUser

Can there be a real reward for attacking him? Brownie points just don't cut it